OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

Awesome ending! Glad to see the two legends coming back. I'm definitely gonna try for more reactions at Starbucks and coffee shops or libraries. The ones at the stores are tough to set up and most of the time it's just glances instead of photos, laughter, and audible comments

tflasher69

I'm ecstatic to see the amount of activity in this thread! Sorry I didn't post last week, but here's some of my favorites that I've done.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Fob_52bLpeb5WPgKHCirUkRPvX5GwrkS
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-QpZKKXgywwnCgaqGsKJbOL7G2_9X0g_
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cYBG_N4DOAnqArvTVgA25FWdlTkloBZz

The second one is immediately after the first one, the girls were still laughing really hard and loud so I kept recording with the audio. Third one was at Forever21, I was shopping in the lingerie section.

Omeeja

I’m just hoping one of these group of girls actually makes a comment to you guys like that other video!! LOVE your work though guys keep up the amazing job

clthong

Glad you see you're back Baseman, your videos are always sweet!!! And thanks to everyone else posting videos, always exciting to see what you guys record : )

Haha! Number 10 was mine from a few years ago! I lost it myself, glad someone else kept a copy :)

I have spent countless hours trying to get some of the reactions that others seem to get so easily; I've had a few which would have been great but upon video review something obstructed it or the camera slipped and didn't catch it...as much as I have tried to be a contributor I always did find it tough. However seeing my "work" here among so many other great videos I may just be inspired to try again one of these days!! :)

Very happy to see this thread back again; there are some real beauties on here. And I totally agree with your personal favourite; that's an amazing video. The ringleader is cute but also the blonde in the pink shirt is just so damn cute; there really is nothing better than a little thong-exposed public humiliation :D

Absolutely. Not only is that one great but the guy who made that video is the pioneer who started this all. I forget who it was, but if he's reading this, you're a legend, man.

The second best in my opinion is whoever made the one where the Hispanic looking girl behind actually engaged him in conversation, I think in a library. The girl who said "props to you" specifically if you know the video I mean. I remember when it was first posted the guy who made it said something about how he pussed out in conversation but I say no, not at all. In fact I'd say he must have such big brass balls that you can probably hear them clanking as he comes walking down the street.

My sincere respect and gratitude to all who capture such amazing videos. I've tried myself, with modest success as i mentioned above, but I've never come close to making the kind of content some of these guys have. They are legends and have my undying admiration.

If the guys who made the videos I mentioned are reading this it's my honour to compliment you and I bow to you out of deep respect! Bravo, gentlemen.