OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

I forgot that Walmart one; man that was a true classic. A real beauty, Jaytee. If you ever come out to Vancouver lets find some girls and give them a show of two wimpy men in their thong panties!

jaytee

Thanks Vancouverpantys!
That girls laugh was pretty loud!
Too bad you live so far away!
It would be fun to get together!

Glad to see this coming back to life. Does anyone know where I can post some videos? I was under the name hikerjeff on youtube. Going to go out this weekend hopefully.

TehSissy

Glad to see this coming back to life. Does anyone know where I can post some videos? I was under the name hikerjeff on youtube. Going to go out this weekend hopefully.

I believe you can share through google drive since thats basically storageit should be safer than youtube

HikerJeff you were my inspiration for these man. Can't wait to see you posting again. I definitely think Google Drive is the way to go. Some of Lacie Fong's linked videos have already been removed

HikerJeff you were my inspiration for these man. Can't wait to see you posting again. I definitely think Google Drive is the way to go. Some of Lacie Fong's linked videos have already been removed

Yeah, but it looks like the user who uploaded them has removed them, and not google/youtube which is odd.