OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

joni joni

joni joni, get a camera (phone or a hidden one) and record their reactions, the look on their faces will give you the urge to be bolder. Don't be afraid, just show it all ;) I'll put one where I flashed 8 women at once (milfs and teens) in a clothing store line soon ;)

i'll give it a try....

FatSissy

That's the spirit =D There's no fear, it's not like you're doing something illegal or that they're gonna start drawing attention to you by yelling stuff, even when there's a bunch of them, they're discrete, the most outrageous thing they can do is laugh out out loud (there's some examples in this thread's videos) ;) Since I'm gonna be on vacation soon, I'll post some more videos to encourage others to keep this thread alive cause in the other forum, this thread was gold to me, it really was an important part of my day, checking for new videos or reading the new comments =3 Let's keep this thread going to what it was, panty flashers out there, a girl's smile is our fuel (or if she takes pics, that works too)!
I'll do some new flashes aswell.

red

Going to try and get some reactions at the weekend not done it In a while so bear with me.

baseman

Hey Guys,

I got a pretty good reaction while I was in the library. For those of you who are having trouble filming, I would recommend doing what I did. I've attached a photo that shows you how I record the people using my phone. I just put it up against my laptop that gives me an optimal angle and it works pretty well. I also have my laptop screen turned off so I can pretty much see what they are doing behind me.
CaQhpyc.jpg

It is definitely easier when you are sitting down at a table to record someone from behind in my opinion. You can put your phone in an optimal place (i.e. in a bag or what I did) and it gets pretty much everything behind you. I missed out on one of the girls sitting at that table but the reactions I got from the two in the video were good enough. I'm sorry for having to cut some of the video out around the 0:35 mark, I had to cut out my face.

You should also probably watch it through youtube and not on this thread so you can get a bigger picture.

FatSissy

Haven't seen you guys's videos yet, had a pretty busy day, yesterday I managed to flash a bunch of chicks in 2 different spots that I've told you guys about, you really gotta try it - PERFUME STORES, allways chicks working there, all good looking (young or milfs) and they have crazy reactions, just put your camera on one of the shelves and try some perfumes on those paper sticks while bending over (don't make it too obvious), it's paradise! I'm gonna upload a video or two tomorrow, check out ;) I'll watch your videos in the mean time and comment on them =D

RockSolid

Nice vids baseman! :) So cool this thread, its my favorite. Hope to see more videos soon. Keep up the good work everyone.

FatSissy, sounds like a dream.. looking forward to those vids! :)

FatSissy

Here's one of my videos, I'll try to upload more in the next few days

The tallest brunnette kept following me around the store, there's a moment where she's all serious cause there's costumers in front of her but she can't stop looking a bunch of times, there's a great reaction from a blonde and a crush I developed from one of the girls, it's a short brunnete you see with the blonde chick, she looks a bit indian but she isn't, it's just her looks, her eyes are green gorgeous and her smile *.* , she is unbelievably cuuuuuuuuteee and was always very professional, she looked, smiled, but never stared or anything which I kinda liked (kinda defeats the purpose, right?), it turned me on! She eventually helped me buy a perfume for myself off camera (I was really shopping at this point, no reason to video it), I'm going back there to see if she remembers me, I'm hooked on that girl, I love dominant women but damn, shy girls like her... OH MY GOD!!!

PS: baseman, great flashes, you seem to have been pretty lucky with the girls you flashed and by that I mean they're pretty dumb, cause every time I used my phone like that (not with the computer but with the camera lens pointed at them like that) their reactions would not last a second, they would notice they were being recorded and either left or never looked again or smile or anything. From the pic you posted it seems pretty obvious, no one rests their phone like that unless they have the screen turned facing them and not the camera. But you got great reactions and that's what counts =D Dumb girls are our everyday bread too! I never use my phone nowadays, never, only hidden cameras, that way they can't tell if they're being recorded =3 Great job, bro, keep them coming ;) 10/10

Last edited:

PinkAndLacy

Those perfume store ladies look like they were really enjoying themselves at your expense! Could you show us what they were seeing?

wow amazing stuff from both of you! thanks so much for sharing...incredible reactions all around.

also, @fatsissy, I love that thong! is it VS?