OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

ukknickerlover

Have you ever had someone tell you “nice thong” or anything like that?
Yes once. A woman passed me and said "nice thong" and smiled and walked off. Unfortunately I didn't get it on cam

I liked the vid where the woman had obviously seen my thong and then called me over for advice on some bulbs she was buying. Would have loved her to comment on my thong (she was very cute!) and I would have told her how nice her ass was :) (http://whaletail-forum.com/threads/official-thong-flashing.1001/post-194082)

ukknickerlover

New to this forum and did flashing for my first time today. I flashed in front of a group of girls and heard laughing etc, I only captured a small portion of it though. You can still see them glance and start laughing. Better vids coming soon.

3 girls laugh at my thong showing

The thong I was wearing (mint/baby blue lace g string)
Hey Pantyman. Welcome to the forum and thanks for contributing. It says "access denied" on the Googledrive files and dropbox link says the file has been deleted.

Would love to see your 1st flash :)

ukknickerlover

I quite like this one. A mature lady sees my thong and comes back for a second look. I then bump into her and her friend in another aisle and she points out my thong to her friend. I just love the look on her friends face when she sees :)

Also, they are obviously talking about my thong as they walk pas the guy in the back of the video as he looks round at them and then at me.

Enjoy!

Kidthong

I quite like this one. A mature lady sees my thong and comes back for a second look. I then bump into her and her friend in another aisle and she points out my thong to her friend. I just love the look on her friends face when she sees :)

Also, they are obviously talking about my thong as they walk pas the guy in the back of the video as he looks round at them and then at me.

Enjoy!

Any more new videos soon?

Lockedupdoctor

Hi Everyone,

Very much a long time subscriber and (trying) to get some decent reactions to share, as I feel i have hidden away for too many years! Just wanted to say thank you for those that have shared recently - it has inspired me to get out there and have a go myself.

I have been trying my best recently, even today, with the most obvious whale tail ever and not a single reaction. I will post a link to the videos a bit later (unfortunately not reaction vids, but to give some context). But basically I sat myself in a side corridor of a hotel where guests and people using the coffee shop walked past to use the restrooms. Adjoining this was the entrance to a staff office which was primarily used by office type women. People walked up and down the corridor, even one quite hot young lady, the reception staff even came out and stood directly behind me and... nothing! I eventually gave up as i couldn't get them in shot. I treated today as a test run, to make sure the video worked etc. So will try again in the future. Just want to get it perfect as i think once I have got some attention I probably wont be able to go back - also being a bit careful as the hotel is around 5 mins from my home!

My set up at the moment is to 'work' in a coffee shop etc, using the laptops camera as the recording device. I can get it set up and have quite a wide angle behind me, but it takes a little practice to get it just right. I have also got a spy pen but its low quality and can be difficult to get in the right position. I will also share a video showing some attempts using this.

Myself, thong wearing every day for 20+years - i am married and my wife is absolutely fine with me wearing pink lacy thongs etc! So a very happy guy! So no reaction vids yet, but have some great stories which i could share here if anyone would be interested. Not fantasy, just things that have happened.

I wonder if one day, it will become socially acceptable for guys to wear thongs? attitudes to sexuality and gender have changed a lot since this thread started, so maybe it will become the norm?

Keep the whaletail up high all,

LockedupDr.

cute girl in tights snaps a pic of my thong

Sephora worker laughs while checking to see if my thong is still showing

Hello all! After trying for 4-5 days, I’ve finally got a reaction that I enjoyed. I’ve tried places like target, Walmart, family dollar, CVS, etc but today I tried Ulta and Sephora, which absolutely didn’t disappoint. It’s always girls working there and they are always very attractive. As you can see below, I had a bright pink VS g string on with hearts. I started bending down as if I was looking for a facial cleanser but I had my phone held next to my calf/thigh to record. I think this is the best way to record while walking around and no one will be expecting you to be recording.

Initially, I flashed 2/3 of the workers and they were very smiley and kept telling me to let them know if I need anything. I looked around bent over for 15-20 mins so they all plenty of time to see my little secret. Once they noticed, a few of the girls would come around every couple of mins to see if my thong was still out and they’d be laughing while they came to check on me. It was literally the hottest thing ever because they were all so cute.

NOW, time for the reaction that I’m happy about. I was bending over waiting for one of the staff to come by and this cute skinny girl ventured from her boyfriend and came into the isle where I was bent over with my pink thong out. She noticed then pulled her phone out to snap a pic then went back to what she was doing. To top it off, she circled back to the other side and came extremely close and just looked at it (I didn’t get a video of this). She then proceeded to pull up the tights she had on which told me she also had a thong on, that she didn’t want to show 😂.

Best day of me slipping by far. Highly recommend all of you to go into makeup shops like Sephora and do what I did. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.

cute girl in tights snaps a pic of my thong

Sephora worker laughs while checking to see if my thong is still showing

Hello all! After trying for 4-5 days, I’ve finally got a reaction that I enjoyed. I’ve tried places like target, Walmart, family dollar, CVS, etc but today I tried Ulta and Sephora, which absolutely didn’t disappoint. It’s always girls working there and they are always very attractive. As you can see below, I had a bright pink VS g string on with hearts. I started bending down as if I was looking for a facial cleanser but I had my phone held next to my calf/thigh to record. I think this is the best way to record while walking around and no one will be expecting you to be recording.

Initially, I flashed 2/3 of the workers and they were very smiley and kept telling me to let them know if I need anything. I looked around bent over for 15-20 mins so they all plenty of time to see my little secret. Once they noticed, a few of the girls would come around every couple of mins to see if my thong was still out and they’d be laughing while they came to check on me. It was literally the hottest thing ever because they were all so cute.

NOW, time for the reaction that I’m happy about. I was bending over waiting for one of the staff to come by and this cute skinny girl ventured from her boyfriend and came into the isle where I was bent over with my pink thong out. She noticed then pulled her phone out to snap a pic then went back to what she was doing. To top it off, she circled back to the other side and came extremely close and just looked at it (I didn’t get a video of this). She then proceeded to pull up the tights she had on which told me she also had a thong on, that she didn’t want to show 😂.

Best day of me slipping by far. Highly recommend all of you to go into makeup shops like Sephora and do what I did. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.
Here’s the pink thong I had on, forgot to include it above

ntelligentjock

Hi Everyone,

Very much a long time subscriber and (trying) to get some decent reactions to share, as I feel i have hidden away for too many years! Just wanted to say thank you for those that have shared recently - it has inspired me to get out there and have a go myself.

I have been trying my best recently, even today, with the most obvious whale tail ever and not a single reaction. I will post a link to the videos a bit later (unfortunately not reaction vids, but to give some context). But basically I sat myself in a side corridor of a hotel where guests and people using the coffee shop walked past to use the restrooms. Adjoining this was the entrance to a staff office which was primarily used by office type women. People walked up and down the corridor, even one quite hot young lady, the reception staff even came out and stood directly behind me and... nothing! I eventually gave up as i couldn't get them in shot. I treated today as a test run, to make sure the video worked etc. So will try again in the future. Just want to get it perfect as i think once I have got some attention I probably wont be able to go back - also being a bit careful as the hotel is around 5 mins from my home!

My set up at the moment is to 'work' in a coffee shop etc, using the laptops camera as the recording device. I can get it set up and have quite a wide angle behind me, but it takes a little practice to get it just right. I have also got a spy pen but its low quality and can be difficult to get in the right position. I will also share a video showing some attempts using this.

Myself, thong wearing every day for 20+years - i am married and my wife is absolutely fine with me wearing pink lacy thongs etc! So a very happy guy! So no reaction vids yet, but have some great stories which i could share here if anyone would be interested. Not fantasy, just things that have happened.

I wonder if one day, it will become socially acceptable for guys to wear thongs? attitudes to sexuality and gender have changed a lot since this thread started, so maybe it will become the norm?

Keep the whaletail up high all,

LockedupDr.
Thanks for sharing! I definitely have flashed a lot when working at coffee shops too. I would stray a little farther than 5 min away or dont go very often.

I hear more and more couples that wear thongs together. And its amazing! I'm very very happy about the increased social acceptance. I think we've got a longgg way to go the US is quite prude still. But im confident and hopeful!

I'd love to hear some stories. Either message me or share them on the stories thread!