OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

RyanisRhiannon

So tonight i managed to get 4 reactions on camera. I found that stopping to do up a lace is the only way i could really do it. Although i did get one at a cash machine although the video is poor you can hear them discuss it. Will post them soon.

Wow that's pretty impressive for a first nice of recording Ryan. I'm glad you found a method that works for you... I guess finding these groups of drunk girls at night are the new meta haha

Zach_TRV

What’s the best place to upload videos so I can share them? I currently have a few on YouTube but haven’t shared them with anyone since I don’t want them to be deleted.

@clthong I think my biggest fantasy would be a hot milf in her mid-late 40s taking a picture with her phone and I hear the camera sound and ideally the flash on the camera goes off too. It's definitely possible--on one of the recent videos posted you could hear the camera sound. She'd confront me by tapping me on the shoulder and saying one of two things:

"Your panties are showing sir. You may wanna put them away honey" with a Southern accent and then asking "Why are you wearing a cheetah print/lace lady's thong/panties?" I come up with something to say and then she says "Interesting...Well just be careful with what you're wearing so your panties don't show too much, okay?" and kind of puckers her lips. She looks me in the eye and I nod before she grins or winks at me.

"Cute/Nice panties. Do you always wear such pretty underwear?" while I'm wearing something sexy from VS or Hanky Panky. "Do you always let your panties peek out of your pants like that?" And I tell her I don't always mean to. Maybe then she moves closer and asks me "Did you like showing your thong to me? Here's what I'm wearing today:" and she shows me some sexy or cute underwear. Or maybe she asks me if I want to go to Victoria's Secret with her.

Other than that I would like a group of about 4 girls who audibly laugh and make various comments. My favorite video that I made is the one split into two parts with the three girls who you can tell say "He's wearing a blue, lace thong." The only thing that would make it better is if you could hear their entire conversation or if they had the flash go off on their phones. Or if one came up like the girl from Baseman's video and confronts me a bit.

A wedgie would be so exciting but I feel like the interaction just ends right there. Definitely think it'd be hot as hell for two girls to come up to me while I'm squatting and they both pose next to my thong for photos before the other friend starts recording a video of them wedgieing me. I think the extended periods of pictures and comments is what really gets me though.

Would love to hear others' fantasies, I'm sure they're even more creative

Anyway, great flashes!! I haven't had much success recently but I'm still trying to get new content

clthong

@pwettypanties Nice description of your fantasy, love the amount of detail haha!! That definitely sounds like a hot situation. By the way, did you ever film any more videos
of you buying thongs?

I have a few fantasies related to flashing:

A group of 18 year old girls catching me flashing and taking a bunch of photos while they laugh among themselves and point.

Another one would be bending down in VS Pink and my thong is showing, and then one of the salesgirls grabs onto my arm and
says "Come with me" while giggling. She brings me to the back into one of the changerooms and then has her colleagues join her as
they all give me wedgies. It's sort of a you're wearing girl underwear/thong so this is what happens to guys who do this!

Another would be a group of 35-45 year old milfs walking by and on spotting my thong showing say something like "thoooonng!!" or "whaletaiiiil!!" and then
laughing or taking a quick picture as they pass me.

PinkAndLacy

And also speaking of fantasies, I'm curious about what everyone's ideal, dream flashing situation would be.
i.e group of girls/just one, age of girls, type of girls, do they confront you or say something in particular, location etc.

My fantasy would be to have a purely accidental whale tail flash in front of a girl who knows me, she would confront me asking "why are you wearing women's panties?" I would blush and deny, but she would state "yes you are, it's a pink lace thong with a pink bow!" and give me a wedgie, then laugh her ass off about it. She would ask all sorts of embarrassing questions like "do you prefer thongs?" "is it a fetish thing?" "you better not have worn any of MY panties! Oh wait, I don't think I wear panties that girly." She would agree to keep it a secret but still joke and tease me about it regularly, when alone she would loudly ask "so, what color are the panties you're wearing today?" with a big grin. Eventually she would notice that I'm always wearing a different pair and say she's impressed that I have more panties than her, then ask to see my collection. When looking at my panty drawer she would have another laugh out loud moment at my expense, and suggest that we go lingerie shopping together.

Something very similar to this happened to me in 2004 or 2005. I would have been in my early 20's, it was University days. I have told this story before perhaps on the old forum. I have no video footage, so you just have to believe me (or not) but I remember it still clear as day.

I had gone to a coffee shop I regularly went to back then to read a book for one of my courses. I was sitting on the back patio of the coffee shop on one of those lawn furniture chairs through which you could see the back of my jeans. I was wearing panties as I always did in those days, and on this particular day one of my all time favourite thongs I had commandeered from a past girlfriend. It was striped in various shades of pink and had a big pink butterfly at the crux of the thong with a couple of shiny sequins on it to make it particularly stand out. At this time I had never intentionally flashed a thong before, I didn't even know this was "a thing" as they say. There was a group of four girls sitting behind me who I didn't know per se, but who were regulars at the same coffee shop and I knew them by sight. It had occurred to me that they had become awfully quiet and giggly, although I honestly in my naivete at that time did not equate that to anything.

The "ringleader" of these four girls was a beautiful blonde German girl who as I was to learn had that confrontational/forthright German personality.

To my shock and horror, a few minutes later she approached my table standing directly in front of me and asked me, deadpan: "Why are you wearing women's underwear?"

This automatically elicited further giggling from her other three friends.

In my complete shock I came back with an idiotic denial while at the same time reaching behind me, my hand confirming that the thong was in full view, prompting even more giggling. And I was sitting in such a way that I couldn't easily adjust it out of sight, so I was stuck with it hanging right out there.

Still completely deadpan, she said "Yes, you are. It is a pink thong with a butterfly on the back."

Blushing and stammering I said "oh yeah...um, well I just find this more comfortable."

She smiled and said "OK, that's cool." And returned to her table. There was a little more giggling but it died down. I did not want to leave right away and act totally scared, so in defiance I sat there for another ten excruciating minutes or so knowing it continued to be in full view, before I left thinking I'd stood my ground long enough.

I actually continued to see that girl and her friends around on subsequent occasions. Never again was anything said although this girl whose name I had learned was Agata, would sometimes wave to me in all sincere kindness.

About five years later I saw that same girl in a pub at night, again out on the balcony, where as luck had it we were the only two people out there (she had come out for a cigarette.) She came right up to me and asked how I was. After a little bit of small talk she came right out and asked me if I still wear women's panties.

Having had a number of years to reflect on and relive that first incident, and knowing nobody else was around, I plucked up the courage to take advantage of this conversation as I had fantasized about ever since the first instance.

I looked her dead in the eyes and with no hesitation answered honestly: "Yes, I do. I'm wearing a pair of lace panties right now."

She smiled and said "that's awesome."

And such was my interaction. If you wear panties enough, it will happen. I reasoned that your underwear is always likely to show at times sooner or later, no matter what you're wearing, and if you wear panties 24/7 it's only natural that they will show sometimes whether or not you're aware of it or whether or not anyone ever says anything.

I still think on that day often.

IF ONLY I HAD A RECORDING! I think I'd still watch it every day.

My fantasy would be to have a purely accidental whale tail flash in front of a girl who knows me, she would confront me asking "why are you wearing women's panties?" I would blush and deny, but she would state "yes you are, it's a pink lace thong with a pink bow!" and give me a wedgie, then laugh her ass off about it. She would ask all sorts of embarrassing questions like "do you prefer thongs?" "is it a fetish thing?" "you better not have worn any of MY panties! Oh wait, I don't think I wear panties that girly." She would agree to keep it a secret but still joke and tease me about it regularly, when alone she would loudly ask "so, what color are the panties you're wearing today?" with a big grin. Eventually she would notice that I'm always wearing a different pair and say she's impressed that I have more panties than her, then ask to see my collection. When looking at my panty drawer she would have another laugh out loud moment at my expense, and suggest that we go lingerie shopping together.

RyanisRhiannon

The closest ive ever come to living out my fantasy was during a work function we decided to call naked bar. I ended up sat on the lap of my mates wife. She was incredibley sexy and very open minded, she also ran a lingerie store for a while. So there i am, stark bollock naked on this womans lap and she starts ordering me to feed her some chocolate cake. A few minutes later i go to find my clothes and someone had stolen my underwear...as im about yo get my trousers on ahe asks if i want to borrow hers...i bottled it big time. I stayed at thier house that night and she jokingly gave me her satin nightgown to wear to bed. A few years later i told her about my lingerie wearing and she said she knew by the way i looked at the stock ahe had in their house but didnt want to embarrass me.

I do have a few other stories of times i have come close to being caught out.

Well from what i remember version 1 of the thread in like 2012 (this is version 3) started off with only stories for a few months, and one person talked about making videos... And soon enough the whole thread became mostly videos with no stories. I think posting stories in the thread is appropriate and should be acceptable if they are true. This thread has had some times of extreme inactivity and if someone types up a story of something that happened to them, I really enjoy reading them.