Thong Stories Thread

poth2747

My mom's friend is a medium height skinny girl who's like in her early 40's I think. One day my mom had to go out of town and she came over to check on me. She was wearing loose sweatpants and a tank top and everytime she bent over her white cloth thong would stick out. Then another day she came over after work and she was in her work clothes and she bent over and her leopard print thong was sticking out.

wow wish I was there to see her, bet you would like to see her panty drawer, did you jack off after she left

Gbanger

Just a heads up, this is going to be the lamest story on this entire thread. I figured I'd share it though because it's unique in that it's a thong story where no thong was actually seen.

Setting: So I was hanging out with a lady friend (HOTBABE) on Friday. She's really cute, a ton of fun, and an overall great person. It should come as no surprise that she is a devout thong wearer. Anyways, we stopped by her aunt's (AUNT) house where there was an old family friend (OLDLADY) visiting as well. I was in the kitchen making drinks, and they were in the next room where the Olympics were on the TV. I could not see them, but I could hear them. This is what I heard:

OLDLADY: I don't know how they can wear those!
AUNT: Yea, it just looks uncomfortable.
HOTBABE: It's not.
OLDLADY: Would drive me crazy having my underwear up like that.
HOTBABE: It doesn't.
OLDLADY: Well just looking at it makes me squirm.
AUNT: It's a young person thing. They like them.
OLDLADY: Yea, well sometime when I see that sticking out the back of their pants I just want to grab it & pull it out!
HOTBABE & AUNT: hahahahahaha
AUNT: Didn't your grandma say something funny about thongs?
HOTBABE: Yea, she was saying, "I'm a great seamstress. I can sew anything. I can even sew your underwear. The ones with the string up the butt!"
OLDLADY, AUNT, & HOTBABE: hahahahahaha
HOTBABE: And I'm like, "oh my god grandma, are you talking about thongs?"
OLDLADY, AUNT, & HOTBABE: hahahahaha!!

Then the HOTBABE came into the kitchen, where I was now trying to hide a chubby, to help with the drinks. I swear I got blue balls just from looking at her and her tight, seamfree, little ass. hahahaha.

[END SCENE]

I have no idea what it is they saw on the TV that sparked this thong conversation. Like I said, they were watching the Olympics & it was Friday night (in the USA). I'm assuming the camera caught a blatant look at somebody's whaletail. I would love to see what these three ladies were looking at if anybody has it!

Last edited:

spacecrate

I was at this art show and met this lady, she had the most see through dress and I could see her thong, I got her number so hopefully she wears something close to this.

12.jpg

x20

I was at my brothers place, drinking with him and his then girlfriend.
She was superhot and such a teaser with a big ass who drove me mad.
My brother passed out after to much drinks and i thought it was time to go home. Suddenly she shamelessly strips in front of me, revealing a high-cut leopard thong. It was time to go to bed and she thought it was no big deal and that I was relaxed about it to handle, or it could be that she looked for an excuse to show off, cause of course she had to turn her ass around to face me and bend over extra while making it seem like she was trying to wake my brother up while i put on my shoes.
She then stood by me to say good bye and small talk a little before i left, it was obvious that she noticed how nervous and speechless I was. When I was like, "Well, t-time to leave. B-bye" she did something that drove me mad and i still fantasize about today, she turned around and slowly picked out the thong out of her ass and then stretched it out with her thumb and the let it go which made a very erotic snap sound when the thong went back inside that big juicy ass again. I guess this started my fetish for girls snapping thongs.
I borrow this pic from TONY to show how her bodytype was like:

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Why the hell did we kick kuno off this thread again? His stories were epic. He better have married that KC chick, she was super fucking cool about his love of thongs , lucky son of a bitch. His stories were like a god damn dream hahah

Ubuntu1

Alright I got some stories from when I was on vacation in Italy about 4 years ago (I live in California). When I was in Italy it seemed like there were quite a few whaletails.

First story: I was in Rome visiting the Vatican on a beautiful morning. Our group had just finished touring through St Peters Basilica and were heading to see the Sistine Chapel . Everything was pretty chill . As our group was walking into the chapel room out of the corner of my eye I saw this milf , about 40 to 50 years old , blonde , who was squatting down and literally 2 inches or so of her pink lace thong was popping out of her jeans. I could not believe my fucking eyes. I was in a room with arguably the most famous painting of all time on the ceiling of the room and here was this MILF whaletailn pretty hard. I shit you not I could not tell if I was more struck in the irony of it all or whether I was turned on. The image is literally seared into my head haha. The only downside was I was checking out this Milf instead of looking at the painting of the Last Judgment on the ceiling. They try to shuffle you through the chapel so that it keeps the crowd moving ( they only let a certain number of people in the room at one time ) and I was trying my best to look at the painting instead of this MILF since this is a once in a lifetime thing haha!

Story two: The group I was in were visiting the Colosseum the next day. Again, another cloud-free gorgeous day. As we were walking around the interior of the Colosseum (this is what it looks like) I saw this younger chick in her 20s or possibly 30s, black hair, nice boobs bending over to pick something up that she dropped. Out of her khaki shorts popped a classic purple Victoria's secret V-string. Again, from the previous day, I was like no freaking way . Inside the god damn 2000 year old Colosseum was this sexy ass chick whaletailn. I didn't get a pic of it but will always have the image in my head . I literally was looking for a good minute or so with my heart racing with arousal . It was a good day too, later on we all got some bomb ass pizza and house wine while watching the sunset at a restaurant near the Pantheon.

Story three: After Rome our group was in Positano on the Amalfi coastline (looks like this ) about a week later. We were strolling along a narrow street and this MILF , about 5'6 , wearing a tight dress that was pretty much see through was taking a picture with what looked like her husband on a ledge on a street about 10 feet up from the street I was on ( streets are stacked along the edge of the coastline ). She was sitting on the ledge and I could see she was wearing a g string through her tight dress. I couldn't exactly tell the color but I literally stopped walking for a second just to take in the view. It was getting to be dusk and again the image of the coastline and this sexy ass milf showing her g string through her dress is another image I'll never forget. The group I was walking with asked what's up and I told them to go ahead as I had to tie my shoes. I stood there pretending to tie my shoes for a good minute or two just checking out this Milf with a raging hard on . I'm kicking myself now for not getting a pic

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Ok I got one story I just remembered today. Back in highschool I used to be in a carpool group since the highschool I went to was like 30 min from where I lived. I was like 15 years old at the time. The carpool group consisted of me, another dude, and this girl who had a pretty nice body including a bubble butt. Usually one of our parents would switch off driving us to and from school since this was before any of us had drivers licenses. Now, I never really hung out with the other 2 people at school (the guy or the chick) since I hung out with another group of people and the carpooling was solely because we were all from the same area and it was just easier to save gas that way. Ok so one day we were outside school waiting to be picked up. I was working on some homework at the time when the chick in the group sat down on a ledge like 5 feet in front of me. I glanced up for a second and saw that this girl was whaletailing , wearing a white and pink Victoria's secret thong. In fact, it was absolutely identical to this one in a picture I found I got so fucking horny looking at her whaletailing it was insane. The thing was that that specific thong, the ones that have a triangle in the back and aren't thicker type thongs are my hands down absolute favorite, I love the shit out of them. When the carpool showed up I was sitting in the seat right next to her in the car. Well, her thong was still riding up and while I couldn't see her back, she had the pink thong straps sticking out like way up on her hips. I was discreetly trying to look down on and off at the thong straps showing throughout the 30 min car ride. She made no attempt to cover up and instead was reading a book in the car and I was trying so hard not to get caught looking. The funny thing was she was sitting literally 1 foot away in the car and I was desperately glancing down at her thong out of the corner of my eyes, I can't believe I didn't get caught. My heart was racing the entire time. She had her thong straps out the whole car ride and I couldn't believe it I was so fucking horny the whole car ride and was trying to hide my boner so hard, it was crazy haha. I eventually talked to that girl more and we became friends, solely because of this car ride haha. We carpooled on and off for like a year and she would always thong slip getting out of the car

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Fuck ya they are. Its just one of those things that's indescribable the view is just an instant hard on. It's like a chick wants their ass to look nice so they're like I'll wear this tiny string up my ass to look amazing. I love that thought like no other

Ubuntu1

I got one more story. Im just going to give a little back story first. So when I was in college like 7 years ago now I lived in the dorms on campus for my freshman year. This was a college in Southern California, San Diego area. (not sure if I want to say which one). The building I lived in had like 8 floors and each floor was coed, as in guys shared rooms but the floors were coed. The floor had a common room where people could get together to study or just bullshit. Now this common room was usually nuts. In particular this one dude on the floor would always black out at parties like every single Thursday through Sunday and come back and just crash in the room on the floor, the couch in the room or wherever. People would usually draw shit on him when he was blacked out which I thought was kind of funny at the time but also a little fucked up lol. You could also sometimes see someone passed out in the elevator in the building on any given Saturday morning/ puke in the elevator etc haha it was nuts. Ok to the story. One night it was just me and this girl from the floor in the common room. I was kind of pissed off because everyone was out getting drunk but I couldn't because I had a mid term the next day. (Engineering degrees suck). Me and the girl were talking a little bit but also focusing on studying. She was wearing one of those Victoria's secret pink sweatshirts and black yoga pants. There was a table in the room that people could use for studying and I was sitting next to this chick. I'm not sure how but somehow during the time I glanced down and saw that this girls black g string was showing like way up on her hips and she was sort of bent over while studying. It was an actual g string as in a T-back one. I immediately got extremely turned on. I kept glancing down every like 30 seconds at this chicks g string she was showing while pretending to be reading a chapter in my textbook. This went on for a good 10 minutes and it was still showing. Eventually, after getting a good view for a while, somehow I got the balls to speak up and say "hey I think your g strings showing". She sort of blushed and covered up a little bit and said "Oops". This conversation then was the perfect lead in to talking about thongs for a good like 5 minutes. I started asking her how often she wore them , what her favorite brand was (Victoria's secret) etc, it was amazing haha. I don't know what I was thinking but I was ballsy that night and just started talking to her about thongs haha! Eventually we got back to studying but again she leaned forward and her g string seemed to pop out even more and she didn't try to cover it up that time, I could have swore she doing it on purpose. The funny thing is the black out bro I mentioned before came in again that night (this was a Thursday I believe?) like 30 minutes later and fell asleep on the floor of this room. We spent the next little while just talking about this dude and eventually I had to leave and study somewhere else because I got like no studying done at all in the room and didn't want to fail the test the next day

Last edited: