Hot Chicks Picking Out Their Wedgies

Gbanger

Hotties getting rid of their unintentional thongs :) I guess they don't like the wedgie look...

I'm pretty sure it's more the wedgie feeling that they don't like! hahaha.

I love chicks picking out their wedgies though. For some reason this is like the hottest thing to me, so I would love if anybody could post some more!

Tommy_Tanga

Tommy_Tanga
Pick it, adjust it , do what you gotta do. Love knowing that thong is nice and tight!
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg11.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg

saihtam

I am really into wedgie picking/fixing. But it is hard to find good content. I am more into videos that happens in beach and athletes for example. If anyone has good suggestions where to look then please let me know ;) Trying to playlist where i can find girls picking wedgie in videos.

Small gif for you

Sitonmyface

I am really into wedgie picking/fixing. But it is hard to find good content. I am more into videos that happens in beach and athletes for example. If anyone has good suggestions where to look then please let me know ;) Trying to playlist where i can find girls picking wedgie in videos.

Small gif for you
Lookin forward to that playlist👌🏾

2011FTW

Anyone save the banner from the old whaletail site? At least i think it was this site. Had a pic of a chick in white shorts picking one out and underneath the pic it said whole hand wedgie.