OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

cnich

Let's get this thread back up and going again. Here are some more of mine from the last forum.

I didn't realize at the time the family behind me was looking at my thong. Nice surprise.

Last edited:

joni joni

I swear it seems like girls love seeing it, according to these reactions... I'ms till too scared I salute your bravery, or not giving a shit-ness

FatSissy

Great to see these videos back up again, I was in another Forum while the old Whaletail was out of order but it was dead as hell, so I'll keep posting my videos here =D

FatSissy

Here are my first contributions!

My first flash at Bertrand's, you can see the chick in the orange shirt getting her friend to see me and they giggle and follow me around with their eyes =D

And his was on one of my favorite places - a perfume store, plenty of girls in those, always! This was one of my first videos so the camera is all over the place but you can see the chicks, specially a blonde mature, pointing and laughing (she took a pic too but I didn't catch it, although you can hear the flashing sound near the end). All and all, not my best work but really hot to me. I hope you guys like it. The video is 9 min but 7 of those are just black screen, my video editor decided it didn't wanna cooperate =P

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Great to see these videos back up again, I was in another Forum while the old Whaletail was out of order but it was dead as hell, so I'll keep posting my videos here =D

Nice vids, thanks for joining :)

whaling tail

Here are a couple of older ones that I have edited. Will try to edit more when I have a chance. Still trying to find a good way to record the reactions.

joni joni

the one girl in the last one O.O
haha loved it, i wish i could be so brave
i've tried flashing some, i'm getting bolder, letting a tail rise up and then "bending over to adjust my shoes or pant hem" or something... but i don't know if they've been successful flashes

FatSissy

joni joni, get a camera (phone or a hidden one) and record their reactions, the look on their faces will give you the urge to be bolder. Don't be afraid, just show it all ;) I'll put one where I flashed 8 women at once (milfs and teens) in a clothing store line soon ;)

whaling tail

Hey thongman I just wear a pretty short shirt so when I sit it will ride up and I just hold my phone on my lap while I eat. So sometimes I don't get the entire reaction if my sweatshirt blocks part of the camera. But it also kind of hides it from the people I'm flashing.