Sarah Michelle Gellar Thong

Cr2606

Buffy the vampire slayer, season 2 ep 2, from 8 mins 23 seconds in. I can't cap unfortunately (app I'm watching on won't allow), but can somebody please try?

It's a VERY visible thong line, continues throughout the scene. You can thank me later.

thongtanuk

Just noticed this in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it turns out cbr2405 mentioned it above. Apologies for the big play button in the middle of the images but at least it's not in the way of the good stuff :cool:

If anyone's able to get vids (Season 2, episode 2, 8.20-odd onwards) that would be better than I can muster, lol

Cr2606

Just noticed this in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it turns out cbr2405 mentioned it above. Apologies for the big play button in the middle of the images but at least it's not in the way of the good stuff :cool:

If anyone's able to get vids (Season 2, episode 2, 8.20-odd onwards) that would be better than I can muster, lol

Dude - thank you!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Amazing!!! Still finding slips from this show so many years later

belac

Is it definitely a thong? I'm pretty sure it is but it also looks a bit like a VPL/cheeky underwear

rezpawn

Season 4 episode 3 like half way in when she turned around you can see her thong lines really well, after she talks to giles and willow in her backless top.

rezpawn

There is a lot of other thong, braless scenes as well. Also there is a lot of sex scenes that didnt make it into the show, just look up buffy dailies and there is a few you can watch with her moaning without music and there is like 10 takes you can watch for a few of those sex scenes.