indian cousin goes to usc

lakerfan

My indian cousin recently started staying with us in the LA area. She is a junior at USC. Recently while she was in class I went into her panty drawer and noticed that all she wears is thongs. What are some things that you guys do when you realize that a family member wheres thongs? To me the idea of an older indian cousin wearing thongs is awesome. Indians are usually very conservative and even though thongs are just underwear the thought that one of my family members wears thongs is awesome to me. I know some people sniff panties but are there any thing else you guys do when you find this out?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Hot story. I don't usually sniff them, however, I do normally try them on. So if your into that sort of thing.

P

Pantysoaker

First things first, do they smell like Curry?

Most important thing is to document her panties and share them with the world. Next is trying them on and getting hard in them. Then find the pair that feel best, find a dirty pair and breathe her in while stroking with another dirty pair. Stroke until you soil that dirty pair and put them back in the hamper. It will be incredible.

B

BootyfulKimmy

I have a couple of female Indian friends, but I don't think they're into thongs. I guess it's just the culture. I mean, I'm from Korea, and we are quite conservative as well. My mom doesn't wear thongs because she thinks they're for hookers and sluts. But I think chicks in Korea are starting to see the benefits of thongs, and some girls do wear them under tight skirts and pants.