Fake Posters - I'm Going To Find You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
If you're posting in this section, that means you are posting content that is of YOU or YOUR significant other. Stop trying to BS this community. If you just wanna post pics, there are other sections for that.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
And further, I need this community to be a bit more skeptical of the content people are posting here and the claims they're making. I'm not saying call everyone out as a liar, but I mean.... many of these threads are too good to be true.

I will say this, though, I'm getting a sick joy out of finding the fake posters.

ThongWife

yup, reverse immage search and 123456789 results for that same photo with 5000x guys claiming its their wife l0l...... im like you, i look at body features to see the each picture has the same marks or moles ect. so its not 50 girls claimed to be one. good work scott

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thanks for exposing these fakes posters. I will try to keep a closer eye on this section as well.

plus5nine

The thesis of this thread is important,however, much more is needed to be said about this topic. I hope someone has the balls to say it before I do. "What the fuck is the deal with ugly fat ass bitches postings pictures" I don't know if I speak for everyone but I for sure don't want to see a half ass far away picture of your fat but fucking ugly picture of your supposed wife!

plus5nine

There is about 1-2 dozen people who post quality pictures to the members thread yet hundreds of threads exist of one off nasty women! Why is this the case?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
The thesis of this thread is important,however, much more is needed to be said about this topic. I hope someone has the balls to say it before I do. "What the fuck is the deal with ugly fat ass bitches postings pictures" I don't know if I speak for everyone but I for sure don't want to see a half ass far away picture of your fat but fucking ugly picture of your supposed wife!

There is about 1-2 dozen people who post quality pictures to the members thread yet hundreds of threads exist of one off nasty women! Why is this the case?

Firstly, if there are threads that don't meet the aforementioned criteria, let me know and I'll take a look.

Having said that, remember the quote from a dude in some far off distant land during a long since past time who said something along the lines of "a whaletailed booty's beauty belongs to the eye's of the beholder." Now, much debate has been had regarding whether the quote is really 'whaletailed booty's beauty' or simple just 'a woman's beauty', but that is a debate for another time. My point is that the tastes of our audience differ greatly and what might not appeal to one, might make another wildly happy.

It is crucial that the members of this community remember this analysis of those that post any type of content to this forum and this section in particular. To quote a good friend of mine, the rapper Drake, he states "I like my girls BBW". While I don't share his view, per se, he likes his women a certain way. Who am I to argue?

As many of our mothers would say, 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. I think it is fair to say that if a particular thread isn't your cup of tea, just move on.

To conclude, as long as you're legit, this section is a judgment free zone.

plus5nine

Haha lol life is so entertaining! Well I will leave it with this simple statement, evolution and natural selection will overcome any soft centered approach to life. Praise Darwinism!

plus5nine

Freedom the free market and a consumer driven product

Within this thread a truth will be unfolded. Some of the members within this site have promoted a "nanny" welfare state where the fruits and labor of others will benefit others who have provided the bare minimum. I myself find this to be both insulting and problematic.

Some of us provide quality pictures of our "members" which keep this thread alive and thriving. This is represented within a free market system of views and comments. This reflects in our comments and number of views status. This shows the free market at its best. However some of us who are liberal
Minded and care about the less fortunate belittled the quality content and degrade the true providers by defending the bullshit posters on this site.

The survival of this site depends on quality uploads and not the bullshit crap we have seen lately. I urge upon those who care about the survival of this site stop pandering to the ugly and worthless and focus on what matters. I provide quality content as do many other members. I am not in comlpetiton with other members yet I will always strive to provide quality content to a free market. Otherwise fuck Liberty!

plus5nine

Re: Freedom the free market and a consumer driven product

Oh and if you disagree with me please by all means comment and I hope the moderators take my account down. I believe in freedom and the free market, if I have acted out of line please shut me down. I will take my attractive wife and disappear.

plus5nine

Please Scott if you believe in a liiberal nany state or fat girl lives matter please delete my account and thread. I want nothing to do with a society of wimps and a liberal PC culture.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Haha lol life is so entertaining! Well I will leave it with this simple statement, evolution and natural selection will overcome any soft centered approach to life. Praise Darwinism!
Are you saying that people of a certain BMI will be weeded out over time by natural selection? Straight crazy talk.

Please Scott if you believe in a liiberal nany state or fat girl lives matter please delete my account and thread. I want nothing to do with a society of wimps and a liberal PC culture.

Look, I'm not here to tell you what to like and not like. I'm not here to tell you to love women of a certain size. Though, I am here to tell you to allow others to post what they post and the community as a whole to like what they like. If you think that merely allowing someone with a BMI above what you deem acceptable brings down your work and the community as a whole, you may need to reassess why you're here and doing what you're doing.

I don't know what this "nanny state liberal" and "PC culture" business is all about but you might be taking this all a bit too seriously. Let people do them and you do you. If you can't simply do that, maybe you should leave.

It should be noted, I have no desire to see you go. I'm just baffled at this whole thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4458

Can I just try and get a handle on this?

Are you saying that from this point onwards anyone who posts images of someone who they believe to be attractive, but who you would deem (and I use your term) 'ugly', should be boycotted? So essentially, if the subjects of those images don't look a certain way by a minority's standards, they should be 'removed'? Gotta tell you man, various people throughout history have tried this on a grander scale and it didn't work.

Moreover, in my opinion, it's beyond wrong.

Some like 'em big. Some like 'em skinny. Some like 'em bald with one leg. It's one of the greater things about experiencing life on this dying rock we're running around on - diversity.

Let's fucking celebrate that!

CB

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod

Quite a divisive topic, but yeah I do see where you are coming from.

In the UK there has been a constant attack on girls that are slim and fit into the general standards of attractiveness and an attempt to redefine beauty standards to include over-weight girls.

There is constant promotion of 'plus size' and 'curvy' models that are in fact obese which I think is quite dangerous and the media's overwhelming bias is very worrying.

But at the end I am all about choice though so I say let people post what they want and as you say the 'free market' will sort things out.

People are into all different sorts of thing and too much choice can never be a bad thing and I am grateful for everyone that posts as it takes some guts to do so.

Please also note that your consistently high quality posts are very much appreciated which is why you have one of the few 'stickied' threads.

I won't ever get rid of people for expressing an opinion. So I hope you decide to stick around as you would be greatly missed :)

Last edited:

OhioTater

By all means 59 you're entitled to your opinion. There isn't one person that commented thus far that is going to tell you how to think. Unless I've missed a liberal in here. I'm one that likes a variety of choices. Now I'm not one that to like the fake posters. I'm talking about the ones who troll the interweb and post it as them or their girl. I have always preferred original posters, such as you, scott.in.dawn, dubman, CB, ect...all provide a diverse selection and that's awesome. That's why I love this site

plus5nine

Listen I understand everyone has their opinion on what beauty is and what they find attractive. That's great and I respect that. But when the moderator attempts to say we're going to start moderating I think we should. there is over ten pages of threads within the members image section. If you really spend the time going trough them it's mostly garbage. Obviously some fake stuff or worthless content.

Tons of other websites have moderators who actively ensure quality content is provided. I understand we don't want someone to have the choice of who is attractive and who is not. That's dangerous I get it. However, if your image quality sucks and the picture is a shitty picture it should be removed. That and one pic posts are lame as well, what's the point of a conversational thread with one picture? That's obviously not your gf if you have one picture from 15 years ago. This section has a lot of just silly stuff. Like a dark room with a barely visible ass that was taken from a 2003 flip phone from when cell phone cameras finally came out. Then that's it a one off post and nothing else comes from it but a few comments and an internet troll will come and bump the thread.

It's a balance of allowing everyone the opportunity to come and be a part of this community. But stuff like I just mentioned hurts the community. I'm honestly not trying to say oh my wife is hotter than yours or calling out anyone specifically for being ugly. Again I'm sorry if I offended anyone that was not my goal. I see a culture of allowing anyone to post whatever the fuck they want and a large ammount of it is either fake or garbage.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I merged these threads cause it's become the same topic.

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod

Listen I understand everyone has their opinion on what beauty is and what they find attractive. That's great and I respect that. But when the moderator attempts to say we're going to start moderating I think we should. there is over ten pages of threads within the members image section. If you really spend the time going trough them it's mostly garbage. Obviously some fake stuff or worthless content.
If you've spent that time and found some stuff you think doesn't follow the rules of this section, do what I requested and let me know and I'll take a look. As you said, this is free market whatever so the cream then shall rise to the top, right?

Tons of other websites have moderators who actively ensure quality content is provided. I understand we don't want someone to have the choice of who is attractive and who is not. That's dangerous I get it. However, if your image quality sucks and the picture is a shitty picture it should be removed. That and one pic posts are lame as well, what's the point of a conversational thread with one picture? That's obviously not your gf if you have one picture from 15 years ago. This section has a lot of just silly stuff. Like a dark room with a barely visible ass that was taken from a 2003 flip phone from when cell phone cameras finally came out. Then that's it a one off post and nothing else comes from it but a few comments and an internet troll will come and bump the thread.
Tons of other sites have different this that and the other thing. See my previous "the cream will rise to the top" comment for further clarity. Remember.... free market system, right? Man, I'd hate for this to become a "nanny state" where every thread is sifted through to make sure everything is of a certain caliber.

It's a balance of allowing everyone the opportunity to come and be a part of this community. But stuff like I just mentioned hurts the community. I'm honestly not trying to say oh my wife is hotter than yours or calling out anyone specifically for being ugly. Again I'm sorry if I offended anyone that was not my goal. I see a culture of allowing anyone to post whatever the fuck they want and a large ammount of it is either fake or garbage.
Ima just be blunt and speak for the community. We ain't hurt. Show me the "fake" or "garbage" and I'll take a look - once again, as previously requested.

74b42c461765831.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.