Let's Talk Thongs

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Gilly Hicks also had Yoga Thongs in the past. Not sure if they still do. They may
may also be found on Holister's website.
Can't find them!^ still looking

Gilly Hicks has only made one athletic thong that I can recall. It was their "no lines" seamless concept that had bonded seams and had no structure to it. In my opinion, this is the closest they got to a "yoga" thong:

Target's Exhilaration thong is really made for an active lifestyle. Dawn has had several pairs over the years...

American Eagle's Aerie also makes some great ones too. They're just called "seamless thongs" there.

And so does Aeropostale. I don't think I've ever seen a thong make a better VTL.

LoveYourBum

Oh my goodness. What a great thread! I think that Scott and Dawn should put together a nice little Wiki for us to define each type and style of thong. Couldn't think of a better model!

I'm a big fan of the one piece thong/leotard as well. I think what I like is how it leaves the whole hip exposed.

I'm also a fan of the high cut thong. Again because it exposes so much of the hip. It's also great to get that iconic whaletail shape that seems to be so elusive.

On second look that's probably not the best example but you get the idea.

tmania13

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it. I've also noticed they have some thongs labeled "mid-rise" now which is new and refreshing. My gf wears size medium but she has a really big butt (in a good way) so I think I need to convince her to try a large.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I'm excited for a new purchase!

I paid more than I should've on eBay for it but that's that. It should be here in a couple days!!!

bob villa

Would you be able to post more of this series?! The Gilly Hicks g string plus these jeans is sooo hot

Attachments

• 8DE96072-B11B-4775-B9EE-4F204729437D.jpeg
    8DE96072-B11B-4775-B9EE-4F204729437D.jpeg
    161.2 KB · Views: 63

Taffy1966

I love CK thongs, but I also love it when my wife wears see thru leggings and lacy knickers (see my thread).

sohfia lee

Gilly Hicks has only made one athletic thong that I can recall. It was their "no lines" seamless concept that had bonded seams and had no structure to it. In my opinion, this is the closest they got to a "yoga" thong:

Target's Exhilaration thong is really made for an active lifestyle. Dawn has had several pairs over the years...

American Eagle's Aerie also makes some great ones too. They're just called "seamless thongs" there.

And so does Aeropostale. I don't think I've ever seen a thong make a better VTL.
Ordered a pair of shorts from Bluenotes through Bluenotes Promo Codes and I received them with the security tag still on them. I've called and left them a voicemail and they sent me an email saying to leave a review. My issue hasn't been resolved yet. I'd like them to send me a return label paid for so I don't have to pay to return this item.
User's recommendation: It’s better to shop in-store than online. Just wait for things to open.