OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

HM 05

And without further ado the videos, as promised!

There's another one with three girls, but I'll hold on to it for a rainy day/when this thread picks up steam!

Any chance you can reupload these as well as that one you posted that says "hot blonde makes it obvious" or whatever? You tube seems to have deleted them already. You should just use google drive youtube is on top of flagging these nowadays.

Anyway, glad to see the forum coming back. I have some vids I can share. Been trying to mess with my PC all night to post them properly but it keeps crashing on me. Had this problem for a while, I think I have a faulty harddrive or something. Its hit or miss with this thing. Sometimes it wont crash for like a couple hours, and sometimes it crashes within 10 minutes or so. Tonight has been one of those nights where it crashes before I can do anything. Its starting to piss me off so I'll just try tomorrow lol. But I have a bunch of my old stuff and a few new ones I'll put out tomorrow or at least by the weekend. Glad to see some of you veterans back too!

Derteat

Any chance you can reupload these as well as that one you posted that says "hot blonde makes it obvious" or whatever? You tube seems to have deleted them already. You should just use google drive youtube is on top of flagging these nowadays.

Anyway, glad to see the forum coming back. I have some vids I can share. Been trying to mess with my PC all night to post them properly but it keeps crashing on me. Had this problem for a while, I think I have a faulty harddrive or something. Its hit or miss with this thing. Sometimes it wont crash for like a couple hours, and sometimes it crashes within 10 minutes or so. Tonight has been one of those nights where it crashes before I can do anything. Its starting to piss me off so I'll just try tomorrow lol. But I have a bunch of my old stuff and a few new ones I'll put out tomorrow or at least by the weekend. Glad to see some of you veterans back too!

Sorry!
Guess that video got flagged and now I can't log into my burner Gmail without a phone number.
I'll make another account tonight and upload stuff to my drive!

tflasher69

amazing video, sounds like they were having a wild conversation about it and sharing it with a lot of their friends. I wish I could hear them better. Is there anything you could hear clearly that was awesome in particular?

RyanisRhiannon

Hi, im looking to do some videos done myself.
Just playing around trying to work out which is the best way for me to film it.
Has anyone ever been to a lingerie store and tried on stuff? I did it once for a bra fitting and also a costume. I might try again and film it.

I think we should make a separate thread for tips and tricks for thong flashing. Different people always ask what's the best setup etc. And I think it would be useful all in its one thread because there has been many useful posts which respond to these questions but always get buried.

RyanisRhiannon

Tonight i tried to get some videos.
Unfortunately i was ill prepared and my camera battery died. I did get some semi decent reactions but nothing spectacular.
I live in Essex Uk.

Tonight i tried to get some videos.
Unfortunately i was ill prepared and my camera battery died. I did get some semi decent reactions but nothing spectacular.
I live in Essex Uk.

Hey!
I have not posted for long time, I agree a set up post should be done as I can do car flashes but can’t work out how to get the right angle when trying to film behind me In shops.

I am also from essex! Possibly could team up to flash?