OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

Derteat

I'm not sure if this is against any rules, but I would like to ask about content.
If it is new to me, I'm willing to perhaps pay? Maybe we can work something out.
If this is against any kind of rules, let me know and I'll retract this post!

Manti

Hello guys!

I have been on the forum for a while now but this is my first time posting. I had loads of home made videos but most got lost in between moving houses. I have recently decided to start making videos again and I was willing to share them for the first time! hope you guys enjoy :)

These are four clips (for some reason the quality isn't the best on google drive idk how to fix that) that where taken going up an escalator, I normaly do Thong reaction but this one my pants "accidentally" ripped during the day. The last 3 links are pictures of how it looked.

Hello guys!

I have been on the forum for a while now but this is my first time posting. I had loads of home made videos but most got lost in between moving houses. I have recently decided to start making videos again and I was willing to share them for the first time! hope you guys enjoy :)

These are four clips (for some reason the quality isn't the best on google drive idk how to fix that) that where taken going up an escalator, I normaly do Thong reaction but this one my pants "accidentally" ripped during the day. The last 3 links are pictures of how it looked.
Phenomenal videos!! How did you setup your phone to record behind you without it being obvious? Assuming it’s not in the back of your pocket