Hannah Ongley

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Not really a celebrity, just an editor of online articles/websites. But still hot though.

(Managing Editor at http://Styleite.com)

Full online article can be found HERE

Title:
"I Will Never Be a Thong Person and Most of the Time That’s Okay"

From the article:
"This is because I have a cripping fear of butt floss."

"I realize that hating thongs is not an unpopular opinion. I know many of people who like granny panties"

"But I still feel “conditioned” to think that thongs are the only acceptable type of sexy underwear. If I’m going on a date with a boy I still feel the need to wear something that involves a butt seam, and have been known to carry sexy underwear in my handbag just in case a suitably sexy occasion arises."

"I’d also like to wear them to conduct boardroom meetings and to negotiate a salary exceeding 77 cents to every man’s dollar. I know granny pants can be hot — but all the Acne eggshell briefs in the world can’t deny the allure of underwear that separates your butt cheeks."

"Before you ask, I have tried Hanky Panky. I got two pairs for free at a fashion week event last year, and only the black pair has been worn. Hit me up if you want the nude one."

"The worst things about thongs is when they go all the way up and you’re wearing tightish pants made from a stiff fabric and so you literally have to go into a restroom to extract them."

"I am 27 years old, and I will never be a thong person. Luckily “athleisure” is a thing right now."