OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

So far I've only been using the same two thongs and washing and reusing, as I wanna use the most feminine to get the best reaction. Gonna film some more tomorrow hopefully.

That video I was trying to get the other 2 people, but then noticed the daughter saw me, so I ended up pushing it, and giving them another two chances the "catch" me.

flagaderp

I agree, the more feminine the better, and showing us what they're seeing really enhances the experience. I love your videos!

Another video, this mother and daughter pair both took a photo.

When I do my flashes I also wear a bra with loose straps so it falls down arm (as seen below) when I bumped into these two later they definitely saw the strap, and I noticed the daughter had snapchat open, as if she'd just sent a photo.

IeTYv25.png

HM 05

Another video, this mother and daughter pair both took a photo.

When I do my flashes I also wear a bra with loose straps so it falls down arm (as seen below) when I bumped into these two later they definitely saw the strap, and I noticed the daughter had snapchat open, as if she'd just sent a photo.

IeTYv25.png

OMG! these are great! I gotta try that bra strap thing now too. The whole t-flashing thing was getting kinda bland on my end cuz I did it so much. Been looking for a way to change it up. Do you often get reactions to your bra strap showing?

OMG! these are great! I gotta try that bra strap thing now too. The whole t-flashing thing was getting kinda bland on my end cuz I did it so much. Been looking for a way to change it up. Do you often get reactions to your bra strap showing?

I occasionally get reactions from the bra strap, but it's certainly harder to know if anyone's seen, I usually just couple it with the thong slip. It has to be a long bra strap and a relatively short sleeve shirt.

HM 05

I occasionally get reactions from the bra strap, but it's certainly harder to know if anyone's seen, I usually just couple it with the thong slip. It has to be a long bra strap and a relatively short sleeve shirt.

Yeah i understand. I think I will try with a bra that has some really girly lace decoration on the strap or something.

Green

Tbh, I'm not sure if it fits here or whether it would benefit from a new thread but here is some interesting videos of women exposing/catching guys in thongs.

(3:17)

(Quality isn't great, there are better versions somewhere. 1:17)

(No clue what they're saying but it sounds hot)

aerodyne

Nice vids, can't wait to see more

Just wondering, how do you set your camera up? do you just use your phone? any advice for someone who want to start thong flashing?

Just wondering, how do you set your camera up? do you just use your phone? any advice for someone who want to start thong flashing?

I use a GoPro inside a faux tissue box (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074GSK6C3) on the child seat of a shopping trolley, and then put my coat on top of that.

This way no one will see a camera pointing in their direction, and might possibly see a shiny black square, but have no idea what it is. Additionally under my black coat it's pretty well camouflaged.

71PnvYbxinL._SX466_.jpg

HM 05

Dude you have asked this question several times on the forum. I even have a private message from you asking me the same thing, WHICH I TOTALLY REPLIED TO. Its still there in my "Sent messages" inbox. You told me you bought a spy pen and everything. its says its from summer of 2016. Why do you just ingore the replies?

Zach_TRV

I just discovered this thread and a lot of the videos that were uploaded to YouTube are now deleted. Did anyone save there videos and wouldn’t mind reuploading them to YouTube or somewhere else where you can just send the link?

aerodyne

Dude you have asked this question several times on the forum. I even have a private message from you asking me the same thing, WHICH I TOTALLY REPLIED TO. Its still there in my "Sent messages" inbox. You told me you bought a spy pen and everything. its says its from summer of 2016. Why do you just ingore the replies?

Hi HM 05,

The reason that I have asked this question on the forum and a few of the members is that my setup over the years have been unsuccessful. Even with a spy pen, phone, a spy keyring, Ive never been able to capture anything worth showing on the forum compared to your guys great vids.

Thats why I keep asking for peoples setup / tech, to help improve my thong flashing captures. As far as i can tell, Lacie_Fong, is possible the first person to suggest using a GoPro, which could be the way to go for my future captures. Ive never really thought about using one due to the cost, but I will probably use it for other things apart from capturing thong reactions.

The setup is the thing that I need to work on, as the other part (wearing g strings/ thongs, loose jeans and short shirt) I've pretty good at haha.

I hope to have something to post soon, in the mean time keep up the good work everyone