OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

demong

Also, (sorry for the double post, can't seem to edit), I've tried a variation of the denial technique. It works alright as it extends the interaction a bit, but not much more. Usually I'd start with, "what do you mean?" Then they'll say something like "we can see your thong." "No you didn't." "Yes we did it's hanging out your pants." "Oh... My bad...Sorry."

I'd also like to note that I get best results flashing a different demographic than y'all... Groups of seemingly rowdy black women.

Another tip is while I'm walking, I wear these shades with mirrors on them to see behind me, so that way I can constantly adjust how much thong/crack is showing depending on reaction or lack-thereof while being discreet.

Zach_TRV

I agree, I'm also interested in your results... Personally I've gotten fantastic results wearing see-thru leggings (not sheer, but when the light is right they can see thru them) with a thong and acting like I'm going for a run. Only problem is that it's hard to get video because you're on the move.

And also girls tend to love the "minikilt." Bonus points if you can twerk (unfortunately I'm awful at it.)

Do you have any brands and links for see-through leggings? I was thinking the same thing but can’t find anything.

demong

Do you have any brands and links for see-through leggings? I was thinking the same thing but can’t find anything.

Oh man, let me see if I can remember where I got some good ones...I actually stopped flashing for around 8 months and threw away all my thongs and most my leggings, but I just started back again two days ago. Let me preface it by saying I'm a really big black guy (think like a retired NFL linebacker who has put on a few pounds), so I look for small/medium leggings that'll stretch. If you're smaller, you might want to look for things more sheer, but OTOH, since I'm black it's harder to "see through" unless I wear high-contrast thongs/panties.

I looked and I have some XS George "leggings." They're pretty comfortable, kinda like long underwear, and kinda sheer. While it's a bit on the conservative side, I can still see the panties in the mirror, and I'd wear them flashing. They're a bit long though, so natural asscrack/thong won't be shown by just walking. I really don't remember where I got these from, so sorry about that. I also have small ClimateRight leggings, that I'm 80% sure I got from Walmart. These are much more sheer, and pretty low-rise so crack could be shown if wanted. Those are the only two (out of like 5 that I still have) that I'd consider a good amount of see-thru.

I also want to go through my process (that I remember) of choosing leggings and some tips flashing. I do remember going through a leggings, looking for ones that are sheer, but not too sheer. Online, I would read the reviews, looking for complaints of the leggings being too sheer (but overall, it's a crapshoot). Then I'd order a couple of sizes (if not one size fits all). In-person, I'd just try them on in-store, specifically bending over in the mirror, because daylight will make leggings more see-thru than you'd think. I also like asscrack flashing, so I'd also look for leggings that fall a bit when I bend over, or walk.

Other tips: make sure your dick fits in the thong's front, especially for the more sheer ones (I'm a grower, so it isn't a problem). For ones that aren't too sheer, I'll sometimes pull the front below the balls, so I can get a decent-sized (especially for me) bulge in order to attract attention. Just be careful, because sometimes overly paranoid people can get very suspicious, so make sure neither your bare dick nor pubic hair can be seen from the front, and you should be good. Also, try wearing the leggings backwards. I find that often I can get more ass/thong peeping out from the back that way, while also reducing frontal exposure. Also, I'd like to note that most girls probably won't comment on seeing the thong through the leggings, but if it's peeking out the top (when you want it to, of course), it attracts much more attention. Most of the "omg they're also seethru" comments have come from girls already saw it popping out the back.

On other see-thru clothing, I've also had a lot of success with these see-thru cotton white shorts that I got in-store from Polo. I can also adjust these (non-elastic waistband) pretty easily to either show crack/thong or not to. But I've gotten A LOT of comments from drunk people (girls and guys) saying they can see my panties. And they're not as "weird" as leggings, so that's a plus.

RyanisRhiannon

Gbanger

I hate to be the pair of granny panties in the thong drawer, but if your whaletail gets called out, denial is the worst thing you can do. They already saw that pink lace riding up your crack, you have no choice but to man up and own it. Be straight up: "Thanks, glad you like it!" "Thanks, I got it at ________." "I know it's unusual for a guy to wear thongs, but I just love the comfort." Be funny: "Oops! Forgot my belt today. Hope I didn't traumatize you ladies." "Ugh, that keeps happening. How do you girls keep them in your pants?" "I thought I noticed a draft!"

Women respond well to confidence, so you gotta have no shame in your thong game. I know this is contrary to the "humiliation" most guys on this thread are going for, but you are already being laughed at by beautiful women for wearing skimpy panties... how much more humiliating can it get? At this point you should be shooting for a great interaction. Being weird and stammery will instantly shut it down. If you can prove to be a confident, cool guy though, the girls will have more fun with your thong wearing. And if they are drunk and wild enough they, in the ideal fantasy scenario, may want the "thong boy" to come partying with them.

This is all my opinion of course. I'm not a public flasher, and I don't wanna tell you guys how to do your job. I am a thong wearer though and I have talked to women about it. In my experience, being straight up and shamelessly confident will garner the best results.

demong

Hmm, maybe I'll try something like that Gbanger. I like acting like it was on accident because I don't want to come off as a creep, but I guess I'm willing to try new things. My natural reaction is to just cover it up and be shy, but I guess if I can get good results by owning up to it, I'll try it.

demong

Does anyone have experience with this camera? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073QPTV9V

I like the pen cameras because they're really portable (don't need to carry a bag around with me) and discreet. My biggest problem was always finding out where to put the pen, because I'd often miss the shot. I'm thinking this Wifi aspect (where i can look at the stream on my phone) will help.

sissybonnie1

So I'm planning on having my first go at making a video like the ones on here in the next few days. I've even treated myself to 3 new thongs (see pic below). I have 2 questions for the experienced guys on here. For a first timer (videoing not wearing, been wearing for ages)
is it better to try in the daytime (coffee shops/malls etc) or at night (similar to lacie fong). Secondly is it better in terms of getting a reaction to show really obviously girly thongs or more subtle male type thongs?
IMG_1465.jpg

Twill

Going by these videos, if you want a more verbal reaction, definitely at night, are target people who'd have a drink. If you just want people to take photos, supermarkets seem to be good.