OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

HM 05

im a bit disappointed. i thought with all the videos i did, it would really spark more to do some videos. i was horribly wrong. i wonder if i should even post any more videos or just hold them for my own viewing pleasure

I know how you feel! I have plenty of vids I haven't posted yet for this same reason. People on youtube keep telling me to do my videos a certain way as well, and I tell those people to piss off because none of them even post videos. If you want, you should private message me here and we can share videos over email or something. People act like they can't do this, but they really can, they are just pussies and are too scared someone they never met and will never see again will judge them. Those of us who do this have more balls than any of them, ironically. Lol. Im disappointed too, but I would really love to see that video of yours where the sales lady helps you in the dressing room. I have a good amount of videos I havent posted so just let me know if you are interested in swapping vids via email of some other method.

clthong

Shot a video today while buying thongs for myself : ) The audio quality is not the best in some parts and there really isn't much to see in the video since my phone
was in my pocket but basically I managed to capture a chat between me and the girl working at Change Lingerie. When I walked into the store it was empty until two
women came in for a few minutes. I looked around the store until they left and then approached the sales girl with a question about whether or not they carried
a certain style of thong. She shows me some different options and at this point she obviously still assumes that I'm buying panties for a girl. I look around at some of the options and then I come towards the checkout where there are various panties on sale, you'll hear her describing the different bargains.

After sorting through panties for a while I finally find three thongs (deal was buy 2 get one free) and I place them on the counter to buy. I'm exhilarated but I realize that this is my last chance to make a comment that suggests the thongs are actually for me : D The audio near the end is a little hard to hear so I'll describe what happened. I ask her if a certain type of thong is more comfortable than others and then I basically tell her straight out that I've worn other styles before but they weren't as comfortable. At this point it becomes obvious to her that I'm talking about me wearing thongs but she remains completely professional like it's totally normal haha

At the checkout we discuss how a certain style of thong is hard to find and how I've looked at Victoria's Secret and other shops trying to find it. I realize that I can become bolder with the conversation and even tell her that sometimes the thongs that are just a string give me wedgies! She continues to go along and stays professional the whole time while we have what seems like an ordinary discussion about wearing thongs. She talks about some other stores that might have the style of thong I'm looking for and then finally I pay for my three thongs, which look like this:

I walk out and feel a rush from the whole encounter. I wish I could have gotten some footage of her, she was a slim brunette with glasses and a cute face : )
I was also wearing a thong during the purchase which added to the excitement. In total I was in the store for about 15 minutes but I've edited the video down
to the main speaking parts.

I'll have to try to get a video of something I enjoy doing in Victoria's Secret. I usually go in when it's not busy. At times like this I think I catch the salesgirls when they're bored and have time to partake in some entertainment. When I walk in the store there is often one of the salesgirls at the entrance and when you walk in she will ask if she can help you with anything. I'll tell her confidently and specifically what I'm looking for. It's always panties or thongs. She will direct me to the area where they are. For example if I say I'm looking for high cut panties I'll go to the 5 for $27.50 table and the girl there will usually ask again what I'm looking for. Then she will ask the question, usually something like "What size are you looking for?" I'll then reply, "I wear a small....uhhh, ummm, I mean I'm looking for, Oh God this is so embarrassing.." The reactions vary from absolutely nothing, like I'm the seventeenth guy in the store today buying panties for himself to a smile and gleeful help on finding the right size. The look on their faces at times is worth the effort. If you're out and about try it. I'd love to hear what reaction you get. Several times there have been small groups of girls that heard and they giggled away.

milerjim

I just want to say I appreciate all the effort the video posters here put in. It takes a lot of hardwork to get these great videos, and I appreciate all that you all do

sissypantyfag

ok. i appreciate everyones efforts. im finally gonna post that video of me in a thong at victorias secret with the saleslady. i hope everyone likes it as much as i do. please let me know what you think. i love to hear feedback.
if you watched my previous video, you can see those are the same thong panties she personally handled to me straight off the maniquinne

Threestring-G

Awesome video SPF! Much thanks for sharing! Just want to say thanks to all that have contributed so far to this thread - nice work all!

Jaxpantyguy

http://www.imagebam.com/image/5e795c491899993
I also have a video of the flash, although I'm not going to upload until I see more activity on this thread.

activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity activity, activity , activity