OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

Jaxpantyguyeric

Awesome story

Something very similar to this happened to me in 2004 or 2005. I would have been in my early 20's, it was University days. I have told this story before perhaps on the old forum. I have no video footage, so you just have to believe me (or not) but I remember it still clear as day.

I had gone to a coffee shop I regularly went to back then to read a book for one of my courses. I was sitting on the back patio of the coffee shop on one of those lawn furniture chairs through which you could see the back of my jeans. I was wearing panties as I always did in those days, and on this particular day one of my all time favourite thongs I had commandeered from a past girlfriend. It was striped in various shades of pink and had a big pink butterfly at the crux of the thong with a couple of shiny sequins on it to make it particularly stand out. At this time I had never intentionally flashed a thong before, I didn't even know this was "a thing" as they say. There was a group of four girls sitting behind me who I didn't know per se, but who were regulars at the same coffee shop and I knew them by sight. It had occurred to me that they had become awfully quiet and giggly, although I honestly in my naivete at that time did not equate that to anything.

The "ringleader" of these four girls was a beautiful blonde German girl who as I was to learn had that confrontational/forthright German personality.

To my shock and horror, a few minutes later she approached my table standing directly in front of me and asked me, deadpan: "Why are you wearing women's underwear?"

This automatically elicited further giggling from her other three friends.

In my complete shock I came back with an idiotic denial while at the same time reaching behind me, my hand confirming that the thong was in full view, prompting even more giggling. And I was sitting in such a way that I couldn't easily adjust it out of sight, so I was stuck with it hanging right out there.

Still completely deadpan, she said "Yes, you are. It is a pink thong with a butterfly on the back."

Blushing and stammering I said "oh yeah...um, well I just find this more comfortable."

She smiled and said "OK, that's cool." And returned to her table. There was a little more giggling but it died down. I did not want to leave right away and act totally scared, so in defiance I sat there for another ten excruciating minutes or so knowing it continued to be in full view, before I left thinking I'd stood my ground long enough.

I actually continued to see that girl and her friends around on subsequent occasions. Never again was anything said although this girl whose name I had learned was Agata, would sometimes wave to me in all sincere kindness.

About five years later I saw that same girl in a pub at night, again out on the balcony, where as luck had it we were the only two people out there (she had come out for a cigarette.) She came right up to me and asked how I was. After a little bit of small talk she came right out and asked me if I still wear women's panties.

Having had a number of years to reflect on and relive that first incident, and knowing nobody else was around, I plucked up the courage to take advantage of this conversation as I had fantasized about ever since the first instance.

I looked her dead in the eyes and with no hesitation answered honestly: "Yes, I do. I'm wearing a pair of lace panties right now."

She smiled and said "that's awesome."

And such was my interaction. If you wear panties enough, it will happen. I reasoned that your underwear is always likely to show at times sooner or later, no matter what you're wearing, and if you wear panties 24/7 it's only natural that they will show sometimes whether or not you're aware of it or whether or not anyone ever says anything.

I still think on that day often.

IF ONLY I HAD A RECORDING! I think I'd still watch it every day.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice story, too bad it is in the video section with no feckin video, There IS a CHAT Forum

I think most people on this thread enjoy a few stories. As long as most people like them, I think that it is fine. You don't have to read them.
Had a few complaints Jax so try to be more careful

Jaxpantyguyeric

Hey all, been a long time fan since way back in the old days of the original flashers. I had over 100 solid flashes on my MacBook before it totally when for a shit and now wont turn on (hopefully one day I can recover them). Anyway I'm going to start trying to get some good reactions again it's been awhile but here's just a decent one I still had on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iuc4OWicdP5BQtXiXGn6Tb-J5eyJwsGM
Nice Video Jake

Hey all, been a long time fan since way back in the old days of the original flashers. I had over 100 solid flashes on my MacBook before it totally when for a shit and now wont turn on (hopefully one day I can recover them). Anyway I'm going to start trying to get some good reactions again it's been awhile but here's just a decent one I still had on my phone.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iuc4OWicdP5BQtXiXGn6Tb-J5eyJwsGM

Says I don't have access to view it

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FI2qpKXvo5v2DWblEcCWE7PulnxfZbA-/view?usp=drivesdk[/video]

Nice video, she was pretty hot. Though have you ever tried wearing a shirt a size or two smaller so it just naturally rises up when you bend over? Sometimes I've been able to get away with walking in front of some girls with a whale tail showing because my shirt was small enough

Zach_TRV

I have a bunch of videos I want to share but google drive won’t let me upload them because it’s saying file to big for one of my videos. Is there a size limit??

clthong

JakeLewis, great video, she looked sexy!

Jake_T, that was awesome, I love flashes inside of lingerie stores! Did you ask them any thong questions?

Pantyboy89

Soooo this is where all my fellow YouTube panty flashers went haha. I knew you all had to be in the same spot somewhere. So glad I found this thread some of my favourite videos I found again on here.. how do I post stuff from my google drive to the thread. I have some videos of my own I'd like to share.