New Years eve.

TheAlphaMale86

Drank a few beers at home, kissed my girl at midnight, went to the bar after. The bar happens to be right across the street.

When I get there, a lot of old people and fat people. The later it got the more younger people showed up.

There was this cute chick there, showing some other girl pics she had on her phone. They were model like pics, some of her in various thongs, some of her in a thong covering her nipples, all pretty hot! I was standing behind them so that's how I saw, they didn't know I was there.

Well as the night went on that cute chick, who is a natural brunette but dyed her hair blonde, has a pretty tight little body. Amazing ass as well! The pants she wore really complimented it.

She was dancing with someone I'm guessing she was friends with. Well she kept pulling her jeans down on the side, showing this sexy red velvet, I think it was velvet, thong. She lifted her shirt up to show a purple bra. Was so hoping to see some nips but she wasn't that nice, lol

Nearing the end of my stay there, was playing pool with this guy I met against this couple. She, the cute chick, was drunk and feeling flirty and sat on the table, that red thong completely just riding up. So flipping sexy...

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Sounds like a great night.

The red thong girl sounds sexy and the girl showing off her thong on her phone sounds like she was proper hot.