Mother In Laws Thongs and Panties - 58 Years Old

P

Pantysoaker

Big update here. Stayed at her house during the Xmas weekend. Came on a bunch of thongs in her hamper, and also came in a clean thong and put it back. The white, lacey g-string. This MILF is a closet nympho!

PS, I also noticed she had the exact same pair of silky nylon cheekies my wife has. They were clean in her drawer. I of course brought them home, hiding my wife's pair and swapping in her moms. To my surprise, a few days later she wore her moms, with the lovely perfume smell of her moms panty drawer. Was amazing grabbing her ass and sniffing/licking her pussy through her sexy moms panties. SO HOT:

To

S.

Message body

poth2747

those are some of the hottest panties I seen belong to a women specially her age, I cant believe how big a load I blew, how many times did you get off. is she still married or with someone, how many children does she have, bet she has a fantastic sex life and fabulous in the bedroom, thank you so much for the fabulous update

wrigduo

Wow. Again I am amazed with this lady. She is so hot and her panties. This is probably the best thread on WT forum. Thanks a lot mate ?

P

Pantysoaker

She is married. Second husband. Has 3 grown kids and grand kids. She seems like the woman who loosens up after a bottle of wine, so actually attempting something is not TOO far fetched, but it's always easier in fantasies...

We were there 3 whole days, and I probably came 5 times.

My wife is sexy as f*ck, but I don't tend to share her on here. Glad everyone enjoyed this as much as I did!

P

Pantysoaker

I could not find that little purple vibrating toy this time around however...

P

Pantysoaker

If you want to trade on Skype or email maybe. I have too many of her things and I play with them every day, so not such a thrill any more. Plus, she's the last person I need finding this forum one day!

Gbanger

Your MIL is a smoking hottie. I love an older women that wears thong underwear, nothing sexier. Is your wife a thong wearer as well?

P

Pantysoaker

Wife has LOTS of thongs, but we both enjoy her Cheekie's the most.

Nate5411

If you want to trade on Skype or email maybe. I have too many of her things and I play with them every day, so not such a thrill any more. Plus, she's the last person I need finding this forum one day!

Interested you can send me a PM and I will exchange emails with you. Trade pics or maybe even panties.

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, this thread is great. Your MIL is a hottie, and she's got some sexy thongs in her drawer.