Mother In Laws Thongs and Panties - 58 Years Old

P

Pantysoaker

Finally, after years of wondering what kind of sexy, slutty stuff my mother in law wears, my dreams came true during a Thanksgiving visit. She is 58 and has a slamming hot body. I have a slew of pics, so will be adding as time permits. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pantysoaker

How do I make the pics bigger? he uploader is so confusing...

willie44

wow, for a lady her age she's got some sexy bras and panties, her husband must OD on that little blue pill....

P

Pantysoaker

I knew she would have some sexy stuff, but I was still very surprised. That Lavender and Tan pair I grabbed out of the hamper the morning after Thanksgiving. She had been wearing them under her Lavender dress the night before. Still felt damp and smelled heavenly.

the blue g string from vs is awesome...have to put it in the front of her drawer so she wears them. love to see them dirty! keep up the great post

B

BootyfulKimmy

I can't believe she's 58 years old. Does your wife take after her?

P

Pantysoaker

My wife has a rocking body as well. Glad you enjoyed all her stains. She smelled incredible. Not sure when I will have access to her things again, but I do have some older ones I took a year ago. I will post those when I can.

P

Pantysoaker

OK,another successful raid in this sexy MILF.

First, this awesome treasure chest:

Found some good stains in the hamper as well:

My failed attempts at an upskirt shot:

The next morning, I just couldn't let it go. I had to know what sexy thong she was teasing me with all night under her dress. Success! It smelled heavenly.

All in all a great haul...