OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

In this clip three girls stopped to ask why I was wearing a pink lacy thong, my go to response now is "I was tricked" which invites questions from them.

The way I was "tricked" is that I say my mates told me everyone was dressing in certain fancy dress costume (school girl) for a night out, and they'd even provided the costume, unfortunately ;) for me I was the only one to be dressed up when I arrived for the night out.

So I put my jeans and hoodie back over the top of my costume and swapped my heels for trainers.

So far these are the only girls who've stopped to ask more.

And asked to see my top half, being a matching bra, revealing white shirt and black lace choker.

3 girls stop to ask questions and show bra

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1962hU6sA-8Lqt-vhTZzT34Fx3ABYfuHo

thonglover09

Love it Lacie_fong, judging bunthe reaction I'm thinking one if them was very insterested in you. And would of wanted to take you home for more fun, but that's just my guess. Either way, another great reaction

flagaderp

Happy New Year everyone!

to Lacie, those videos are amazing as always omg, you really make the best content out there.

also, Pwettypanties I really love the clarity of the sound in your vids, often you can make out what they're saying just fine even if they're not saying it to you

One of my favourite clips

I had forgotten I'd already tried to get a reaction from these 3 earlier on in the evening, but that didn't stop the blond squatting down and giving a two handed wedgie.

3 hot girls 2 handed squat wedgie

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14K6djRva-CE6VTmUOgGCQgL4VOrAyMAy

Screengrab of the wedgie
TMjuX0J.jpg

Pingthestring

One of my favourite clips

I had forgotten I'd already tried to get a reaction from these 3 earlier on in the evening, but that didn't stop the blond squatting down and giving a two handed wedgie.

3 hot girls 2 handed squat wedgie

https://drive.google.com/open?id=14K6djRva-CE6VTmUOgGCQgL4VOrAyMAy

Screengrab of the wedgie
TMjuX0J.jpg

Amazing Reaction Lacie! Out of interest has a woman ever slapped your behind after seeing your thong? Because you seem to have gotten quite a few wedgie reactions

Gbanger

Holy shit Lacie that video is amazing. That girl is smoking hot and she was not playing around with that wedgie. Two handed, full squat for leverage.... your asscrack had to be raw after that one. Middle school bullies could learn a thing or two from her technique! hahahaha

greatname

Best clip from this batch
This is the clip which gave me a new favourite method for getting clips.

So I sat on a backless chair, set up my camera, and then as you can see in the clip I took my shirt off showing my thong while wearing a short t-shirt.

The girl in the back saw first and informed the rest of her group.

The girl in the foreground then slides over, informs the next table of my underwear (guys) and then gives a quick tug on the underwear, and the conversation ensues.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bblMJEGzvnF2D3wvi5LhVhZ4o-_cwNDT

BQ4vNYP.png

Amazing Reaction Lacie! Out of interest has a woman ever slapped your behind after seeing your thong? Because you seem to have gotten quite a few wedgie reactions

Not yet.

Holy shit Lacie that video is amazing. That girl is smoking hot and she was not playing around with that wedgie. Two handed, full squat for leverage.... your asscrack had to be raw after that one. Middle school bullies could learn a thing or two from her technique! hahahaha

Just absolutely incredible work like always!! Bravo bravo!

Cheers.

Pretty amazing clip lol

Why do you stop them when they wedgie you? you should just stay still and see what happens :)

I don't necessarily stop them, I just gave a genuine reaction to the wedgie, as I would if someone lifted my male underwear, I'll see if not reacting as much and standing up immediately is any better, however I don't want to make it seem like a creep by appearing to be enjoying the wedgie from a stranger.

clthong

Awesome video!!!! I think this new method is going to lead to some amazing new captures, thanks for sharing and keep up the sweet vids : )

What all did she say to you? I didn't hear anything because it was so loud. Love the video by the way, keep up the amazing work
She roughly said:

[Twangs Thong]
"What's that?!?!"

To the guy next to her "Was that you?"
To the guy next to her "Why did you just do that?"
To the guy next to her "You pulled his thing"
To the guy next to her "It was you"
"It was nice to meet you guys"