Thong Stories Thread

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
I already made this in a thread, but because its embarassing, i tought i share it here as wel.

Last Saturday night me and my girlfriend had a few drinks at my sister in laws house,
because we drove there by car we decided to spend the night because neither of us could drive back.
My girl who is 24 and my sisther in law who is 21 both had to work next day, but we agreeded that i could stay because otherwise i had tot leave bed early.
My girl has to work to 4 o clock and would pick me up at my sister in laws house later.

So i woke up at 10 o clock yesterday and both were gone, curious as i am i decided to check my sister in laws underwear drawer.
I was not surprised to find a lot of thongs, because she has a nice ass and here thong often pops above here pants.

My girlfriend is not cool with me wearing thongs so i secretly have to wear them.
i tought this was a great oppurtunity to spend the day in a thong, because my sister in law had tot work till 5 o clock.
i found a nice one, and put the thong and my tshirt on.

i ate breakfast, and start watching some tv,
the thong was a little bit to small and i have a round butt so it was a little uncomfortable at first but after an hour or two i got used to it.

so i was there in my sister in laws house with here thong on watching some netflix.

and now the embarassing part,

my sister in law decided to leave work early and came home at around 2:30 in the afternoon,
i didn"t expect here at all!

so i jumped of the couch and try to run to the bedroom.
but she was already in the living room, so i was standing there in my tshirt with her thong between my buttcheeks.

she was like o my god why the hell are you wearing a thong??
i wasnt able to think clearly and mumbled that is was a joke
( i didnt even know if she knows it was her thong but she'll miss them by now)
i put on my pants and gathered my stuff and left with out saying anything,
she was yelling why do you wear a thong, and i was freakin ashamed.

i left without saying an other word and texted my girlfriend i already was on my way home

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Also another story,

I was in a restaurant having dinner with my female best friend,

I was a nice dinner we had a table in the middle of the restaurant, and we heard people giggle troughout the dinner.

After an hour or so my best friend went to the restroom, and she walked passed me, because i was with sitting with my back to the restroom.
When she came back she was like, uhh your thong is showing.

Turned out that i was sitting ing the restaurant the whole time with a huge whale tail without noticing it.

Me and my best friend were kind of embarassed and started to understand why everyone was giggling.

Gold

Here are a bunch of stories about the sexiest thong slips I have ever seen for my friends (all of them are 20-22 years old):

Our first girl is an average height, chubby girl with long dirty blonde hair. One day she was wearing loose jean short-shorts, a grey tank top and green thong with a white triangle. We went to a park to hang out in the grass and smoke some weed. I made sure to sit next to her because she was notorious for letting her thong slip. Every time this girl would get the joint she would have to lean forward to pass the weed to the next person in the circle. After the joint went around a few times, her tank top started to lift up and I could see a little bit of her thong. I decided to lie on my back so I could get a better view of her thong. Her shirt rode up more and more and eventually her ass was completely out she had 9 inches of whaletail showing. When we went to leave, her boyfriend noticed that everyone was looking at her thong and said "You know everyone can see your whaletail right?". All she did was laugh then pull her tank top down so it was covering her thong again. She didn't even attempt to pull her shorts up which I found so hot. We ended up hanging out the whole day and she let her thong slip several more times.

Another time I was studying with her in the library at the college we both go to and she was wearing a teal hoodie, low rise jeans and a purple thong with a hole in the triangle. As soon as she sat down I could see her thong riding up her back. I jokingly pushed her books of the table and when she bent over to pick them up she showed 6 inches of her thong. Right after she put her books back on the table she picked up her pants and I didn't see any more of her thong.

One day she had a bunch of people over for drinks and she was wearing a white t-shirt, low rise jeans and a black lace thong. She must have been tired because she kept yawning and stretching. Every time she stretched, her shirt would lift up and you could see the front of her thong. When we were leaving to go to the club, everyone was putting on their shoes and I noticed she had her thong hanging out. Her thong was a quarter of the way down her butt crack but you could still see about two inches of it because her pants were so low. I then walked up behind her and gave her a wedgie and she screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone started laughing as she stood there bent over with 7 inches of her thong showing. She finished putting on her shoes and pulled her shirt down so it was covering her whaletail again. When we got to the club, I danced with her for a while and grinded my rock hard cock on her ass while her thong was showing

Our second girl is the first girl's cousin and she has constantly let her thong slip ever since I've known her. She has an average build and long curly brown hair. One time when we were in art class in high school, she was wearing a black t-shirt, low rise jeans and a purple g-string. We were working on posters that day and everyone was working on the floor because the desks weren't big enough. For the whole class she sat in front of me on the floor cross legged with 5 inches of her purple g-string showing.

A couple of months later in math class, she was wearing a blue blouse, low rise jeans and a pink thong. She was sitting next to me and the kid in front of her had fallen asleep. She leaned across her desk to draw on the kids neck and her shirt came up exposing her entire ass and 9 inches of her pink thong. Everyone saw it and she was super embarrassed. For the rest of the class she kept pulling up her pants but her thong kept popping out.

On New Years Eve, I had a party at my place and she came over wearing a white long sleeve shirt and red jeans. Her shirt was transparent so you could see that she was wearing a cheetah print bra underneath it. She was sitting on the couch with me and two of our friends. She then stood up to go to the bathroom and exposed her whaletail. She was wearing a matching cheetah print thong and her pants were so low you could see half of her ass. Her shirt was still quite low so I never got to see how high her thong was pulled up her hips. I still saw 4 inches of her thong even though I could only see the bottom half of the triangle. One of our friends said "I can see your butt" and she blushed and pulled her pants up.

Our third girl is a short, skinny asian girl with short black hair. We had an english class in college together and she always let her thong slip. She was really into punk music and she would always wear very loose plaid pants. One day she sat a few rows in front of me and showed off her white satin thong all class. Her short black leather jacket rode half way up her back and exposed a 7 inch whaletail.

A couple months later she was wearing the same pants and she had her red thong showing the entire class. Unfortunately her black t-shirt was pulled down quite low so I couldn't see how high her thong was. I still saw three inches of her thong and the very bottom of the triangle.

Our fourth girl has an average build and long brown hair. One day I was at her house she was wearing loose black sweat pants, a grey hoodie and a purple lace thong. Her hoodie was quite short and as soon as she answered the door I could see her thong poking out of the front of her sweat pants. As we walked up the stairs to her room, her thong was hanging out 4 inches and she kept touching it with her hand almost like she was making sure it was showing which I found super sexy. When we got to her room we decided to watch a movie. As she went to put the DVD in the machine, she squatted down and exposed a 6 inch whaletail. For the rest of the night, she kept letting her thong hang out and never pulled up her pants or pulled down her hoodie.

Our fifth girl is a tall, chubby girl with long black hair. Her and her boyfriend had a party one day and I ended up spending the night. When I walked into the kitchen the next morning, she was already eating at the table wearing a really short black batman t-shirt and loose grey sweat pants. Her sweat pants weren't very low but she had 5 inches of her white thong with flowers on it showing. She saw me looking at her thong when I walked in the kitchen and she tucked her shirt into her sweat pants.

The first day I met girl number six I went over to my friends place for some drinks. She is a tall, chubby girl with long blonde hair. That night she was wearing loose grey sweat pants and a puffy blue jacket. Once we drank all of our beer we decided to walk to the liquor store. It was snowing that day so on our walk we were having a snowball fight. While I was making a snowball I looked over and saw her kneeled over making her own snowball. Her jacket had lifted up exposing 5 inches of her blue lace thong. I quickly threw my snowball and hit her right on the left cheek of her ass. She got really mad at me but it was worth it. Her ass got a big red mark from the snowball and for the rest of the night she kept bending over and showing her thong.

Another time, we were playing a game of touch football and she was wearing a navy blue t-shirt, black yoga pants and a white g-string. She had tied a knot in her shirt so that it sat above her belly button. Her yoga pants were quite loose and the straps of her g-string kept showing when she ran around. At one point, the ball was fumbled and she dived to grab it. When she did this, her pants fell 3 quarters of the way down her ass and when she stood up she had about 5 inches of her g-string showing. She was really embarrassed and immediately pulled up her pants and undid the knot in her t-shirt.

Our seventh girl is a tall, skinny girl with long red hair. The first day I met her she had a bunch of people over to watch a movie and I was invited because we had mutual friends. She was wearing low cut jeans, a short blue t-shirt and a teal g-string. The whole night she kept trying to keep her pants up but they kept slipping down her ass exposing her sexy whaletail. There wasn't enough seats so she sat on the arm of the couch beside me. There was a bowl of popcorn on the floor and as she bent over to pick it up her whole ass came out of her jeans, exposing 7 inches of her g-string. She then pushed her g-string down her pants and pulled up her jeans.

Girl number nine is a tall, skinny emo girl with brown hair that is dyed pink. We worked together in a restaurant during my first year of college. One day I came into the staff room while she was eating her lunch. She was wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans. Directly behind the chair she was sitting was a mirror and I could see her 5 inches of her black g-string and a quarter of her ass even though she was wearing a belt. Throughout the day she kept letting her g-string slip out and she never tried to pull up her pants.

A week later she was wearing a similar outfit and she was stocking the drink cooler. She had gotten on to her knees so she could fill up the bottom row and she had 8 inches of her white thong with a green triangle showing. It looked a lot like a VS thong but I'm not sure if it was or not.

Our tenth girl was the assistant manager at the restaurant I worked at during my first year of college. One day she was helping the manager carry a keg of beer up the stairs. She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and very loose black work pants. While she was carrying the keg into the kitchen, her pants were falling off and I could see a quarter of her ass and and 3 inches of her thong. When she bent over to put down the keg her shirt lifted up and she showed the whole kitchen 6 inches of her grey thong. She was really embarrassed and she went into the bathroom to fix her thong.

I've known girl number eleven ever since I was 5 years old. Ever since grade 6 she has been showing off her thongs. She is a skinny, tall girl with short brown hair. One day in grade 12, we walked to school together and she was wearing a black windbreaker and jeans. When we got close to the school she decided it was too hot to be wearing a windbreaker. She took it off and underneath she was wearing a short brown sweater. She took her backpack off then bent over to put the windbreaker into the backpack. Her pants were pulled up quite high but she still had 4 inches of her black lace thong showing. I had a class with her that day a couple of hours later and she still had her thong showing.

Another time, we went to the beach at night to drink some beers. She was wearing a white jacket and low rise jeans Her pants were riding super low but her jacket was quite long so I couldn't see her thong. Her and some of our other friends wanted to shotgun beers and I saw my chance. While she was shotgunning her beer I lifted up her jacket to see half of her asscrack but no thong. I reached into her jeans, found her thong and gave her a huge wedgie. The whole time she was still trying to shotgun her beer and swat my hand away from her ass. She finished her beer, gave me a dirty look and then pushed her thong down her pants and pulled up her jeans.

Girl number twelve is a short, skinny girl with long blonde hair. One day I was at her boyfriend's house with some friends and she was super hungover lying on the couch. She was wearing a pink tank top, black jeans and a white silk thong. She was lying on her back and I could see that her thong straps were pulled really high and her pants were quite low. Her boyfriend decided to mess with her by picking her up and giving her a piggie back ride. As they walked around the room, her pants were half way down her ass. Her boyfriend then put her down on the ground and she crawled back over towards the couch and sat back down. While she was crawling, everyone saw 9 inches of her thong and one of my friends said "Nice thong". She was so hung over she didn't even do anything about it and for the rest of the night her thong was on display.

Our thirteenth girl is a short, skinny girl with long brown hair. One day we went to the park to smoke weed and hang out. She was wearing low rise jeans and a brown leather jacket. It was pretty late and there were no kids around so after we got stoned we went and played in the playground. First she wanted me to push her on the swing and when she sat down on the swing I could see 4 inches of her blue thong with a cheetah print triangle. We then climbed around and went down the slide and her pants were gradually falling lower and lower. When we got to the monkey bars, she had 6 inches of her thong showing. I remember thinking how sexy it would be to pull down her pants while she was swinging from the monkey bars but I decided not to.

Girl number fourteen is a short, skinny girl with black hair. She had caught me looking at her whaletails a bunch of times but she never did anything about it. One day I had her and her boyfriend over and we were watching TV. She was wearing a long white t-shirt that was tucked into her jeans. Suddenly she sat on the edge of the couch and said to her boyfriend "My back hurts, can you rub it for me?". Her boyfriend then lifted up her shirt and started rubbing her back exposing 5 inches of her purple thong. When I looked over at her thong she was starring right at me but she never said anything. Eventually her boyfriend stopped rubbing her back and she tucked her shirt back into her jeans

I've got more stories so let me know if you'd like me to post them.

Gold

Girl number fifteen is a short, average build girl with short red hair. We were on the track and field team in high school together. One day after practice a bunch of us were fooling around with the high jump equipment. She was wearing a purple t-shirt and black short-shorts. Every time she would jump over the bar she would land on the mat below and expose her black g-string. She kept trying to pull up her shorts but every time she jumped they would slip down her ass again. Her g-string was sitting an inch down her butt crack and at one point she had 4 inches of her g-string showing.

Another time during a track and field meet, she was on one knee tying her shoe. She was wearing a white t-shirt, black yoga pants and a black thong. While she was tying her shoe she exposed a sexy 6 inch whaletail. After the meet I went with her to meet some friends at the skatepark. Since the skatepark was under construction, the entrance was locked but someone had conveniently cut a hole in the bottom half of the fence. I pulled the classic "Ladies first" line as if I was trying to be a real gentleman. In reality I just wanted to watch her bend over and stick her thong in my face as I walked through the hole in the fence behind her. She then bent over to walk through the hole and 8 inches of her thong were showing. Her thong was at the same height that it was earlier but her pants had slipped down more exposing a third of her ass. She must have realized her thong was on display because as soon as we walked through the hole she pulled up her pants and pulled down her t-shirt.

Girl number sixteen is a tall, chubby black girl with long black hair. One of my buddies said that she always let her thong slip but I never had any classes with her in high school so I never got to see her thong at school. One day a group of 5 of us met up at the library to study for an exam and she was there because we had some mutual friends. She was wearing a short white hoodie and some loose jeans. When I walked into the library, she was already studying with two of our friends. Unfortunately our friends were sitting on either side of her so I couldn't sit next to her. I took the long route to my seat and walked behind her chair to see 7 inches of her zebra print thong and a third of her ass. At the end of the study session I proposed that we meet up again to study one last time before the exam. One of my friends suggested that we meet up again the following day.

The next day she was wearing a plaid lumberjack shirt and tight white jeans. I showed up early so that I could try and sit next to her. She showed up about 5 minutes after me but she still sat right next to me. She put her backpack on the ground and sat down in her chair. She then turned away from me and bent over to get her books out of her backpack. I looked over and she was wearing the same zebra print thong. Her shirt was quite low so I saw a quarter of her ass and the string of the thong going into her buttcrack. For the rest of the study session I couldn't even focus on studying for the exam. At one point she put her head down on the desk and complained that the exam is going to be too hard. I jokingly started rubbing her back and told her that everything would be ok. As I rubbed her back I kept lifting her shirt up until I could see all 8 inches of her thong. After doing this for about 30 seconds she realized what I was doing and pushed my hand off her back and pulled down her shirt.

Girl number 17 is one of my favourite girls to be around. 9 out of 10 times that I hang out with her she has her thong showing. She is a short, skinny girl with curly dirty blonde hair. One day we were at the skatepark and she showed up with her boyfriend. She was wearing a grey sweater with jeans and a blue thong. She decided to sit on top of the quarter pipe so she could watch us skateboard. As she ran up the quarter pipe her pants were falling down but she had her sweater pulled down quite low so I didn't see her thong. She then sat cross-legged on the quarter pipe and I skateboarded behind it so I could get a better look at her ass. Her sweater had lifted up but she was wearing a white shirt underneath that was pulled down over her ass. However, her shirt was completely see through and I could see 5 inches of her pink thong showing and about a quarter of her ass. I rode behind the quarter pipe several more times because I couldn't get enough of that sexy whaletail.

Another time we were sitting outside of the college we go to on the benches with a couple of friends. She was wearing a red hoodie and low cut jeans. I noticed she had 4 inches of her ass crack showing but no thong. As I was starring at her ass she reached down her pants and pulled her black g-string up 5 inches. She tried to play it off like she was scratching her back but in reality she had 9 inches of her g-string on display.

One day we were hanging out at her boyfriend's house and she was wearing a black t-shirt and jean shorts. She was sitting on the edge of the couch with her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. I asked her boyfriend if I could grab a glass of water from the kitchen. I walked behind the couch she was sitting on and I saw 6 inches of her navy blue thong. When I came back with the water she had pulled up her shorts a little but her thong was still showing. She let it hang out of her shorts for the rest of the night.

some guy

God damn, you know a lot of thong girls! Those are some epic stories (and for you, epic memories)

Gbanger

Fantastic stories Gold! I wish I had all my thong encounters cataloged in my memory with that level of detail.

granola

I could listen to your stories all day with all these girls who your around that still show off their thongs so much you should definitely have a camera on you at all times maybe one day we can get a picture but I love these stories there such a turn on please share more if you got them.

Gold

Thanks guys I'm glad you liked them. I really should start taking pictures of these sexy whaletails on my phone but I'm always afraid of getting caught.

Here's a few more stories:

Girl number 18 was a tall, fit girl with long brown hair. I had seen her buttcrack and panties many times before but she never seemed like the type of girl who would wear thongs. One day in high school we were in english class doing some reading. She was sitting a couple of rows away from me wearing a black and grey striped sweater and low rise jeans. I could see her sweater was sitting right at the top of her pants just inches away from showing off her ass. She then stood up and pulled her sweater down over her ass and sat back down. Since she was now sitting on her sweater, it was pressed very tightly against her back. The sweater she was wearing was also a little bit see through. When i looked closer I noticed she had her pink thong pulled half way up her back, revealing 6 inches of her pink thong. A few times throughout the class her sweater rose up a bit but she would always pull it down before her thong would show. Every time she would stand up and pull it over her ass again, showing her sexy thong through her sweater as she sat down.

A week later she showed up late to math class. She was wearing a brown coat with a purple blouse underneath and some jeans. We had a bunch of regular desks in our classroom but there was one table that nobody liked to sit in because it had a stool instead of a regular chair. Our class was full that day so when she came in that was the only seat left. It just so happened that my desk was right behind this desk with the stool. When she got to the desk, she took off her brown coat and before she even sat down I could already see her thong. She had about 1 inch of her blue thong with a green triangle showing. She then sat down and her thong popped out 4 inches. I was already super horny then I realized something that made me even more excited. That day was the day we were having a fire drill. I was rock hard at this point just looking back and forth at her thong and the clock waiting for the fire drill bell to go off. Finally it went off and the teacher told us to all hide under our desks for 60 seconds. She went on her hands and her knees but unfortunately she had her ass pointing away from me. When the 60 seconds was up she slid her ass towards me and stood up from under the desk. As she was standing up, I could see half her ass and 9 inches of her thong. She grabbed all her books and her bag off the table before realizing that some of the girls were pointing and laughing at her whaletail. When she realized, she turned bright red and tried to pull her pants up. She only pulled them up a little and as we walked out of the building you could still see a bit of her buttcrack and 3 inches of her thong.

Another time in gym class we were playing basketball and I was guarding her. She was wearing a red crop top t-shirt and black shorts. As soon as she walked in the gym I noticed that 4 inches of her striped pink and red thong was showing. She walked around like this the entire class and I was surprised nobody pointed it out to her. At one point I went to shoot a basket and it bounced off the rim. As i went to get the rebound, she faced away from me and stuck out her arms to block me from getting the ball. I accidentally put my hand right on her thong for a second and she didn't even notice. At the end of the class we were all gathering our stuff and walking into the change room. I noticed every guy in my class staring at her thong as they walked by her into the change room.

Girl number 19 is an average build girl with long curly brown hair. One day her and her friend came over to check out my new apartment. They were both hungover so they were dressed pretty casually. She was wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants and her friend was wearing a pink hoodie and grey sweat pants. When I went to show them my bedroom I forgot I had left some music playing and when they walked in the door they jokingly started dancing. She started shaking her ass and out of nowhere her friend pantsed her. She was wearing a pink g-string and she was so embarrassed. She pulled up her pants and then it turned into a pantsing war. She pulled her friends pants down but unfortunately she was just wearing some plain white panties. They kept pantsing each other as I just stood there and watched. They both jumped on my bed at one point and were wrestling each other. I went in to try and break up the fight and then her friend gave me a wedgie. I then became a part of the fight giving both the girls wedgies. We fought a little longer then lay on my bed and laughed about it. When we stood up I undid my belt so I could fix my boxers and her friend picked her wedgie out of her butt and pushed her panties back down her pants. Girl number 19 just pulled her t-shirt over her ass and didn't even bother fixing her g-string or pulling up her pants. For the rest of the day me and her friend kept lifting up her shirt and exposing her 5 inch whaletail. All she would do is laugh and pull her shirt back down.

Another time a bunch of us were throwing the football around and she was wearing a black hoodie and low rise jeans. I threw the ball to her but she missed it and when she bent over to pick it up I could see her pink thong with a blue triangle. I kept on throwing her shitty passes so she would miss it and expose her sexy thong. At one point my friend tried to kick the ball to me but he kicked it over my head and it went over the fence behind me. She offered to go get it and we all watched as she raised her leg up to jump over the fence. Her pants were a third of the way down her ass exposing 6 inches of her thong. After she jumped the fence she looked back and realized we all just saw her thong so she picked up her pants and pulled her hoodie down.

On Canada Day we were all having drinks at a friends house. When she came over she was wearing a white and red t-shirt and some jeans. She had her red lace thong pulled up so the waistband was visible all the way around but there wasn't enough showing to tell if it was a thong or not. When I greeted her I asked her if she pulled up her thong for everyone to see on purpose and she said that she was trying to be patriotic. I asked if she wanted anything to eat and we went over to the BBQ to grab hot dogs. She accidentally knocked the buns off the table and when she bent over to grab them, a third of her ass popped out exposing 5 inches of her whaletail. Unfortunately I didn't see her bend over again for the rest of the night however she still had her thong pulled up so everyone could see her patriotic lacy waistband even went we went downtown.

Girl number 20 is an average build asian girl with long black hair. One day in high school it was snowing out and everyone was having a snowball fight. She was wearing a brown puffy coat and low rise jeans. I could tell her pants were quite low so I waited to see if she would bend over to make a snowball. Eventually she did and she exposed 8 inches of her pink thong and two thirds of her ass. I pointed it out to my friends and we all stood and watched as she bent over another 10 times before calling it quits. She then pulled her jacket down and walked away without pulling her pants up.

Another time we were in art class and she was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. Her t-shirt was basically see through and I saw 5 inches of her black thong. She was sitting near the sink on the opposite side of classroom from me and I kept walking over to the sink just so I could get another look at her sexy whaletail.

One day I was coming back to class after using the washroom. She was walking up the stairs in front of me wearing a green sweater, jeans and a pink thong with a white and black zebra striped triangle. She had accidentally tucked her sweater in to her thong and 4 inches of her thong were showing. I watched her ass bounce around as she walked up the stairs with her sexy pink thong straps riding up her hips. She then walked into a class room and I wished I was in that class so I could stare at her whaletail all day long.

Last edited:

Gold

Girl number 21 is my friends sister. She is an average build girl with long red hair. One day I went over to their house to watch a movie. I sat in the middle of the couch while my friend sat on the left and she sat on the right. She was wearing a white tank-top, jeans and a pink thong with a purple triangle. We had a blanket over our laps so I didn't see her thong during the movie. As soon as it ended, she stood up and stretched before leaving the room. As she was standing up I saw half of her ass and 6 inches of her pink thong. She didn't even pull her tank top down or pull up her pants when she left the room so you could see all of her thong the whole time.

Another time I went to their house and I was walking to my friends room. As I was heading there I walked past the living room and saw his sister on the couch. She was lying on her back wearing loose white shorts and a purple t-shirt. Her shirt was quite short and when I walked in I could already see the straps of her navy blue g-string on her hips. When she saw me walking in she leaned forward to grab the remote to turn down the volume. I watched as she exposed a third of her ass and 4 inches of her g-string. She noticed me starring at her ass and smiled then pulled up her shorts. We talked for a minute then I carried on to my friends room.

One day my friend, his girlfriend, his sister and I went out for lunch. She was wearing brown yoga pants and a pink hoodie. When my friend picked me up I got in the back seat with his sister. When we arrived I purposely took my time getting out of the car so I could stare at her ass as she got out. Her entire ass was out as she stood up. Her hoodie came up showing her baby blue thong that was 2 inches down her butt crack. We walked into the restaurant and sat down. We sat in a booth and I sat by the window and she sat next to me. After I finished eating and everyone else was just finishing I decided to go to the washroom. Since we were in a booth, she had to slide out of the seat to let me out. As she was standing up she realized her pants were falling off her butt so she put her hand over her ass as if she was trying to hide her thong. Her pants were even lower than they were when we were getting out of the car and I saw 5 inches of her whale tail. She pulled up her pants a bit but she still had a third of her ass showing and an inch of her thong. When I came back from the washroom I could see that she was fiddling with her yoga pants. She got up to let me sit back in my seat and when she sat down I noticed she had pulled up her pants completely. I didn't see her thong for the rest of the day but I was so horny from how much she let her thong slip earlier.

Another time I went over and me and my friend were hanging out in the living room. After a while we decided to go hang out in his room. When we walked in she was rummaging through a drawer in my friends desk. She was wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans. Her shirt was really short and you could see the front of her orange thong poking out of her jeans. When we asked her what she was doing she got nervous and said she was just looking for bus change. My friend got super pissed off at her for being in his room and they started fighting. I watched as they rolled around on the floor for a while. She kept trying to pull up her pants but her whaletail kept slipping. She tried to stand up at one point and my friend grabbed her thong and gave her a huge wedgie and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She fought with her thong 5 inches up her back for another few minutes before they both got tired. While she left the room she pushed her thong back into her jeans and pulled her pants up.

One day we were all hanging out in the living room. Me and my friend were watching TV and she was on the computer. She was wearing a red sweater, low rise jeans and a purple thong. Her jeans were 2 inches down her ass but her thong was pulled half way up her back. She had 6 inches of her sexy whaletail showing for half an hour as she used the computer. About 15 minutes after she left my friend said that we should go grab some food from the kitchen. When we walked in she was sitting at the table eating some cereal with her thong still showing. She finished her food and when she stood up she pulled her sweater over her ass so her thong wouldn't show. When she went to put her dishes in the dishwasher however, her sweater lifted up a little and I could see where the string of her thong went into her ass.

Girl number 22 is my brothers girlfriend. She is an average build girl with long black hair. One day her and my brother were giving me a ride to work and she was driving. She was wearing a green long sleeve shirt and black yoga pants. We got to a red light and she said she was too tired to drive. She asked my brother if he wanted to take the wheel for a while and he agreed to. My brother got out and ran around to the drivers side while she slid over to the passengers side. While she was doing this her pants slid entirely off her ass and I could see 10 inches of her thong. This is the biggest accidental thong slip I have ever seen and I had a huge boner. She turned around afterwards and said "did you see that". I told her I did and she apologized and pulled up her pants. I remember thinking "you don't need to apologize, that was the sexiest thing I've seen in ages!".

Another time I had her and my brother over to check out my new apartment. She was wearing a black sweater and black yoga pants. We were watching tv and I was lying on my bed while they were both sitting on the edge of my bed. My brother went to the washroom and she decided she wanted to come lie on the bed with me. She started sliding backwards on the bed towards me. Every time she slid back, her pants would fall down her ass a bit exposing her green thong with a pink and orange striped triangle. By the time she got to where I was sitting I could see half her butt and 6 inches of her thong. I was playing on my phone and she flipped around so she was lying on her stomach and asked me what I was doing. I remember that I didn't even answer her and I just reached over and gave her a little wedgie. She laughed and then pulled her sweater down over her ass and flipped over again to lie on her back. When she heard my brother coming back she crawled back to the end of the bed and sat down. She never even bothered to fix the wedgie and I kept seeing her thong slip the whole night.

On Christmas Eve we were all hanging out at my parents place watching a movie. At midnight her and my brother got tired and decided to go to bed. She was wearing a green hoodie and jeans. The hoodie was quite short but I didn't see her thong while we were watching the movie. When they stood up to go to bed, she must have felt like her pants were riding up to high. She pulled them down a bit, exposing 3 inches of her white g-string and then she walked out of the room with it still showing. I found it so sexy that she basically pantsed her self and showed me her whaletail without even noticing.

Girl number 23 was a good friend of mine from high school. We had a lot of classes together and she let her thong slip plenty of times. She is a tall, chubby girl with short brown hair. One day she was wearing a red long sleeve shirt and matching red sweatpants. I came over to her house to work on a project for science class. When I came over she was cleaning her room. There were a bunch of sexy thongs in her laundry basket and she was just finishing vacuuming her room. She went to vacuum under her bed and when she bent over I could see 4 inches of her baby blue g-string. Her pants were pulled up quite high but she still had her whaletail showing. For the rest of the day she kept letting it slip.

Another time when we were in math class we were sitting next to each other and she was wearing a wind breaker and some low rise jeans. She got up to ask a question to the teacher and I saw 5 inches of her white thong and 3 inches of her ass. She walked to the front of the class before she realized her thong was showing. While she was asking the question she pulled her pants up and pulled down her jacket. Unfortunately I didn't see her thong for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

granola

That's incredible I love your stories you tell them in such great detail. Is your brother still with that girl and if he is does she still show off her thong all the time? Keep up the great stories how many more girls do you have

Gold

That's incredible I love your stories you tell them in such great detail. Is your brother still with that girl and if he is does she still show off her thong all the time? Keep up the great stories how many more girls do you have

I've got a lot more stories about random girls that I know and I'll try to post some this weekend. My brother still is with that girl and she lets her thong slip quite a bit. Sometimes she wears panties but majority of the time she wears thongs and g-strings. Here are a couple more stories about her:

One time we were at our parents for thanksgiving dinner and my brother brought his girlfriend over. She was wearing an orange hoodie and grey sweatpants. They were in the living room playing rock band and I came in just as they were finishing up a song. She was on the couch playing guitar and my brother was on a stool playing the drums. She asked my brother if he wanted to play the guitar while she tried out the drums and he agreed to. I was standing behind the couch as she moved to the edge of the couch to get up. Before she stood up she took off her hoodie and she was wearing a red tank top underneath. Her tank top lifted up while she took off her hoodie exposing 5 inches of her white g-string. There was a little gold ring connecting the strings together which I found super hot. She pulled up her pants and pulled her tank top down as she walked over to the drum set. I stuck around for another 15 minutes and watched them play hoping her g-string would slip again but it never did.

Another time I was hanging out at their place and she was wearing a black sweater and jeans. She was cleaning up the kitchen and I was drinking a beer. I put the beer on the counter and as she reached to grab something else off the counter, she knocked the beer onto the floor. I grabbed the paper towel and started cleaning up the spill. While she was facing me, she squatted down and helped out. I told her it would probably be easier to use a cloth to clean it up so I stood up and walked behind her to the sink. She had 3 inches of her yellow lace thong showing even though her sweater was pulled down quite low. I couldn't see how high her thong straps sat on her hips but I saw a third of her ass. After we cleaned up, we stood up and she didn't even bother pulling down her sweater or pulling up her pants. She then asked if I could give her a ride to her friends place because my brother wanted to go to bed early so he could wake up for work the next day. I said sure and she said she needed a couple of minutes to get ready. I watched her walk out of the kitchen with her thong still showing. After a while I got impatient and went into her room to see what was taking so long. She was sitting cross legged on the floor putting her make up on in the mirror. She was leaned forward and her sweater had lifted up exposing 7 inches of her sexy whaletail. We talked as she finished getting ready and when she stood up she didn't bother picking her pants or pulling down her sweater again. I pulled the classic "ladies first" line and let her walk down the hall in front of me as I stared at her thong. When we got to the door she did a lot more bending over as she put her shoes on and grabbed her purse. Her thong was on display the entire time. We then got in the car and I drove her to her friends place. As she was getting out of the car I said "that's a cute thong". She jokingly shook her ass in my face for a second before pulling her pants up and sarcastically saying thanks and shutting the door.

granola

Listening to that second story made me so hard. That must have been so hot to see that in person I was able to get a good picture in my head. The more stories about her the better. When was the most recent slip with your brother's girlfriend? Do you have any more stores about Girl 17?

Last edited:

dietcokebmw

I used to work with a really flirty girl in her early 20s. She was one of those girls who was easy to get along with and the 'flirty-ness' was just her bubbly personality more than anything, and we got on really well as alot of the work we had to do was in the same area, so we saw alot of eachother. She was brunette and average height for a girl, not stick thin but certaily not overweight, fairly big breasts and a nice firm arse. She generally wore baggy clothes to work so i had never seen a slip from her, but she was one of those girls you could just tell would wear thongs.

One day we arrived at work at the same time and as we walked in together she was complaining that she hadnt got her washing done in time so she didnt have her 'undershirt' on today, so she would have to watch herself when bending over...obviously i took a mental note of this!

Not long into our shift she had to pick up a bunch of boxes from the bottom of a pallet so i volunteered to help, she told me to stand next to the pallet and she'd pass the boxes up to me..... she then bends over infront of me to start grabbing the boxes and in front of my eyes i see 4 or 5 inches of a lacy black thong! For the next 5 minutes i was presented with this site, her bending down, then standing up every few seconds.... After the last box was picked up she casually reached around and pulled her shirt down without appearing to know how far it was out or how much i saw..... and the thong was on show for the rest of the shift.

I never saw any slips from her that good again, the odd sight of underwear but not as good as that time.... she did frequently start to talk about her thongs openly with other female staff members though loud enough for everyone to hear not long after

Gold

Listening to that second story made me so hard. That must have been so hot to see that in person I was able to get a good picture in my head. The more stories about her the better. When was the most recent slip with your brother's girlfriend? Do you have any more stores about Girl 17?

The most recent slip I saw from my brothers girlfriend was when they had a party at their place a month ago. She was wearing a red blouse tucked in to her black pants. Near the end of the night I walked into the kitchen and she was sitting on the counter talking to her friend. Her shirt had become untucked at the back and I saw two inches of her black g-string. Unfortunately, the next time I walked into the kitchen she had tucked her shirt back into her pants.

I have tons of stories about Girl 17. Here are a few that were super hot. One time her boyfriend and I were throwing around a football at the park. She came and met up with us because we were all going to head to the beach to meet up with more people. Right as she arrived, her boyfriend threw the ball over my head and it went over the fence behind me. Before I had even turned around to start heading towards the ball she said "I'll get it" and ran towards the fence. When she lifted up her leg to climb up the fence, her pants slipped down and I saw 4 inches of her pink thong with a baby blue triangle. For the rest of the day I kept seeing her thong slip.

One time I was at the bookstore at the college we both go to. She was standing at the end of the line waiting to buy some books and she was wearing a grey hoodie and yoga pants. I grabbed my books and talked to her while we waited in line. She realized her shoe was untied and asked me to hold her books while she tied it. She got down on one knee and her black thong with a pink triangle popped out 5 inches. She finished tying her shoe, stood up and picked up her pants before asking for her books back.

Another time we went to the bar and there was a really drunk girl outside that was trying to pick a fight. I noticed her talking with Girl 17 and then all of the sudden she shoved Girl 17 and she fell on her ass. Her boyfriend and I quickly broke up the fight. I offered to help Girl 17 up but she said she was fine and stood up on her own. When she did this I saw 3 inches of her red lace thong. We decided to call it a night and got in a cab. Her stop was first so I got to watch her get out of the cab. When she did her pants slipped down even more exposing 5 inches of her whaletail.

Speaking of girls who have their thong showing 9 out of 10 times, Girl 24 always has her whaletail on display. I'm friends with her twin brother and I have seen her thong a ton of times over the years. In Grade 12 I ended up having 3 classes with her and I saw her thong multiple times almost everyday. One time we were in math class writing a test and she was sitting a few rows in front of me. She was wearing a orange sweater and jeans and from where I was sitting I couldn't see her ass. Some of the people in our class finished the test and got to leave early. When one of the kids next to me stood up, it gave me the perfect view of Girl 24's ass. When she finished her test she leaned forward to grab her bag off the ground. Her shirt lifted up and I could see a third of her ass and 6 inches of her brown multi-strapped thong. When she stood up she pulled her sweater down before handing in her test and leaving.

Another time we were in biology class and the teacher told us to come to his desk and hand in our assignments. I got in line behind her and she was wearing a white tank top and green capris. Instead of walking to the teachers desk normally when she got to the front of the line, she tried to be funny and took these big long strides over to his desk. Every time she spread her legs to take a step I could see the bottom of the triangle of her white lace thong. Her tank top was pretty low so I couldn't see how high her thong straps were sitting on her hips. Later that day we had math class and her and her friend sat behind me. Her friend was directly behind me and she was one row over. The teacher left the class for a second and everyone just sat there in silence. Suddenly I heard a snap sound and it sounded like it came from behind me. I turned around and I saw that her friend had given her a wedgie. Her friend had pulled it pretty high and I could see a quarter of her ass and 6 inches of her thong. Everyone in the class burst out laughing and she was so embarrassed. She turned bright red and stuffed her thong back into her pants and pulled her tank top down.

One time I went to her and her brother's house to hang out with her brother. We played video games for a while then he said that we should go play on the new trampoline they just got. When we went outside, she was already jumping on the trampoline. She was wearing a yellow crop top t-shirt and plaid pajama pants. Every time she bounced I could see her pants slip down more and more and I could see the straps of her pink g-string on her hips. She told us that she had just learned how to do front flips and her brother said "Prove it". She tried one but didn't rotate around the whole way and landed on her ass. She stood up to try again and I saw 5 inches of her g-string and a quarter of her ass. She pulled up her pants a couple of inches but her g-string was still showing. She tried it again but this time she landed it. When she landed her pants slipped down even more and I saw 2 thirds of her ass and 8 inches of her g-string. We all jumped around on the trampoline for the next hour before I left and I kept seeing her g-string slip. I found this video a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me of the whole experience: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x45q0c_her-pants-fall-down_redband

Speaking of twins, Girl 25 and Girl 26 are smoking hot identical twins that I have know since grade 8. They are both tall, skinny girls with long blonde hair. One time I was at a party and Girl 25 was there. She was wearing a black sweater and grey jeans and the whole night she kept bending over and exposing her red thong. At one point there was no seats in the living room and she decided to jokingly sit on my lap. She only stayed there for a few minutes before standing up and sticking 6 inches of her whaletail in my face. Later on in the night she must have noticed people staring at her ass because she had tucked her sweater into her pants.

Another time I was in art class and Girl 25 was wearing a white and blue striped sweater and skinny jeans. The entire class she had her purple thong with gold trim sticking out of her pants. Her pants were pretty high but I could still see 3 inches of her thong which made me think that she did it on purpose.

On their birthday this year, we were hanging out in their backyard playing beer pong. It was way too windy to be playing beer pong but we did it anyway. At one point Girl 26 was getting ready to take her shot. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and a white skirt. All of the sudden a big gust of wind came and lifted up her skirt. I got to see her entire ass and her little red g-string. The sexiest part is that she didn't even seem to notice!

Girl 27 is a tall, skinny indian girl with long black hair. One time I was late for class because I slept in. I was walking along the side of the school to get to the main entrance. I was looking in all the windows as I walked by and I saw her sitting on the window sill inside one of the classrooms. She was wearing a black backless shirt and skinny jeans. She had 3 inches of her red thong with white polka dots on it showing. It was super sexy because she was basically showing her whaletail off to anyone who walked by that window.

Another time we were at the beach drinking some beers with a bunch of friends. She was wearing a black dress and a red jacket. It was around midnight so we had a fire going and there was no one else on the beach. Over the course of the night she got more and more drunk and by midnight she was wasted. She kept forgetting she was wearing a dress so she would sit with her legs wide open and I kept seeing her purple panties. At this point I couldn't tell if she was wearing a thong or not. Suddenly she declared that she was going to jump in the ocean and swim around. Nobody had a bathing suit so in front of everyone she stripped down to her purple g-string. She put her arm over her tits as she ran into the ocean and then dived into the water. When she got out of the water she brushed her hair out of her face with both hands showing off her wet C-cup tits. When she came back to the fire she stayed in just the g-string for half an hour before finally putting her clothes back on. For the rest of the night I kept seeing up her dress.

Girl 28 is an average build girl with long brown hair. One day I saw her sitting on a bench when I was walking to my next class. She was wearing a dark green sweater and black pants. I stopped to talk to her and she said she was just about to go to class to and that she was heading in the same direction as me. We were facing each other and she bent over to pick up her purse and then stood up. Before I gave her time to pull up her pants or pull down her sweater I noticed she had left her coffee cup on the ground and I said "Aren't you forgetting something?". She then turned around and pointed her ass at me while she bent over to grab the cup. 7 inches of her white g-string popped out of her pants and she had a third of her ass showing. It was super hot because I couldn't see how high the straps of her g-string were sitting on her hips because her sweater was pretty low. She then pulled down her sweater and I walked her to her class. I remember wishing I had my next class with her so I could stare at her whale tail the entire time.

This next story is one of my favourite whaletail experiences ever because this was the only time I ever saw two thong slips at the same time. I was in summer school for math in grade 11 and her and her friend were in my class. One day I showed up to class and she was sitting in front of me and her friend was sitting a couple of rows in front of us to the right. Girl 28 was wearing a black long-sleeve shirt and grey shorts and her friend was a short, skinny blonde girl and she was wearing a white sweater and jeans. Her friend had 3 inches of her pink thong showing the entire class and at first I didn't see Girl 28's thong. Near the end of the class the teacher gave us some time to work on our assignments and Girl 28 had a question. She walked over to her friend with the pink thong's desk and squatted down to ask her a question. When she did this, her shirt came up and 5 inches of her black thong popped out of her shorts. When she came back to her desk her thong was still showing and it was on display for the rest of the class. I then decided to go to the washroom and as I was walking through the class to the door I noticed this emo girl with her head on her desk. She was a short, skinny girl that had brown hair that was dyed green. She looked like she was sleeping and when I walked behind her I saw two inches of her red thong.

Last edited:

granola

So many great stories the thongs that you describe Girl 17 wearing sound so sexy I liked the stories with girl 24 too the two whale tail at the same time reminded me of a similar experience I had once. One time my ex girlfriend and I and a of her friends were with us. That night were going to check out this abandoned house we got inside through a window first I boosted up my ex through the window and I got to see a at least 5 inches of a blue thong from her which I already saw a few times before that and many time after that.Her thong use to show majority of the time. Then I helped boosted one of her friends through the window too who also was pretty good looking and also got to see like 5-6 inches of a black thong from her she quickly pulled her pants up and acted like a I saw nothing that was the last time I saw her thong that night. She was in the same car with and when we dropped her off and when she got out of the car I got to see one last view of her thong.