OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

clthong

Thanks for the new videos Paul Love, looking forward to seeing more!! Have you ever tried doing any flashes in a lingerie store like VS Pink/Victoria's Secret?
I think you would get some great reactions : D

Paul love

Thanks for the new videos Paul Love, looking forward to seeing more!! Have you ever tried doing any flashes in a lingerie store like VS Pink/Victoria's Secret?
I think you would get some great reactions : D

Haha maybe in a different town, I've seen a few girls that I've flashed before around. I try to flash in different towns. With how the geography is there 220k in the metro area one main town and lots of smaller towns around it. Not a lot of variety or options for store about 8-10 that are ok and i won't get noticed as a creeper lol
But next time I go to a town with another VS i will. I just am pretty recognized at vs here because I've been going for years.

(028) Nice pink thong I love it - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f3dVU-rfNX1-ByPUw-H8J2id-MSfcQKl

(031) 2 Girls Giggle and photo -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vEwsR0d01LrIL8EKrHKtMh558Ut5eCMC

(032) 5 Girls - Shocked - Nice Knickers -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yCXYvNTFJAEv2v0rx2A90Z3N1DOK1xyv

How can I get wedgies like that?

I'd recommend trying to get clips in a populated location on a Friday or Saturday night between 10pm and closing, where there's a lot of drunk girls.

Once again, simply wonderful Lacie. It must be thrilling and rewarding for you to do this.

"Nice thong, babes!" followed by squealing laughter at your humiliation -- exquisite! One of my fav lines on your recordings right up there with "Want to swap knickers, babe?"

You should consider engaging some of these girls a bit more. Next time you are "complimented" on your thong, I'm thinking you could:
a) Take it as if it was a sincere compliment, which of course it most likely isn't. Respond with "Oh, I'm glad you think so! They really are more comfortable."
b) Act like a complete wimp and say "this isn't my choice. My girlfriend makes me wear them. She thinks as long as I have knickers on I'll never cheat because I'd be too embarrassed to take my pants off in front of another woman. It's so embarrassing!"
c) Go into denial; act all panicky and start with "What are you talking about? I'm wearing regular men's underwear." and try goad them into challenging you back that they saw you were wearing knickers. Then possibly make the humiliating confession, possibly in the vein of the scenario above...perhaps: "...You're right. My gf makes me wear these...and I find it a little bit embarrassing. But I shouldn't have lied...you're absolutely right: I wear women's knickers."

Far be it for me to tell "The Master" how to go about his craft, but just a few thoughts for you if you're open to them! Otherwise, keep up the AMAZING work!

Zach_TRV

I’ve been thinking, does anyone know if there is any thongs out there with the word “wedgie” on it? Feel like it would help get better reactions if there was and maybe increase the chances of getting a wedgie

c) Go into denial; act all panicky and start with "What are you talking about? I'm wearing regular men's underwear." and try goad them into challenging you back that they saw you were wearing knickers. Then possibly make the humiliating confession, possibly in the vein of the scenario above...perhaps: "...You're right. My gf makes me wear these...and I find it a little bit embarrassing. But I shouldn't have lied...you're absolutely right: I wear women's knickers."

The denial idea I really like, I'll certainly give it a go, it my most recent attempts I've also been wearing fishnets, bra, skirt and have heels in my ruck sack, so if they provoke the "truth" out of me that I 'lost a bet to dress as a girl' (not specifying I couldn't wear male clothes over the top) they'll want to see the whole outfit.

flagaderp

Those videos are amazing! you really hit a goldmine there, so many great reactions.
so far has anyone noticed the other women's clothes you've worn?

Twill

I’ve been thinking, does anyone know if there is any thongs out there with the word “wedgie” on it? Feel like it would help get better reactions if there was and maybe increase the chances of getting a wedgie

I feel the opposite. This might make you come across as a creep/pervert. Letting it show by "accident" seems far more innocent.

I feel the opposite. This might make you come across as a creep/pervert. Letting it show by "accident" seems far more innocent.

+1 Think I agree with Twill on this one.

However...perhaps the comedy of the situation could be heightened if you got one of those thongs that say "SEXY" or something like that on the back??

Those videos are amazing! you really hit a goldmine there, so many great reactions.
so far has anyone noticed the other women's clothes you've worn?

Not that I've noticed. However I've attempted some other tactics at the humiliation kink, by being 'caught' dressed as a girl behind the wheel of my car when pulling up in a car park, with a sign in the back saying something along the lines of:

"Lost a Bet, Dressed as a girl, Must do whatever girls say for 24Hrs"

flagaderp

Did you get any results from that (on video or otherwise?)
I know it's not related to thongs much as this point, but I'd love to see nonetheless.

demong

I agree, I'm also interested in your results... Personally I've gotten fantastic results wearing see-thru leggings (not sheer, but when the light is right they can see thru them) with a thong and acting like I'm going for a run. Only problem is that it's hard to get video because you're on the move.

And also girls tend to love the "minikilt." Bonus points if you can twerk (unfortunately I'm awful at it.)