OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

ThongguyWA

Going out again to make up for last night. So upset that I didn’t get any reactions and the one girl that reacted it didn’t record. I heard her say “that’s sooo gross” and heard the sound of her phone go “click” didn’t record though. Ugh

Zach_TRV

I went out earlier today and got a reaction at Noodles. Will be posting that later today. I also stopped at Target afterwards because I wanted to buy a book that a friend of mine recommended. After finding the book, I usually just roam around stores to kill time and see if they have anything else I want to buy, etc. I saw this one girl looking at store in the makeup area. I might’ve got a reaction later, need to look over the footage. Anyways once she left my area, I bumped into her two mores times even though I wasn’t trying to get a reaction from her; the first being when I was looking at nail polish at an endcap she came down an aisle right next to it and looked at me them walked off. The second time was when I was back by the books I saw her walking towards me, then kept going into the dressing rooms. When I was walking towards the registers, I saw her looking at kids clothes talking to someone on the phone. I didn’t hear much besides “I’m at Target right now” and her listing off numbers (I only heard three numbers be said so I’m not sure if she said more or if she was saying her phone number). Could she have been calling the cops and if she did would I get in trouble for this?

greatname

I went out earlier today and got a reaction at Noodles. Will be posting that later today. I also stopped at Target afterwards because I wanted to buy a book that a friend of mine recommended. After finding the book, I usually just roam around stores to kill time and see if they have anything else I want to buy, etc. I saw this one girl looking at store in the makeup area. I might’ve got a reaction later, need to look over the footage. Anyways once she left my area, I bumped into her two mores times even though I wasn’t trying to get a reaction from her; the first being when I was looking at nail polish at an endcap she came down an aisle right next to it and looked at me them walked off. The second time was when I was back by the books I saw her walking towards me, then kept going into the dressing rooms. When I was walking towards the registers, I saw her looking at kids clothes talking to someone on the phone. I didn’t hear much besides “I’m at Target right now” and her listing off numbers (I only heard three numbers be said so I’m not sure if she said more or if she was saying her phone number). Could she have been calling the cops and if she did would I get in trouble for this?

of course not

clthong

tflasher69, that wedgie video was great! You must have absolutely loved that experience haha

Zach_TRV, awesome for your first video, I really like the high quality! Looking forward to your future output

Zach_TRV

Thanks clthong, means a lot! I record my videos using my iPhone 8 in 4K and I love it! I have a few older videos that I never shared for one reason or another and I’ll be posting them very soon. The best reaction that I’ll be showing is around 20-25 minutes long at the library during finals week, so of course there’s going to be a lot of hot girls. To kick things off, here’s a video from a different Noodles location in my area from last December.

Noodles (12/17/17):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18qjPQPRg0BX4M9roZMkFJNwmnBVkGqV0

Last edited:

joni joni

Story time:
So there's this cute 20's something girl that just moved out of my apartment complex. Her backstory is kinda long, and I don't have all the information, so I won't go into it now. However, as she was making her back and forth to the truck with loads with her mom, I took it upon myself to "accidentally" leave the bedroom window curtains open which are right along the walkway for anyone to peer in if the curtains are drawn. So I'm "getting dressed" with my thong on only. I tried getting a video of it, but the timing just never worked out. Anyways as they they were walking to her apartment drawing ever closer, I suddenly hear a burst of laughter. Now, for all I know they may have just shared in a funny story or joke, but my guess (hope) is that they saw me in my thong and had a good time about it. I never saw her face to face again after she moved out. That was a couple days ago, and I was nervous as hell, especially flashing right where I live with someone I kinda know. It was pretty hot!