OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

tailmaster

I know this thread is for posting videos, but I need some advice. I wear panties, mostly thongs, as my everyday underwear. My family has this cleaning lady that comes every week and she does my laundry, so she knows. She's never said anything to me about it. I was thinking, maybe I should bring it up? As in say something and explain it... Probably best not to do it directly but instead in a roundabout way. Any suggestions on what to say? how to bring it up?

Threestring-G

Great idea! It would be amazing if you could film it too. Would love to hear the dialogue. As to how it could come up, you could ask her if she's seen a pair of your underwear (panties), because they are "missing". You could even plant the pair in the laundry pile and pull them out and say "Nevermind". Might get a conversation going

sissypantyfag

ok. so im tried of bumming off everyones videos. i finally got the courage to go out and film some. here are the links to some of the videos i recorded. please let me know which are your favorites.

HM 05

ok. so im tried of bumming off everyones videos. i finally got the courage to go out and film some. here are the links to some of the videos i recorded. please let me know which are your favorites.

Nice! Great effort man! However I will say, be careful recording. I once had shown my thong to some women working in a store and they were laughing it up and taking pictures thinking I was oblivious. I then later on asked about certain kinds of panties they had for sale. They got weirded out and called security on me. Nothing happened because it's not like I was doing anything wrong, just shopping, but you never know how far people are willing to take things. The girl in that last video noticed you were recording and called you out, they could have been assholes and called security on you for recording them and then they end up knowing why your thong is sticking out. Sounds like this was one of your first times doing this so I just thought I'd let you know because the incident I mentioned happened during one of my first times doing this where I didn't have a less obvious method down. I wouldn't recommend malls for this type of video. Great videos though, that one where the girls are sitting down is my favorite haha. What kind of thong/panties were you wearing?

Last edited:

sissypantyfag

yeah, when they called me out, they followed me quite a bit. i ended up losing them inside a store, but part of me what to have them comfront me to further my humiliation. what would u recommend then, if not malls? i figured those would be the best since there are plenty of clothing stores for girls plus lingerie stores like victorias secret, soma, and federicks of hollywood. i was wearing a very girls thong from victorias secret. do u have any good video editing software i can use. i have this really great one of me in a pink thong inside victorias secret fitting room. then the girl comes in to help me with a bra. she acts totally professional, but it was so thrilling. i wanted something that can blur my face or something. below are move videos i uploaded from todays mall trip (different mall).
again, please let me know which ones u like

HM 05

yeah, when they called me out, they followed me quite a bit. i ended up losing them inside a store, but part of me what to have them comfront me to further my humiliation. what would u recommend then, if not malls? i figured those would be the best since there are plenty of clothing stores for girls plus lingerie stores like victorias secret, soma, and federicks of hollywood. i was wearing a very girls thong from victorias secret. do u have any good video editing software i can use. i have this really great one of me in a pink thong inside victorias secret fitting room. then the girl comes in to help me with a bra. she acts totally professional, but it was so thrilling. i wanted something that can blur my face or something. below are move videos i uploaded from todays mall trip (different mall).
again, please let me know which ones u like

Well I just don't like going to malls because there are too many people there at times. You never know who could be watching you from a distance ( or others can ruin your shot by walking by). You are also always on camera in most stores from many angles in small confined places with a security staff not far behind with nothing to do but nab suspicious people. But you are right, there are many girls around and filming while on escalators makes from some nice footage. So honestly, do it where you feel comfortable and can move out of sight easily, just be careful. Sounds like you got some great footage. And honestly when I blurred out my face in one video, I just used the editing tools that you can use directly on youtube before I published the video. Mess around with the tools available in Video Manager. You can probably just look up a video that explains how to access them.

And I like the one where you are talking to the sales lady. Even I don't have the balls to do that while admitting they are for me haha. I had the chance to bring up the conversation one time when I bought some thongs at a store and my female cashier jokingly asked if I got the right size for my self. I replied "yes" but she assumed I was kidding too and went on to say she jokes around a lot and says she has to be careful because sometimes guys actually are buying panties for themselves. I had an opportunity to tell her they were for me but I never did. I still regret it.

Last edited:

sissypantyfag

i ususally dont display that much. my method is to scratch my back, going under my shirt. this causes my shirt to rise and "accidently" expose my thong. i think that time i was wearing another pink thong from VS. those are my favorite. i need help though. i went out today on a dry run. i think i am running out of place to flash. do you have any suggestions. i want to go back to the mall so bad but i think its too soon. im thinking maybe saturday or sunday. it should be packed with girls then. what you think?

HM 05

i ususally dont display that much. my method is to scratch my back, going under my shirt. this causes my shirt to rise and "accidently" expose my thong. i think that time i was wearing another pink thong from VS. those are my favorite. i need help though. i went out today on a dry run. i think i am running out of place to flash. do you have any suggestions. i want to go back to the mall so bad but i think its too soon. im thinking maybe saturday or sunday. it should be packed with girls then. what you think?

Do you wear a thong daily? Like when you go out to run your regular errands and stuff not trying to make videos? If not, just start wearing whenever you go out to to errands or live your day to day life. Have your phone with you and just make a video when an opportunity comes up. I've found that those make for my best outings, when I'm not actively looking.

Yeah don't frequent the same place too often because people who work there will start recognizing you. Try grocery stores or places like target/ wal mart. You can set up your phone in a shopping cart so you don't have to hold it. I have also had great luck in craft stores like Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Stores like Ross Dress For Less have been good too. Even dollar tree.

sissypantyfag

i wear a thong sometimes. i mostly wear string bikini panties. i think im gonna go back to the mall next week on monday or tuesday. hopefully different girls are working at victorias secret. if not, i think im gonna go to soma's and see if they will let me try on panties and do a bra fitting. i uploaded another video of a salesgirl at victorias secret helping me find panties to wear. i also have that video where she helps me with a bra while im standing there in a thong that she had resently held in her hands when she helped pick it out for me. if more people post some videos, ill share the links with you all.

HM 05

A
i wear a thong sometimes. i mostly wear string bikini panties. i think im gonna go back to the mall next week on monday or tuesday. hopefully different girls are working at victorias secret. if not, i think im gonna go to soma's and see if they will let me try on panties and do a bra fitting. i uploaded another video of a salesgirl at victorias secret helping me find panties to wear. i also have that video where she helps me with a bra while im standing there in a thong that she had resently held in her hands when she helped pick it out for me. if more people post some videos, ill share the links with you all.

Yeah I get you, I don't like to wear thongs daily either. I Wear "regular" panties the rest of the time. You could just get more girly looking bikinis like with lace at the top and in bright colors, etc. instead of wearing a thong, while doing errands. Gets basically the same reaction. And I am really looking forward to your videos. I will try to post more very soon here. Just been busy. Not sure if you checked out my last one, but I think it turned out good. If you didn't see it, it is the last post on page 57 of this thread.