Thong Stories Thread

Dan

I just thought it would be cool to start up another stories thread, for times when you couldn't get pictures, close calls, or just things from public.

I was going to tell this story on whale tail talk before it died. One night I went with a friend to this girl's boyfriend's house to drink who I knew from high school. The bf was out of the house until later in the night and she started by giving us the tour of the place and even showed us the closet (where I assumed her dirties were there too). I wanted to grab something but ended up going to the washroom too late after some drinks and used the closer one. It was also a bit scary because you could see the closet from down the hall. I chickened out and regretted it because she even commented after we were a bunch of drinks deep that she doesn't need to do laundry because she just bought a ton of thongs :(

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Would awkward stories of Dawn's whale tail exposures be interesting to anyone?

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
My first girlfriend's thong experience

I was 14/15 years old and going out with my first girlfriend. She was in the year above me and in England that is a big deal (not sure if it is in other countries) and I got a lot of ratings from my mates.

So yeah she was pretty hot and always wore tight trousers. One day after school I was walking with her and her best mate. They went in to a girl's clothing shop and said that my girlfriend was getting a thong.

They came out and they showed it to me in the bag and I thought it was pretty hot.

Then the next day I was talking to my gf and her friend started to grab my gf's thong from under trousers and started to pull it up giving her a wedgie whilst trying to show it to me.

I was stood there finding it really hot and my gf's friend said do you like it?

I said yes and then my gf's friend said you haven't seen the best part and then she grabbed the bit of the thong at the back where it connects together and showed it to me.

All the time my gf was struggling and laughing and was embarrassed.

Needless to say I found this extremely hot.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
First awkward story...

My mother was over having dinner with us one evening. Dawn was wearing just jeans and a t-shirt. For whatever reason, though, the thong & jean combo she had on was a match made in awkward thong exposure heaven. Now, I love a good whale tail, but not when we're around family or friends. Any who, Dawn's thong refused to stay in her jeans the entire evening my mom was over. It was awkward because I knew my mom saw it several times.

TL;DR:

pearl thong

Scottindawn - I can totally relate. Happened over my house over xmas. Was constantly out. When it happens once, it is pretty cool, but it was constant. Can decide if I was totally turned on or too nervous. Then the sister in law saw and kept looking. That is when it was a total turn on

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Time for another awkward story...

About a year and a half ago, Dawn and I were set to take one of our kids to preschool and then head into town to do some shopping. Now, before we go into town, I usually help pick out an outfit that suits my fancy for the day ahead. (Dawn is very nice to allow me to do this and I'm the luckiest guy in the world because of it.) One of my favorite outfits for Dawn to wear is a black maxi dress that can be quite sheer when she bends over. Well, during this time, Dawn has just had our second baby and was a bit more.... plump.

Those are the same sweatpants in both pictures. The picture on the right clearly shows Dawn in her yummy fuller state. Any who, back to the story.

Well, I picked out this black dress for Dawn to wear...

Can you see where this is going?

What is special about this dress is that normally it isn't see through unless Dawn bends over and the fabric gets stretched over her hips and booty. Lovely stuff. But Dawn, in her voluptuous state, put the fabric under more tension than usual. At this time, Dawn aimed to be as comfy as possible so I offered up simple black g-string by Gilly Hicks. All is well!

That is until she begins to walk up our steps to get into the car to head out. There, with the suns help, it became apparent that there was an issue: the dress, coupled with Dawn's fuller figure, made the dress transparent all the time. There was no mistaking it - she was wearing a black g-string.

I, as a good husband, informed her of this immediately. Why? I'm all about Dawn looking smoking hot with a touch of obliviousness to her wardrobe issues, but she was about to drop off our kid at preschool. Which is done at a church. Where the pastor there greets you upon arrival. Yeah, the last thing I want is for anyone there - the soccer moms, the stay at home dads, the teachers... the pastor - to know that Dawn wears tiny g-strings.

After I told her what was going on, she literally didn't care and said, "whatever" and kept walking to the car. This wasn't a, "I'm going to be a hot wife and show off how slutty I can be" Dawn, this was, "I really don't want to go change" Dawn. (For those of you who don't know, Dawn isn't ever the former - she just plays that part for folks on the internet.)

So we get to the preschool and I wait in the car with our newest addition and watch Dawn walk our preschooler into the building with her g-string in full view.

TL;DR:

When I first started dating my wife I bought her some key hole thongs with a charm
That hung in the middle of the key hole, they were cute. We were at her parents house for the weekend and we
Did some laundry. Well the charm came off in the washer, she didn't know it.
Later in the day her dad came out holding said charm and asks if she knew what this was.
She said I'm,... I'm not sure, must have been in my pocket and forgot about. It's for something that broke.
Back at school. I can't imagine if she would have said yeah it goes to my underwear.

Last edited:

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Gather round for another awkward story from Scott about one of the many wardrobe mishaps of his wife, Dawn.

First, some back story on the relationship between me and the outfits Dawn wears. When we're at home, Dawn will wear just about anything my heart desires. It is an amazing perk of the relationship. Some examples of the crazy outfits Dawn will wear at home for me...

Let's analyze what we have here.
  • Yoga pants + panty lines + lace tube bra thing? (I'm a panty expert - not a bra expert) Check.
  • Backwards G-string? Check.
  • Completely sheer dress that should only be worn with a slip? Check.
  • Leggings + lace full backs + see through crop top thing? Check.

Oh, how could I forget...

• Thongs & g-strings over PJs? Check.

So, as you can see, Dawn wears some pretty weird (albeit stupid sexy) outfits at home. Any who, to the awkward story.

In order to tell this story, we need to go over the Categories of Whale Tails.

Category 0 - Nothing to see here

Category 1 - There is something there... but you don't quite know what. Without a confirmable pantyline, things could go either way.

Category 2 - You can barely see skin under the waistband on at least one side.

Category 3 - You can clearly see skin under both sides of the of the trunk of the thong or G-string. Most whale tails never get past this point. Note: If a G-string exceeds 3 fingers it total height between the waistband and the paralleling overlaid garment, it is most likely a Category 4.

Category 4 - Here you clearly see the base of the thong or the thong or G-string disappear into butt cheek. This disappearance needs to happen between the waistband of the thong or G-string and the horizon of the overlaying garment.

Category 5 - If the thong or G-string is a Category 4 but the exposed waistband passes the hips, you've got a Category 5 on your hands.

Category 6 - "You're drunk, Thong, go home." You know it when you see it.

Alright, to the story. The kids are out in the front yard and having a good time. We can leave them out front alone but we'll go check on them and hang for a bit every 15 minutes or so. Dawn is wearing this large pair of plaid PJ bottoms that simple do not fit her anymore and were too damn big. Hell, they never fit her. They were a gift from her mom the day our second kid was born and were meant to be comfy. On this day, she let me pick out the undies but she got to pick everything else. So this awkward story is really all her fault. She picks this god ugly pair of PJs and I go with whatever G-string was a the top of the panty pile. This combination was volatile. I've got a picture of what could be the very outfit.

So Dawn runs out to check on the kids and helps them move something. In the process, her PJs lower and her G-string defied the laws of gravity. It was comical. Her pants were still on her, but just barely. They, unlike the G-string, were succumbing to gravity. We have a full blown Category 6 whale tail on our hands. Simultaneously, our awesome neighbors come home. The entrance to their house is about 6 feet away from where Dawn was at the time. I'm not 100% sure they saw what was effectively Dawn's PJs falling down revealing a proud G-string, but my guess is they sure did.

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Haaha love the definitions, especially the 'you're drunk, go home one.

I never thought that there are such clear cut categories and any time I see a thong now I will being thinking where it goes lol

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Here is one straight from Dawn about an experience she had at work.

One time at work, a co-worker informed me that it looked like my shirt was tucked into my thong. "Ummmmmm, I think your shirt is tucked into your underwear" she said, "it's pretty easy to notice since its bright pink." I have no idea who saw before she did! That was really embarrassing to say the least.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
This makes me giggle...
hehe.jpg

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I added the story to the original post. Enjoy!

Last edited: