OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

lo0lo0

Hello :)
Thank you pinkthongboy for sharing this video ;) It was really brave to flash in a mall, I have not done that yet !!

Just love their reaction, and the freeze frame at the end is really clever! Thank you!

I have begun flashing a few weeks ago and I have recorded some elements, a few of them could be quite good to be uploaded! I am uploading them right now ;)

I have at least four videos to show, always in front of several people ;)

flagaderp

I'm so happy this thread is active again, I discovered it pretty much at the same time as it became inactive and a lot of the videos disappeared (including HikerJeff's, which is a huge loss :()
reading the comments about contribution in the last few pages, I've tried various ways to record my flashes, using my phone and extensive girly underwear collection :p but no real luck so far.
Real props to the people uploading content, I didn't realize how difficult it was before...

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, what a video, pinkthongboy. Thank you for sharing. It's funny how the girls turned around to see your thong. And they all laughed. I guess that was the reaction you wanted. It was very brave of you to go to a mall and flash.

flagaderp

not sure if I could hear a loud chuckle or if it was just the audio, but I know which I'd prefer :p

were you tying your shoelaces?

MaleThongBR

Here is the first even one succesful ;)

I was wearing a baby pink one:

Nice to see some activity here after so many time.
After all videos from here has been deleted, i tried get some reaction with my thongs on teenager school girls, but i always failed.

Also, videos posted by clthong while buying thongs are amazing.

steve543

Hi guys, I've enjoyed watching all the videos you've posted for a while now. I find them very inspiring and I like how the male thonging community has come together to support eachother.
In the past I've made some videos, you might like some of them. My channel is

I haven't been able to make any for a while because my phone is a bit big and gets noticed. I think that snapchat is killing us, I haven't been able to find any videos or posts about guys being seen whaletailing. Does anyone else agree?

flagaderp

aah, I've seen your videos before and enjoyed them, I was wondering how come you weren't to be found here.

In what way do you feel snapchat's having a negative effect? I'm not familiar with the app because I'm not a seasoned smartphone user...

honestly i dont feel comfortable posting any links to this site while chrome still tells me it's unsafe... i'm gonna edit my best vid yet tho

MaleThongBR

Hi guys, I've enjoyed watching all the videos you've posted for a while now. I find them very inspiring and I like how the male thonging community has come together to support eachother.
In the past I've made some videos, you might like some of them. My channel is

I haven't been able to make any for a while because my phone is a bit big and gets noticed. I think that snapchat is killing us, I haven't been able to find any videos or posts about guys being seen whaletailing. Does anyone else agree?

We had dozens of videos like this in past time, but all get deleted. Baseman, ThongGoku and Hikerjeff owned the better ones, but youtube has deleted all of them. Since no one is willing to make new videos, they have not uploaded their videos again.
Sad, but we can not complain.

clthong

Did anyone save the video baseman posted in post#142 which had the girl who confronted him about his thong showing? Would love to see that video again

Hello, New to the forum.

I've created some videos myself, I'll edit and post them soon.

However in the meantime I'm going to post some other videos I've found, that I think have not been posted in this this thread before.