Thong Stories Thread

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Random story.

A couple years back, we were having a slumber party (adults can do that, right?) with our closest friends where we just hangout in the living room and watch youtube videos (adults can do that too, right?) until the sun comes up. Good times. Oh yeah, lots of alcohol was involved. At some point during the evening, the types of panties the ladies in our groups wears came up. In my drunken state, I was like... this is my jam. Dawn of course said that she was a thong girl and I got this great idea. Why don't I show everyone Dawn's collection! So I ran into our room and grabbed the panty drawer out of the dresser and ran back to the living room where everyone was gathered. For whatever reason, I felt it was a good idea to do what came next. After getting back to the living room, I dumped out Dawn's panties onto our guests and the floor. I don't really know what I was thinking. Dawn was really embarrassed but I, along with our friends, couldn't help but laugh.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Dawn has well over 200 panties so it would be impossible to know if any went missing. Someone could sneak in and take 20 and we wouldn't know a thing. Hell, Dawn has about 30 pairs of panties in the shuffle of laundry at any one time (she wears about 3 pairs a day) and her panty drawer is still overflowing.

sexxicd

omgg I have learned a lot today haha TY for the level categories of whaletails :p I along with many others here ca nall agree that level 4-6 is a good ball park to shoot for as much a possible.. :p

Dan

Awesome stuff guys, love all the posts and stories in here!

Last one from me for now, then I gotta go get some new stories!

So it was the last hot day of the year before fall and I was sitting in class beside this older girl with a nice round booty, she was wearing one of those thin long dresses that fit kind of loose. Anyways she got up to walk to the front to start her presentation and everyone knows what those classic classroom lights do to clothing like that. As the was walking the dress became see through and she decided to wear a black thong under that day... needless to say everyone could see it. I also saw it outside in the normal sunlight so I figured it wasn't only the classroom lights. That got me horny for sure.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Awesome stuff guys, love all the posts and stories in here!

Last one from me for now, then I gotta go get some new stories!

So it was the last hot day of the year before fall and I was sitting in class beside this older girl with a nice round booty, she was wearing one of those thin long dresses that fit kind of loose. Anyways she got up to walk to the front to start her presentation and everyone knows what those classic classroom lights do to clothing like that. As the was walking the dress became see through and she decided to wear a black thong under that day... needless to say everyone could see it. I also saw it outside in the normal sunlight so I figured it wasn't only the classroom lights. That got me horny for sure.

FetishIcon.jpg

Awesome story! I love the loose yet clingy dresses that are super thin. Yum!

stringit21

lvl 100 thief ;)
story from high school. In one of my classes I sat being a girl with VERY nice ass, thongs, and choice of pants. leggings or yoga only. if they weren't see thru to show she wasn't wearing panties that day, they'd be exposing a very healthy amount of string. Every single day. Then seats got move, I got to keep mine behind her alllll the way in the back. What changed is that we now had neighbors with us. All girls. All good looking. One day another girl (super flirty bi) started talking to her about hanging out and it lead to a conversation about a sale at VS. the other 3 surrounding girls were already in the conversation at this point and all started pulling out some string of what they're wearing....... and talking about the rest of what they own. I was known to be the sweet respectful guy so they started asking me questions like who's look best and would I wear an elephant man thong. I tried me DAMN best to keep myself calm answering the questions and by now I had my hoodie covering my raging boner. now I got a visual show of what they were wearing, a verbal hint of the rest of their thongs, and a mental picture of them wearing it. The embarrassing part was that we had a presentation to do that day and by the time my turn came up to go to the front I was still throbbing. ....... I had to sit there and argue/negotiate that I would have to do it tomorrow and what not. I was making a biiiiiig ass deal out of it and everyone wondering why. The 5 of them caught on and we're smiling and the one in front of me was still exposing some string to me.they knew I wouldn't go up right now. At the end of class the 5 apologized and 2 of them offered to hang out. I agreed but thats another story

Dan

Wow I thought I wouldn't get a new story but I did today.. Kind of similar to my other story but I like this one better:

So it's the middle of winter and I'm sitting on a couch on campus on my laptop thats in front of the elevator and I notice there is this blonde with a high cut t-shirt and white jeans sitting on another couch. Surely she gets up to go to the elevator and while she's waiting for it I'm left with a full view of her ass. I initially thought nothing of it but then I looked up and did a double take and noticed she had a round bubble butt, but also decided to wear a classic black thong under her white jeans which must have been thin because I could see everything.

She had to have known what she was doing when she got dressed this morning. Maybe it was the light from the afternoon which showed everything but it was pretty awesome.

B

Bigman-16

Thats a great story dan! college campuses are the best! where ya going to school?

granola

First awkward story...

My mother was over having dinner with us one evening. Dawn was wearing just jeans and a t-shirt. For whatever reason, though, the thong & jean combo she had on was a match made in awkward thong exposure heaven. Now, I love a good whale tail, but not when we're around family or friends. Any who, Dawn's thong refused to stay in her jeans the entire evening my mom was over. It was awkward because I knew my mom saw it several times.

TL;DR:

That's great please more awkward Dawn stories if you got more

poserxx

Hey there!
I am new here and like to share a nice story with you! I'm not a native speaker so pls be indulgent!

I was on an excursion from university last week ago. We had to use a train that went over night. During that time I was in a railway compartment with 3 guys and 2 superhot girls. From the beginning of that journey I thought about grabbing some of their underwear or some nice pictures. As I knew that we have 7 days of excursion I also knew that they would enough used thongs at the return trip....
So what did I do??

When we got into the train I ensured to be in the compartment first, so that I was abled to store our luggage. The compartments are designed as shown below:

|-Bed1--------Bed2-|
|-------------------|
|-Bed3--------Bed4-|
|-------------------|
|-Bed5--------Bed6-|
|-SfL----------SfL--|Bottom SfL = Space for Luggage

As I was sleeping on the lowest bed (bed5) I needed to make sure that I could store one of the girls case directly under my bed so that I could access them at night while everybody was sleeping. Everything worked out and the setup was done for the night.
We went to bed at around 11:30 pm. I waited till 2:30 am to start the "mission". As it was pretty loud in the train it was easier for me to open the case undetected. The only problem was the guy who was sleeping at bed6, who could have seen me easily. I was worried about that and so I decided to use only one hand which was covered under my blanket the whole time. So I went for it and slowly opened the external zipper. Inside I felt that the case was devided into two sub areas which also had a zipper. So I also had to open that one always wondering if someone finds out what I am doing. It worked out and I open the next zipper. What I then felt was a bag which seemed to contain different kind of clothes. So I inferred that this one needed to be some dirty laundry....and I was right! As I couldn't find the entrance to the bag lying on my back pretending that I am asleep, I made a small hole into the bag which allowed me to get into it with 3 fingers. After some time (20 minutes) I finally felt something that felt like a thong. I pulled it out carefully and checked. When I smelled the sweet juice of her I knew that I did the job right. Then I quickly closed the zippers of the case and hid the thong.
I was so happy it worked out because it took me around 2 hours to get to the thong!

Once at home you could image what the first thing I did was ;)

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Wow great story! Ratings for the amount of effort you put into getting that thong :)

dayjob

I have quite a few thong slip stories in the backlog, so thought I may as well share. The first one is from way back in my University first year, we were really close to the people who lived in the flat next door to us, and that included this one girl. Really petite, really good looking with a bit of a good girl look about her, and a great tight little arse (had a pretty major crush on her I must say, although sadly nothing come of it). One day the whole flat next door came over to watch something at our flat since we had a tv and they didn't, and she was sitting on our couch next to me. It was some shitty reality show so I paid it no mind and mainly was on my phone, but I also let my eyes wonder a bit, and as I looked to this girl next to me, I noticed a bit of pink poking out the top of her trousers. I couldn't tell if it was a thong or not at this stage, but I had been waiting for ages for any kind of slip from her and the possibility that it could have been set me off a bit. I waited rather impatiently for her to get up from the couch, sadly that was not until the show ended, but when she finally declared she was going back to hers, she finally got up and showed off a lovely pink cotton thong with a blue outline on the edges, much to my delight.

There was another case with the same girl a few months later. I had exams, but her and my flatmate who were best friends had finished, so were watching movies all night in our living room. On one of my breaks for a drink or cigerrette or whatever, a film they were watching finished, and they both left to sort some things out in their room before watching another one. As the girl next door got up, she showed off a beautiful silky white thong. I was instantly on it, and made the decision at that point that I was going to get some pictures of it at some point. Thankfully I knew from the last few nights they had done the same thing, that they would go on until VERY late, and I had a few hours to get the shots. So not to seem suspicious (and because I had to) I went back to revising for about an hour, before coming back and watching the films with them from a strategically placed chair right behind them. There was even one point when they wanted me to sort out a cable, and the girl next door was wearing white jeans; as I set up to put the cable into the TV, I looked over to her, she had her knees to her chest, feet on the couch, and legs spread; I could actually see through the jeans and see her thong going into her arse. It took me the rest of the night to get the shot I wanted (and even awkwardly have to turn on the lights as soon as the film finished without seeming suspicious to get the shots) but I finally got them. Not the est shots as I had to get them from filming and screencap it, but here you go (even lucked out more than expected, I never realised I got the mayor slip as she bent down to put her shoes on, thought I only had the little slip as she stood up).

I'll post more stories about other girls soon :)

Attachments

• whaletail1.jpg
    whaletail1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 832
  • Whaletail2.jpg
    Whaletail2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 706
  • Whaletail3.jpg
    Whaletail3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 737

granola

I have quite a few thong slip stories in the backlog, so thought I may as well share. The first one is from way back in my University first year, we were really close to the people who lived in the flat next door to us, and that included this one girl. Really petite, really good looking with a bit of a good girl look about her, and a great tight little arse (had a pretty major crush on her I must say, although sadly nothing come of it). One day the whole flat next door came over to watch something at our flat since we had a tv and they didn't, and she was sitting on our couch next to me. It was some shitty reality show so I paid it no mind and mainly was on my phone, but I also let my eyes wonder a bit, and as I looked to this girl next to me, I noticed a bit of pink poking out the top of her trousers. I couldn't tell if it was a thong or not at this stage, but I had been waiting for ages for any kind of slip from her and the possibility that it could have been set me off a bit. I waited rather impatiently for her to get up from the couch, sadly that was not until the show ended, but when she finally declared she was going back to hers, she finally got up and showed off a lovely pink cotton thong with a blue outline on the edges, much to my delight.

There was another case with the same girl a few months later. I had exams, but her and my flatmate who were best friends had finished, so were watching movies all night in our living room. On one of my breaks for a drink or cigerrette or whatever, a film they were watching finished, and they both left to sort some things out in their room before watching another one. As the girl next door got up, she showed off a beautiful silky white thong. I was instantly on it, and made the decision at that point that I was going to get some pictures of it at some point. Thankfully I knew from the last few nights they had done the same thing, that they would go on until VERY late, and I had a few hours to get the shots. So not to seem suspicious (and because I had to) I went back to revising for about an hour, before coming back and watching the films with them from a strategically placed chair right behind them. There was even one point when they wanted me to sort out a cable, and the girl next door was wearing white jeans; as I set up to put the cable into the TV, I looked over to her, she had her knees to her chest, feet on the couch, and legs spread; I could actually see through the jeans and see her thong going into her arse. It took me the rest of the night to get the shot I wanted (and even awkwardly have to turn on the lights as soon as the film finished without seeming suspicious to get the shots) but I finally got them. Not the est shots as I had to get them from filming and screencap it, but here you go (even lucked out more than expected, I never realised I got the mayor slip as she bent down to put her shoes on, thought I only had the little slip as she stood up).

I'll post more stories about other girls soon :)

Incredible story love to here more

dayjob

Some more stories from over the years with me. I'll start off with a really hot gothy chick I hang out with; blonde haired, killer legs, and with an arse to die for, a real nice bubble butt. We were at a mates house one day for a party, and it was a bit late on so everyone was a little drunk, and this girl was really quite drunk. I was sitting on the couch chatting with a mate, and she quite gracelessly bounced in the middle of us, not that we minded, we just let her join in the conversation. As I looked down though, I noticed that the rather exaggerated act of her sitting down had caused her shirt to ride up a bit, and her jeans to slide down, allowing a bit of red lace to pop out of the top. With my keen eye to these things (and the fact that I knew she wore mostly thongs with the amount of VTL from very tight black skirts I had seen over the months and years) I instantly was on alert. About ten minutes passed, and there was some form of commotion in the kitchen of this house, some mates messing around or something. Anyway, this girl wanted to watch the action, and so she almost threw herself from her slumped position on the couch, and ended up leaning forward perched on the edge of the seat, revealing to me about 5 inches of her sexy red lace thong. As I had said before, I had seen many VTL off her, but this was the first time I saw a fully fledged whaletail from her, and boy was it good.

Another incident, much more recent, came about a month ago, at my post graduate uni course. There is on my course a really sweet and fit, slightly older girl (still only early mid twenties like) with dyed red hair, and a bit of Mediterranean heritage I think. She wore mostly conservative trousers which didn't leave any room for any kind of panty slip, and for the most post, I only notice full panty lines, so I never expected much from her. That all changed on the last day of the last term though, when she came in sporting a much more punky look; band T-shirt, Converse, and a pair of grey jeans, with the thing that really caught my eye, no belt. So we went in to our first tutorial, and I was vaguely looking around the room from a moment of just looking from my paper, and I look over to her and notice one of the sexiest thong slips I have ever seen, maybe THE sexiest. She had, about 7 inches above the rim of her trousers, a truely wonderful silver silk thong fully exposed. What made it even hotter was the fact that I saw her keep fiddling with her pants trying to hide the thong; she knew it was showing and was quite embarressed by the fact that her sexy secret was out. The same thing happened again in the next tutorial, except this time we had to debate each other in groups, so I got to spend the entire lesson facing her table looking at her sexy exposed silk thong. It was a bummer that on the night out afterwards (as it was the last day before we broke for Christmas) she changed into something different, stills exy, but not slip friendly; I was hoping for some drunken/dance exposures from her. Ah well, it was a pretty cool night anyway, I have the memory, and introduced me to some fine scotch so I guess it wasn't all a waste.