What do you think about my wife ?

thongsrock

Hi guys,

one simple question...:

My wife (40) came home this evening after work. She got a shower and took on new clothes. Then she left me after she got a phonecall. She said that there is a problem at work where she needs to help.

2 hours later she came back and took another shower. This is what i found on the bathroom-floor right after ... It´s completely wet and very heavy...

What do you think is going on ??? Is it possible for a woman to make underwear look like that in 2 hours of "work" ? Or is there anything going on ?

poth2747

guess it is possible, love her panty, how often do you make love to her lately, is she still horny as ever.

thongsrock

i don´t know what i should think about that... She is not the type of woman for doing such things, but some people say women around 40 change their mind...

She´s often showing up her underwear unconsciously, i have tons of secretly taken thong and downblouse-pics from the last years.

By now, i hope and think that there´s no other man "pumping all his cum in her pussy", as waterbottle008 said - even "if the thought is really quite the turn on".

tr5983

Wow she is amazing! Would deffo love to see more of her... and I wouldn't worry pal, if is was more sinister she would have made sure you didn't see her panties after

archer

Thanks for sharing her; she id beautiful and I would love to see more. I'm sure nothing is going on. Sometimes my wife's panties get like that.

thongsrock

i´ll post more pics when the securityproblem is solved (my browser warns me ´cause of phishingproblemsd with this site... :(

Gbanger

Awesome whaletails! It's a thing of beauty the way her underwear disappears down her buttcrack.

K

kiyoothong

I think your wife is hot. I bet others think that too.
How about you choose her thong for the day and see how wet that is? And if she's constantly changing her thongs, then maybe she's getting them wet too often.

thongsrock

THX Guys. Ich have hundreds of pictures of her in various situations. Ich will visit this site again after the security warnings are gone...

Last edited:

thongsrock

OK, i think there are a few people here that like pics of worn panties, so here is her underwear from today. It was a present of mine last christmas... A nice seethrough satin panty with a great view of her trimmed bush...

Enjoy and gimme some feedback...

Last edited:

thongsrock

Ok, sorry for the long time i wasn´t here.. Time for something new:

I love how juicy women get when they reach some age ;)

Attachments

• 20191108_200103.jpg
    20191108_200103.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
  • 20191108_200115.jpg
    20191108_200115.jpg
    524.1 KB · Views: 217
  • scospic_20190906_181147245.jpg
    scospic_20190906_181147245.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 236