Thong Stories Thread

some guy

While in college I did one of my internships at a physical therapy clinic. This quickly became one of the best experiences of my life! On my first day I met an aide there named Katie (super cute blonde in her mid twenties with a great body). Within the first hours of meeting her, she crouched down for something or another and her black Victoria's Secret Vstring popped out. This was the first of an uncountable amount of times I experienced this sight. Her attire was alaways dress pants (usually no belt). It's not an exaggeration when I say that I saw her thong every day that we worked together. Most of the time they were Victoria's Secret vstrings or vs thongs. I saw black, pink, leopard print, blue, and tons of sexy designs. Once she was crouched down helping a patient and her vstring was hanging out, it had a reddish trim and like a flower design on it. Needless to say I was starring! The physical therapist saw me, smiled at me and said "you have no idea!" I asked him what he meant and it was quite obvious he had been enjoying the sights just as much as me. He said it's constantly hanging out and even told me about how sometimes she would complain about her back hurting her so he always offered to treat her after the clinic closed, he told me once he even had her in just her thong and bra during this. Her and him seemed to be flirting a ton so it wouldn't surprise me if they had ever hooked up.
Either way it made for an amazing experience and the best part of my day there was when I found out what color/type of thong she had each day. Many times I would catch patients staring too. I miss those days!

Haha cool

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Long time ago when we were still married Kiky would let me pick her clothes for the day constantly, depending on how i felt i would pick something sexy for me to enjoy at night, small sexy thongs and skirts, i love lifting their skirts, pulling their thogn to. A side and fucking them from behind just like that. Or some revealing outfit for her to show off her body all day at her work, a push up bra with a pronounced cleavage top to flaunt her silicon boobs or my favorite, old school big high rise thongs and low rise pants to be sure she would be whaletailing all day.

ivan06660

just saw the definition of perfect upskirt. Hot lady sitting in front of me, she is completely lost in her phone and suddenly gets more comfy on her sit, and without noticing it spread's her legs, nice sexy skirt, nice toned legs, perfectly tanned, lovely lace thong, perfectly shaven pussy with sexy fat lips, the left one almost completely off the thong and a kind of noticeable landing strip. She stayed like that just enough time for me to notice every detail and then sit properly again... I had to immediately look for a bathroom and jerk in her honor.

ivan06660

last week went thong shoping for the girlfriend, in total i bought her 10 new thongs and 2 bras, it was fun, since they know me very well at the lingerie shop they always attend me in a very VIP manner. they get me into the bride´s room, a lovely lounge with lots of mirrors and some nice couches, two of the sales reps, are very close to me, i helped them getting the job there (yes i did) and one of them happens to have very close meassurements to Annie so she helped me by modeling the pieces for me (it comes with a price because she always ends up making me buy someting for her but she lets me see every detail and feel the "texture" of the bras and pantyes). I went for a completely black seethrough bralette and an incredible push up that makes he go from big to GODDAMN THAT´S HUGE.

then we went for the thongs, so my friend proceded to take off her uniform´s skirt and asked me what to wear first, so i told her let´s go from the daily use ones to the more fun one´s, so she took off her thong and put on an extremely little g-string to put all the other over it. first she modeled about 10 to 12 lace waistband thongs from VS, and i picked 3, then some ck thongs and i chose other 2. then we went into the more interesting ones, and i ended up chosing other 4 betwen lace, and seethrough thongs and g-srings.

later m y friend took of the gstring she wore under eveything and i noticed a little glitter in her pussy so i asked her to get closer she knew what i wanted so she got closer, turned around and bended over, and ther it was a cristal clear drop of pussy juices going down her leg. i picked it with just one finger, barely touching her skin and put it on my mouth. she smiled and walked away, then she said everytime you come to purchase stuff i end up all horny. she treww the gstring to me and told me to keep it, i noticed she picked her thong to put it on and i asked her how much for it, she looked atm e and said this is an expesive one, i did not said a thing so she named a price and i payed for it, she cleaned her pusy with her thong and gave it to me she picked what she wanted for her and we went out the lounge to the cashier, i payed for everything and left.

ElPajarito

About 9 years ago in college, I was walking back from the school gym to my dorm (it was a smaller school so the dorms were scattered inside a city), the sun was already down and it was dark out. I was headed towards my dorm building when I saw a girl on the 2nd floor standing in front of her window. She was looking down, possibly reading something. I guess she didn't see me or anyone else, or she was just in a trance reading whatever she was looking at, but she took her pants off. Unfortunately, I didn't see much other than her thong strings on her hips and her whaletail when she turned and walked away.

ivan06660

Back when I was in college doing my major in biology I used to have lots of male and female classmates come to my place to study for exams and to do projects and stuff since my parents were very relaxed about having people coming over and theit house is very big with a couple of guests rooms.

One time with two female classmates and one male classmate we spent the entire night finishing a report we had to deliver next day so we barely had time to take a quick shower before going to deliver the paper.

I went last into the shower right after the hottest of the two girls, as soon as I went into the bathroon I noticed a little thong on the floor so I lifted it and saw a lovely little fresh pussy stain on it, I licked it clean and proceed to jerk smelling it. When I got off the bathroom she was standing outside the and went in as soon as i got out, she looked inside and then asked if I had seen her thong by the floor and I said no.

Later that day at class I wrote on a piece of paper “I lied, I did found it” and passed it to her and she wrote back “keep it”

willie44

Earlier this week my ex-g/f called and asked me to stop by her house after work; she sounded stressed and/or pissed. When I got to her place she was drinking wine and obviously irritated. She said that while she was at work she had a friends husband do some work at her house; I immediately knew where the story was going. She said she had a minor leak and her friends husband was a plumber, she gave him her alarm code and hid a spare key. When she came home the leak was fixed but she noticed a few things out of place, she was real vague and I played dumb so she'd have to give details. She has security cameras on the outside and 2 camera's inside which are obvious, she also has 2 covert camera's which caught the action. She sat at her computer and pulled up the footage, I got excited for 2 reasons....1) I knew the video was going to show the guy rummaging thru her panty drawer and 2) her thong was peeking out; she was wearing tan dress pants and a white sweater, while sitting the sweater was even with her waistline but any slight movement and her sweater lifted from her waistline giving glimpses of her thong, she was wearing her standard VS v-string, the waistband was dark purple and the triangle was white with multi-colored hearts. As expected, the footage showed him looking in her panty drawer, she was super pissed and wanted my opinion on whether or not to confront him or her friend. I gave her my opinion that it could cause a problem between her and her friend and that he probably has done this before and will do it again and to let another woman report him to his boss and/or wife.

Taffy1966

remember being at the beach in Barry Island many years ago, I was in the sea talking to a gorgeous girl who was in the water just above her waist. She had a short pink t-shirt on which showed what I thought was her bikini top. As she walked into a little shallower water you could see her midriff showing and her belly button pierced. She said she was going to sit with her friends so I said goodbye but she said I could join her if I liked. As she walked out of the sea I saw that she was actually wearing jeans and it was a black bra showing through her top. Even better, and more amazing, was that her jeans had slipped down a bit with the weight of the water and her thong was sticking out half way up her back. She sat down in the sea at the waters edge with the waves lapping up around her and her black lacy thong still sticking out. All her friends were a few yards away wearing normal beach wear! I eventually had to go back in the water to hide the fact that I had a huge boner, Lord know whether she saw it or not. When I came out of the water she was gone. I never saw her again.

Last edited:

ElPajarito

I forgot to add this story
  • About 5 years ago I did a kickboxing class with my gf and it was a one month type of thing through groupon
  • The class was always really packed and to be honest, was kind of a waste.
  • One day there was about 20 people in class but the class was held in a pretty compact room
  • the instructor made us do spontaneous sit ups and push ups
  • since it was so packed, we had to almost do the push ups in cramped positions
  • on one set of push ups, the girl in front of me noticed I had no room and said to just do them behind her
  • she was about 23 years old, pretty asian
  • the best part was that she was wearing super transparent leggings and wore a pink thong
  • I was literally 3 inches from her butt on the descent of the push up

ElPajarito

Once I was in Mexico city with some friends and our one friend was wearing a tank top and some free flowing thin pants

After some drinks, we were sitting while we waiting for our Uber. As she got up, part of her pants was stuck in the bench she was sitting on and ripped her pants as she stood up. You could see a ton of her butt cheek and part of her thong.

Later on, I stopped into their hotel room (I didn't have my phone on me, unfortunately), but the other girls ripped the entire back off her pants off. I could hear them laughing. The girl who had the pants ripped was in the bathroom laughing and was washing her face. The door was cracked open and I said, "what happened?" Maybe she was just buzzed or she was feeling it, but she didn't scurry away as I opened the door with her entire butt exposed to me. She was laughing and said she got attacked by the other girls and as she turned around she was back to the mirror so I could still see her entire butt exposed with her red silk thong.

Yankeedoodle

Wife doesn’t know about my thong craze. She loves wearing them for me when we are about to fuck, but she used to wear them far more often. Like when we would go out, normal everyday stuff, to school, work, etc. we were long distance at one point too before we were engaged/married. Anyway, I used to buy 2 of every thong I would get for her for like birthdays/anniversary’s/valentines/etc and she would wear it generally all day- one story for a particular thong she wore. I got this vintage satin green VS vsttring with a bright yellow ass strap and bought two of them. She wore it to bed underneath a pair of mesh soffe shorts and while we were asleep I could feel the strap of the vstring over these little shorts. She then wore the vstring underneath kahki short shorts all day at Work. After work she changed into a black flowy dress and I figured she would have changed her pantries but when I hugged her I could feel the same strap of the v string underneath. I was so turned on at this point thinking about how long that v string was up her ass. It was just about 20 hours at that point. Then we went and saw a show and the theatre was really warm and I was sweating- I was just imagining her v strings ass strap getting soaking wet. We get back to her house and we’re making out and I’m trying to prolong her as long as possible before she inevitably takes off this little pair of panties to get as much sweat and moisture into it. She finally takes it off and I snatch it while she goes and showers and inhale this divine smell. I replace it with the exact same pair of pantries but clean but I licked the ass strap of the clean one to make it as wet as the dirty one was so she wouldn’t potentially know the difference if she went into her hamper to do laundry or something. I kept that vstring for 2 weeks or so before I saw her again and brought the dirty pair with me. It still smelled heavenly As I kept it stored in a plastic bag in my drawer. When I saw her she was just getting into a shower in the morning so I hurried and switched the panties back. Of course I picked the bright green one again for her to wear when she asked me to pick a pie for her to wear. She slipped it on without even thinking twice. Pulled the string out of her ass to adjust it and pulled on a short black skirt. I ate her out for about fifteen minutes before fucking her in the panties and just remembering that heavenly smell and knowing that she was wearing a well worn v string while she had no idea. After we fucked, we went to the mall and out for lunch. She had to adjust a few times because of the v string riding up her vag. Wearing the skirt made it easy for her to adjust as needed. Then we went to see a friend and came back to her house to hang for the night. She changed into pajama shorts but when she sat on the couch I could see the shiny green v string strap peeking over the side so I knew she still had them on. All in all that pair of panties probably got 72-96 hours of consecutive use before finally getting washed. I use that memory to finish sometimes! I have a couple more thong stories like that if you’re interested!

Wedgieworship

Just a quick story, I never really comment on here but I have to for this!!
Yesterday I went into the corner shop next to work to grab a drink but I dropped my money and it rolled under an aisle. It was only a quid but the Asian lady who works here is really friendly and came over to help find it. She's middle age but has a very good body and is genuinely hot, that day she was in a t shirt and these thin white trousers I think linen cause they were so thin. She got onto all fours to look for my coin and of course I looked at her ass and I had to do a double take cause clear as day was a light blue thong showing through the thin material. She was there for 10 seconds and I was too amazed to take a photo but I grabbed my phone just as she stood up. She must've known it was visible when she got down on all fours in a doggy style position for that long..

willie44

Fortunately over the past few months I've been hanging out with my ex-g/f a few times a week, I'm guessing shortly we'll be back together full time. Last week it was her friends wedding anniversary so a few couples went to a nice restaurant to celebrate. I picked her up at her house and sat on her bed while she finished getting ready, she was already dressed but was putting on makeup. She was wearing low rise jeans and a green blouse, she had the blouse tucked in but whenever she sat down or leaned forward the shirt would work its way out. Each time her shirt untucked I waited to see some thong exposure....unfortunately her thong never showed. At the restaurant we had drinks at the bar while waiting for our table and then more drinks at dinner, overall she had about 8 cocktails in a 3 hour period. Before leaving the restaurant my g/f used the bathroom, the group then went back to another couples house for a few more drinks. She sat next to me on the couch, I noticed the outline of her thong beneath her shirt which was tucked in, as in the past whenever she drinks she becomes less concerned about her thong showing; a short while later she went to the bathroom but this time she ended up tucking her shirt into her thong, she sat down and immediately about 2 inches of her black thong was showing. One of the other husbands also saw her thong and said "I think someone had too much to drink"; I gave him a thumbs up and we both laughed. Since we haven't dated in awhile I wasn't familiar with the style of thong she was wearing, after research I determined it was a Victoria's Secret Sexy Illusion thong.

willie44

Last week my g/f came home from work, I was sitting on the couch watching TV, we made small talk as she walked into the kitchen, as she walked past me I saw a glimpse of red, I quickly realized it was her thong....and what made it so much hotter (IMO) was that she had her blue and white striped shirt tucked into her red thong, while standing about an inch was showing and when she sat down about 2-3 inches popped out. Needless to say, I hovered behind her for the next hour or two until she went to the bathroom and then came out with her shirt untucked. I have no idea how long her thong was like that but it turned me on knowing the guys in her office got to enjoy that view.
red 1aa.jpg

makke

A friend of mine admitted that she wears nothing else than thongs. We talked a lot about underwear and she always said: "thongs are the best underwear...you don't feel them...it's like wearing nothing". One day she said, that she tried to convince other girls! Anyway, we had a funny conversation today. We joked around about silly comic boxer briefs for man and she said: boxer briefs are so comfy for sleeping, i always steal them from my boyfriend. And i said: too bad, we can't steal your underwear and go to bed. we both laughed. I said something like: yeah..men need more fabric, but for girls, thongs are the best! She responded: yes they are, and women are immune against that wedgie feeling of having some fabric between your cheeks. Very hot!

kdk.psc

Many years ago, I had a few friends among the girls from our school class.
I remember a story involving one of that girls. We were friends for years, so we were used to talk openly about such topics.
One day afternoon after school, I was outside in the park with her and she suddenly started to talk about thongs, about that she started to wear them few weeks ago and after a few days of inconvenience, she liked it after all. After that she started to complain about boys in our class (including me), because we used to love to give a wedgie to every girl who ever showed a whale tail. She told me that it hurts a lot and that boys cannot imagine what pain it is. I said something like "uhm hm" and then she apparently got and idea. She said: "I want you to experience that. What if I lend you one of my thong? I live nearby, I will go home for it and I will be back in the moment. Do you want to try it?"
My heart started to beat twice as fast, I was excited, but I was shy a lot. I stammered only something like "No, definitely not."
She said "Please! It would be fun!"
Me: "Uhm, no.."
There was no contiunue, we moved to another topic and never opened it again. In that moment, I immediately blamed myself that I had not enough courage to say yes (and sometimes I blame myself up to this day), but I was a shy boy in that age and I know the fact that the girl who gave me this offer really liked to spread gossips and rumors, so if I said yes, another day the whole school will not be talking about nothing other than me.