OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

HM 05

Hi HM 05,

The reason that I have asked this question on the forum and a few of the members is that my setup over the years have been unsuccessful. Even with a spy pen, phone, a spy keyring, Ive never been able to capture anything worth showing on the forum compared to your guys great vids.

Thats why I keep asking for peoples setup / tech, to help improve my thong flashing captures. As far as i can tell, Lacie_Fong, is possible the first person to suggest using a GoPro, which could be the way to go for my future captures. Ive never really thought about using one due to the cost, but I will probably use it for other things apart from capturing thong reactions.

The setup is the thing that I need to work on, as the other part (wearing g strings/ thongs, loose jeans and short shirt) I've pretty good at haha.

I hope to have something to post soon, in the mean time keep up the good work everyone

Bro youve been asking for THREE YEARS and never showed a single attempted video. This isnt rocket science. Just wear a thong and use your phone. They dont have to be perfect shots, mine were never perfect.

Green

Does anyone remember that video of I think baseman flashing his tail in a library and a women behind began smirkingly asking him questions as to why he wore them? I can’t find it.

Derteat

Derteat, that video is brilliant, do you have any other links from the same person, or of a similar style where a conversation is initiated?

Unfortunately the ones I have you guys probably have already seen.
I do have some back-ups though of some videos, mainly the ones I liked enough to save (audible reactions like laughing and such.)
If you request it, I might have it!

RyanisRhiannon

Great thread guys.
That library video is soo good. The way she smirks as he turns round...
I think thats the coolest and hottest reaction ive seen.

buttcrackman

I'm new to the site and have to be honest i didnt know this existed. Although make reaction videos i never really wore a thong before, i just did buttcrack reactions. But i'm considering trying thongs reactions

tflasher69

Hey guys. I was Jose Miguel on youtube, but that was short lived. I'm new to the forums but I've been doing this for about a year now I think. Here's some videos from my google drive.
1) I went to high school with the girl in the green dress. She definitely recognized me, but none of the girls confronted me
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxAhblk6F8NtRDF5RnpYRG5CUFU

2) This was my first successful video. You might remember it if you saw it on youtube
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NrkCw4GFznBTBVWBbQzr-y7tCu7jmQEq

Also, I'm part of a google hangouts group with a bunch of guys who make reaction videos, some of them who got blocked on youtube, like Boy in Lace. The group doesn't like moochers though. Everyone had to prove they're legit before joining. Any of you who DO make your own videos and would like to join, we would love for you to join, and we have a lot of videos to share with you. If you're interested, please PM me.

Attachments

• mCscTDN.jpg
    mCscTDN.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 115
Currently my last video, although arguably the best. I'll be getting on some more hopefully this weekend coming up.

Also the google hangout mentioned above is very good, if you want to be a part, as far as I'm aware you'll have to get on providing some regular content.

Last edited:

Derteat

Currently my last video, although arguably the best. I'll be getting on some more hopefully this weekend coming up.

Also the google hangout mentioned above is very good, if you want to be a part, as far as I'm aware you'll have to get on providing some regular content.

Great video Lace!
I hope you continue to post here.

In the meantime, would anyone object to me reposting some of the old videos I collected?