Wife's Friend - 31 Year Old Brunette - Mother of 3

P

Pantysoaker

My wife's friend stays with us often. Here are some of her things. Will update when I can...

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pantysoaker

Anyone else having trouble uploading pics? Keep getting errors here...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Anyone else having trouble uploading pics? Keep getting errors here...

Try using imagebam.com if you are having trouble.

Love the pics by the way.

I take it your wife doesn't know you look at her friend's underwear?

P

Pantysoaker

Wife has no clue of course. She just thinks I like hers... Ignorant huh? =)

I wish there was a way to just upload all pics at once. I can only figure out how to do them one at a time an lots of them times I get errors. Is Imagebeam a third party or something?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Ahh cool you are so lucky to have to girls underwear to look at :)
Also love that you have pics of your dick on her underwear as it makes it hot knowing she is going to wear them later.

Yeah imagebam is a third party site.

I usually reupload pictures via imagetwist as it helps this site run faster and helps to cover the costs of running it so post however is easiest for you.

Last edited:
P

Pantysoaker

My wife and I had lunch with her the other day. A pink thong kept peeking out, but this is the best I could get...

P

Pantysoaker

Better quality...

Panty pervert

Staff member
Good work. Don't you love knowing she's going to wear those panties after your cock has been all over them?

poth2747

I like her panties I would of done the same thing. what size she wear. got any pictures of your wifes panties.

P

Pantysoaker

She came and stayed with us over the 4th. She's 33 now. I even got a shot of her lacey panties popping out the back of her yoga pants. No thongs, but she hid her lines rather well. Still had some good panties for a mom...