Let's Talk Thongs

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I love talking about thongs! My current favorite thong of Dawn's is the classic Victoria's Secret V-string from the mid 2000s.

This was the #1 whale tailed thong I saw in high school. I remember this time in drivers education where one of the cute but modest girls sat down and revealed a white VS v-string. Man, those were the days. Any who, I managed to get some brand new ones on eBay a month ago and I can't ask Dawn to wear them enough. They're so much better than the current like of VS v-strings.

What about you guys? What are your favorites and why? Would love to see examples!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wow yeah I forgot about those types of thongs. They are pretty nice.

Thanks for putting a WhaleTail-Forum.com watermark on your picture.

I have to say I am a fan of the hanky panky thongs, like this one:

B

BootyfulKimmy

I must say I prefer g-strings. Just more butt to see.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I love lace under a thin dress. The feeling of the dress clinging to the body and having the texture of the lace imprinted on it is super sexy. I've added some pics of what I'm talking about.

I love to put my hand right where her ass meets her back and feel up her sexy panties!

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I must say I prefer g-strings. Just more butt to see.

I like butt just as much as the next guy. But for me, g-strings just get lost... in the butt.

See? I ask myself what the point is. Dawn insists it is about there being absolutely nothing to show under something. That makes me roll my eyes.

Jeans and a g-string, though, is a combination made in heaven.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wow love the lace under the grey dress. Really hot!

Thought of another thong type that I am really getting in to at the moment. It's the thong leotard thing.

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
That is one thing Dawn doesn't own but I've been meaning to acquire for her. American Apparel makes some awesome ones I hear. I should just get some already...

Last edited:

Gotvs?

I love the vs yoga thongs they feel nice against the skin and you get a feel of a nice thong over your asshole which turns me on so much lol I wish more guys had vs like me but hey I guess people don't steal pantys but it's cool I will be the guy that steals vs and post pics

Last edited by a moderator:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Never heard of yoga thongs before?? Are they supposed to be more comfortable for doing yoga in or something?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Victoria's Secret makes them.

I took that picture to prove this very point a year or so ago.

And they're made from special fabric that wicks moisture or some such.

Here are some pics of Dawn wearing them cause why not.

EVEN MOREEEEE

Last edited:

willie44

I'm with you scott.in.dawn, I have many fond memories of seeing that VS signature thong waistband, please take some more pics of dawn wearing them...

Gotvs?

Yup those thongs are the best I like wearing those around the house or when I'm at the gym under my combat shorts. I've encountered so many of these types of pantys and there really sexy and come in all types of designs

tmania13

Yeah it seems like back 10 years ago, every girl had that thong. Classmates, friend's sisters, etc. I'm looking now for some new ones for my gf, but I want ones that will be more likely to show. She isn't really into the whole hi-waist pants trend (her pants are often below her crack but the thong doesn't show) so it's just a matter of getting her the right thongs. All of hers are really low cut and I don't know how to find higher ones. If anyone has some suggestions, I'd much appreciate it and if it's successful I would of course share my spoils.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Yeah it seems like back 10 years ago, every girl had that thong. Classmates, friend's sisters, etc. I'm looking now for some new ones for my gf, but I want ones that will be more likely to show. She isn't really into the whole hi-waist pants trend (her pants are often below her crack but the thong doesn't show) so it's just a matter of getting her the right thongs. All of hers are really low cut and I don't know how to find higher ones. If anyone has some suggestions, I'd much appreciate it and if it's successful I would of course share my spoils.

This Victoria's Secret V-String is the newer version of that thong and if you get one size larger than she needs, it will be more likely to show. The mid 2000s V-String can be found on eBay still but they're pricy. Around $20 each.