OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

Green

Nice reaction. If I’m honest. I’m not a fan of the way you did it though. Making it obvious and telling them straight up imo makes you potentially come across as a creep. I’d say it’s better to let them confront you.

Jaye Veedub

In this clip the girl third from the right notices first, and passes on my humiliation around the table. The woman on the left wearing blue then notices my bra strap showing, and I believe when she tells the girl in stripes this her response is "It's a girl, It's a girl"

Group of women notice thong and bra strap

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mPGVZLLuSaelzTjESphvdAqXMP8KdYqa
Awesome videos.. You're fantastic!
Maybe your bra strap made them decide you was a girl?!

tdv334

Probably my best reaction yet. I’ll admit I was kind of a pussy here, but I was stunned by the balls this girl had and I honestly did not know what to say in this situation. I’ve flashed more people than I can count in my lifetime and this is the only person that has ever said something to me.

Sorry the video picture is not as big either. I had to crop my face out. There is probably nothing towards the end but I was too lazy to edit the rest of it out. Anyways, enjoy.

really wish the video was still available dose anyone still have it by chance

I love this Lacie! How long do you typically go out and record for on a night? How many wedgies do you end up getting? This is my dream scenario!

I will head out to where there is some busy night life (almost always a Saturday) somewhere between 21:00 and 22:00 and then walk around listening to podcasts until the last night club closes and people start heading to McDonalds usually

Often get 8+ clips per trip out

However my newest favourite technique is heading to a bars during the day time hen parties are around, you'll see why when I finally get round to uploading my 53rd clip.

clthong

Another great video, thanks for sharing! It would be awesome if there was a way to film where we could see you and your thong from behind and then the girl going to grab it haha Probably tricky to pull that off though : P Look forward to the hen party video, sounds good!

JM_TMan

I will head out to where there is some busy night life (almost always a Saturday) somewhere between 21:00 and 22:00 and then walk around listening to podcasts until the last night club closes and people start heading to McDonalds usually

Often get 8+ clips per trip out

However my newest favourite technique is heading to a bars during the day time hen parties are around, you'll see why when I finally get round to uploading my 53rd clip.

how may wedgies do you typically get when you do this?

Another great video, thanks for sharing! It would be awesome if there was a way to film where we could see you and your thong from behind and then the girl going to grab it haha Probably tricky to pull that off though : P Look forward to the hen party video, sounds good!

I've thought about it, but you'd need 2 cameras I reckon, which theoretically I could do using my GoPro and Phone, but I wouldn't want to put my GoPro out of arms reach when I can't see it.

how may wedgies do you typically get when you do this?

I've had 6 over all with my time trying this, it's really hit and miss, but I can usually assume one a night, almost all of them where late at night when the girls were drunk, and usually there needs to be a large group so they have the group mentality.