OFFICIAL THONG FLASHING

tracy662

Lol, I think it was a pretty good reaction (plus I love asians)... They definitley all saw, the one in the middle was staring the whole time. They were all laughing and smilingtogether at the end. Sometimes watching these on .5x speed and zooming a bit on their faces helps you notice all the reactions

Haha I had a feeling this video would be a big hit, and thanks for the feedback! As requested by many of you, this is what they saw:
View: http://imgur.com/mCscTDN

Unfortunately, I do not know if I will be able to get another video as good as this one considering this was the one in a million chance i would be able to film one of the few people who would actually say something. I have the privilege of being on a college campus because there are soo many occasions where I can flash a large group of girls. But I'm glad you guys like the video and I hope I raised the bar for future videos to come :D

Also Tking, that's an interesting observation, but I do not think she had the photo up on her phone when she was talking to me. I felt like that would have been something I would notice, but so much was going through my mind at the time so who knows
Does anyone have this video??

Leah

This video is my all time fav. I've never seen anything close to it in terms of the amount of comments and interaction. Absolute dream.

This may be a long shot, but does anyone have the flash reaction video where two women were being flashed (I think in a coffee shop) and one of them was also wearing a thong that was showing? I thought I had it saved, but I can't find it and it was one of my favorite videos!

ntelligentjock

This may be a long shot, but does anyone have the flash reaction video where two women were being flashed (I think in a coffee shop) and one of them was also wearing a thong that was showing? I thought I had it saved, but I can't find it and it was one of my favorite videos!
not sure, but possibly. ill look around

wonderwhy5

I’ve asked random women to give me a thong wedgie a handful of times and have those videos. It’s never happened naturally though. And yeah those videos from Lacie Fong were the best ever, unfortunately he has been MIA for over 2 years.
would you mind sharing your videos? sounds great

Topher'sThong

I love these videos, I remember one from a while ago where the guy was sitting in a bar or coffee shop with two hotties behind him. The one got up and waked away but the other kept staring at it. Thought it was so hot.