Thong Stories Thread

Ubuntu1

Saw her a couple more times in the common room. I was trying to see another chick at the time so nothing really came of it. Probably fucked up looking back on it now ;)

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Alright guys I know you have more stories. Specially the members who've read the thread and just been lurking , show yourself! Haha jk but let's keep this thread alive!!!

Ubuntu1

Ok I'll throw in another. Back when I was like 15 years old I was taking this class on the weekends in order to get my permit before getting my driver's license. Here in the US you can get a permit allowing you to drive subject to restrictions like only driving with parents / someone over 21 years old and then later once you turn 16 you can get your actual drivers license allowing you to drive on your own. So there was this girl in the class that I knew through my sister, she was one of my sister's friends. One day in the class we were going over pretty obvious shit like what a stop sign looks like and stuff like that lol. This girl that I was acquaintances with was pretty good looking and was sitting in a seat in front of me wearing tight low cut jeans. I was kind of dozing off when I noticed that almost 3 inches of this girls purple Victoria's Secret v string was showing above her jeans. It was like an immediate wake up call to me and I couldn't stop looking at this chicks amazing ass and v string showing haha. It was literally showing for like the whole class period that day and I couldn't remember what the hell the class was going over 1) because this chick was super hot and was blatantly whaletailing and 2) because the class was going over basic shit that day like what yield and stop signs look like lol. I talked to this girl several times in the classes following this one and eventually invited her over to my parents place to go four wheeling (I lived out in the country and had quads/four-wheelers and dirtbikes growing up). On a weekend following the class I took her out fourwheeling in the country. She keep asking to drive since she was sitting on the back behind me and I eventually agreed. I got behind her like right up near her ass and was originally trying to show her how to change gears and stuff like that. At one point she leaned forward and like 3 inches of another pink v string popped out. I got so aroused but was trying to focus on showing her how to drive it was pretty funny.

Another one was when I was in highschool in class one day. There was this particular chick that would whaletail like damn near every day, we are talking like 2 inches of thong showing above pants every day. One day in particular there was this group of like 2 guys that were snickering and quietly laughing at this girl that was whaletailing and just generally making fun of her (not sure if she was doing it on purpose or what) . She was wearing like white khaki cut off pants and a white Victoria's secret v string. A lot of people in class were looking at these dudes laughing and the teacher was writing shit on the board. I spoke up kind of loudly and was like "why don't you guys shut the fuck up". Immediately the teacher turned around wondering who said it and everyone just looked at the teacher with deer in the headlights looks. After no one copped to saying it the teacher just went back to whatever we were learning that day. It was funny as hell

One last one: In class in highschool another day there was a period at the start of each class where you had to pass in all your homework you did. Usually everyone passed theirs forward to the next person in front of them in the row until it reached the front of the class and then the teacher would collect them all. We had assigned seating and I sat in behind this blonde chick. Everytime I passed mine forward this chick would always spend like a quick 2 minutes to copy all my answers. I didn't really care at all since she was decent looking . One time after passing mine forward I bent forward in my seat for just a second to check out her ass. I thought she would be copying my answers but instead I looked up and she was looking back at me and I immediately got nervous and smiled and she gave me a huge smile back haha.

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

One last one: In class in highschool another day there was a period at the start of each class where you had to pass in all your homework you did. Usually everyone passed theirs forward to the next person in front of them in the row until it reached the front of the class and then the teacher would collect them all. We had assigned seating and I sat in behind this blonde chick. Everytime I passed mine forward this chick would always spend like a quick 2 minutes to copy all my answers. I didn't really care at all since she was decent looking . One time after passing mine forward I bent forward in my seat for just a second to check out her ass. I thought she would be copying my answers but instead I looked up and she was looking back at me and I immediately got nervous and smiled and she gave me a huge smile back haha
Forgot a very important detail. She was wearing a thicker type white "regular" thong and her pants were like halfway down her ass almost. I saw like most of her whole thonged ass when I was like looking forward haha

Ubuntu1

Ok I'm kind of on a roll tonight. I just thought of one more. A couple years ago I was at an outdoor shooting range with my bud sighting in my AR 15. We were like halfway through being there when a chick and her boyfriend set up on the table right next to ours. The tables have chairs and everything so that you can sit and prop up your gun on the table for accuracy. I got up at some point to dispose of spend casings and as I was walking by the chicks table I noticed that she was whaletailing and around 2 or 3 inches of a white T-back g string was showing above her jeans. Her boyfriend was helping her adjust her sights and I thought it was so sexy that this chick was shooting her rifle while whaletailing. I did several more trips to dispose of casings just to walk by their table and check out this chicks g string . :cool:

some guy

Ok I'll throw in another. Back when I was like 15 years old I was taking this class on the weekends in order to get my permit before getting my driver's license. Here in the US you can get a permit allowing you to drive subject to restrictions like only driving with parents / someone over 21 years old and then later once you turn 16 you can get your actual drivers license allowing you to drive on your own. So there was this girl in the class that I knew through my sister, she was one of my sister's friends. One day in the class we were going over pretty obvious shit like what a stop sign looks like and stuff like that lol. This girl that I was acquaintances with was pretty good looking and was sitting in a seat in front of me wearing tight low cut jeans. I was kind of dozing off when I noticed that almost 3 inches of this girls purple Victoria's Secret v string was showing above her jeans. It was like an immediate wake up call to me and I couldn't stop looking at this chicks amazing ass and v string showing haha. It was literally showing for like the whole class period that day and I couldn't remember what the hell the class was going over 1) because this chick was super hot and was blatantly whaletailing and 2) because the class was going over basic shit that day like what yield and stop signs look like lol. I talked to this girl several times in the classes following this one and eventually invited her over to my parents place to go four wheeling (I lived out in the country and had quads/four-wheelers and dirtbikes growing up). On a weekend following the class I took her out fourwheeling in the country. She keep asking to drive since she was sitting on the back behind me and I eventually agreed. I got behind her like right up near her ass and was originally trying to show her how to change gears and stuff like that. At one point she leaned forward and like 3 inches of another pink v string popped out. I got so aroused but was trying to focus on showing her how to drive it was pretty funny.

Another one was when I was in highschool in class one day. There was this particular chick that would whaletail like damn near every day, we are talking like 2 inches of thong showing above pants every day. One day in particular there was this group of like 2 guys that were snickering and quietly laughing at this girl that was whaletailing and just generally making fun of her (not sure if she was doing it on purpose or what) . She was wearing like white khaki cut off pants and a white Victoria's secret v string. A lot of people in class were looking at these dudes laughing and the teacher was writing shit on the board. I spoke up kind of loudly and was like "why don't you guys shut the fuck up". Immediately the teacher turned around wondering who said it and everyone just looked at the teacher with deer in the headlights looks. After no one copped to saying it the teacher just went back to whatever we were learning that day. It was funny as hell

One last one: In class in highschool another day there was a period at the start of each class where you had to pass in all your homework you did. Usually everyone passed theirs forward to the next person in front of them in the row until it reached the front of the class and then the teacher would collect them all. We had assigned seating and I sat in behind this blonde chick. Everytime I passed mine forward this chick would always spend like a quick 2 minutes to copy all my answers. I didn't really care at all since she was decent looking . One time after passing mine forward I bent forward in my seat for just a second to check out her ass. I thought she would be copying my answers but instead I looked up and she was looking back at me and I immediately got nervous and smiled and she gave me a huge smile back haha.

Epic stories

Ubuntu1

Lol ya. My favorite was the guys snickering. Bastards, you don't laugh at a chick whaletailing you take in that AMAZING view and shut the hell up. I mean telling a chick to cover up if you think she doesn't want to whaletail is one thing but snickering at her that enrages me. It's like bro what the hell are you doing just enjoy the view. Guys like that are what make chicks scared of whaletailing and it just ruins it for us , mother fuckers lol

Last edited:

poth2747

Lol ya. My favorite was the guys snickering. Bastards, you don't laugh at a chick whaletailing you take in that AMAZING view and shut the hell up. I mean telling a chick to cover up if you think she doesn't want to whaletail is one thing but snickering at her that enrages me. It's like bro what the hell are you doing just enjoy the view. Guys like that are what make chicks scared of whaletailing and it just ruins it for us , mother fuckers lol

Agree with you 100%

lakers

So I figured it was about time for me to chime in with a couple of my favorite thong stories over the years. Like most of you would probably agree, High School was certainly if nothing else, a whaletail'n playground for me. Hot sluts slipping left and right definitely made class a lot more bearable lol...I'll start w/ 2 stories and if you guys like I'll post more.

The first story features a pretty sexy girl who built quite the reputation for herself of not being able to contain showing off her thongs and her ass to the school. I really don't think she did it on purpose because she didn't come off as one of those girls who would intentionally tease the guys by whaletailing or showing off her ass crack. But nonetheless, she always had one or the other showing and I was blessed to be in a lot of her classes throughout high school. One of the better stories involving her came in this class where we were doing a project and I got up to go grab something and couldn't help but notice she was whaletailing hard with basically her whole entire g-string (with a rose on it lol) exposed in her signature low rise jeans without a belt on or anything to contain it. You could see the entire g-string triangle and the little floss fabric that ran down to her asshole, it was a marvelous sight. It goes without saying that I moved my project group to get a front row seat of her whaletail show haha! The best part was she never even pulled up or adjusted her pants once, she just kept on showing off more and more with every move she made, as her jeans would keep slipping down farther and farther. The funny part about this is that this girl's boyfriend at the time was in the same class as us, so I had to be somewhat subtle about what she was doing or how much it was turning me on. Thinking back though, that kid must have been be a lucky guy, I wished I had a girl who was a constant whaletailer lol.

The next story involves a chick a year older than me. She was the prototypical stoner slut, who gave absolutely no fucks about school. The perfect girl to bang but not the girl you wanted to bring home to meet the parents lol. So she ended up being in one of my classes because she failed the class the year before. We sat next to each other and flirted hard the entire year. In fact one day I remember she literally stuck her hand down my pants and played with my cock the entire class lol. We got away with a lot of shit being in the back corner, as we didn't have desks but rather long tables to where each sat a couple people literally right next to each other. Anyway back to the story, this class also had computers and one day the girl dropped her phone and it slid to right under the computer so she literally had to get on her knees and crawl all the way back corner to retrieve her phone. While doing so she gave me a birds-eye view of her whaletail as her thong peeked up a solid 5 inches above her loose skater jeans. When she got up and turned around she noticed me captivated by her thong slip and said "I hope you liked it!" To which I gave her a big smile and said "You know exactly how to tease me." She then reached down her pants and pulled the strings of her thong way up her lower back doing her best Lita impersonation. At this point my dick was throbbing and she noticed and so she grabbed on it and said "I'll handle that later". True to her word after school that day we fucked in her car and for the rest of the semester she made sure to "accidentally" whaletail for me every day.

poth2747

two fabulous stories, hard to believe she played with you during class, she must of been one super slut, was she a good fuck, did she swallow. hope you post more stories.

lakers

Yeah I know, she was crazy and the best in that sense. Always doing something slutty to get guys attention. I would say she was a good fuck primarily due to the fact that she was a wild girl. Like she would always lean into my ear during class and whisper something slutty about what she wanted me to do to her lol. But to answer your question yes she did swallow. I would say the only sight better than seeing her swallow my load would be her blowing me with her ass sticking up way in the air with her thong sticking way out of her jeans. And I'll try to post a couple more stories in the coming days.

Lars4848

While in college I did one of my internships at a physical therapy clinic. This quickly became one of the best experiences of my life! On my first day I met an aide there named Katie (super cute blonde in her mid twenties with a great body). Within the first hours of meeting her, she crouched down for something or another and her black Victoria's Secret Vstring popped out. This was the first of an uncountable amount of times I experienced this sight. Her attire was alaways dress pants (usually no belt). It's not an exaggeration when I say that I saw her thong every day that we worked together. Most of the time they were Victoria's Secret vstrings or vs thongs. I saw black, pink, leopard print, blue, and tons of sexy designs. Once she was crouched down helping a patient and her vstring was hanging out, it had a reddish trim and like a flower design on it. Needless to say I was starring! The physical therapist saw me, smiled at me and said "you have no idea!" I asked him what he meant and it was quite obvious he had been enjoying the sights just as much as me. He said it's constantly hanging out and even told me about how sometimes she would complain about her back hurting her so he always offered to treat her after the clinic closed, he told me once he even had her in just her thong and bra during this. Her and him seemed to be flirting a ton so it wouldn't surprise me if they had ever hooked up.
Either way it made for an amazing experience and the best part of my day there was when I found out what color/type of thong she had each day. Many times I would catch patients staring too. I miss those days!

willie44

Awesome story Lars, one can never hear enough VS stories, thanks for sharing, if you think of anymore incidents with her please share.