Thong Stories Thread

Liibu

Time for another post! Again I have tried to supplement the text with pictures which I found most fitting or accurate, they have been retrieved both from this forum and just anywhere on the internet.
This post is very long and is about a girl I'd like to call "L". I had the pleasure to have a few encounters with her at different stages through life as we grew up in the same town and we are around the same age. Sadly we only attended the same school for just about two years or else I have a feeling that this story could have been even longer. I mainly knew "L" through her brother "P" and her x-boyfriend "A" which I both used to be friends with. Especially "L's" x-boyfriend didnt seem to have a social filter and he didn't mind sharing personal, juicy details.
This is more like a brief life story of this girl with large time gaps. So keep in mind that a lot of these stories happened years appart.

So who is "L"? First off I will state that I first met her early on during puberty, so obviously her appearance and her personality changed over time, especially apparent for me as I didnt get to see her very frequently. "L" grew up in a catholic household, I believe it was her mother that was the most religious but I didnt get a strong impression that either "P" or "L" had very strong beliefs themselves. When I first met "L" it was through her brother "P" and I thought he and "L" looked almost nothing alike, but they both had dark brown almost black hair, brown eyes and fair skin. "L" later on also sometimes coloured her hair, never any crazy colours but sometimes lighter brown, red etc.
To my untrained eye I was initially certain "L" had some asian genes due to her facial appearance, but it happened to be that they had a mexican mother and a caucasian father. Apparently a few latinas can look a little asian. (Obviously finding a random picture where the face is accurate is near impossible, therefore I've found something that is somewhat similar which highlights certain features that I believe to be accurate).
I always found "L" to be a very attractive and pretty girl with a cute appearance, she had a slightly more unique sense of fashion and good skills with her hair and makeup. "L" was not perfect though, she had a time during her teenage years where she would have light acne in her face but this dissipated slowly through high school.
If I would have to estimate her height, I would say she was around 160 cm (just under 5.3 Feet) as she was a bit shorter than my sister who was around 165cm. She's got an amazing body, she was around her ideal BMI for her size and frame, maybe slightly skinny. She gained a little muscle and got a bit more toned once she got more into volleyball and started going to the gym more frequently in her late teens, early twenties and onwards.
"L" had small, but nicely shaped A-cup breasts which she didnt seem to mind showing off sometimes, yet I could still sense that the size might have caused her a little insecurity from time to time. One of "L's" best assets was her amazing legs, I found them very elegant and perfectly proportioned. She also had nice hips and a great bubble butt for her otherwise petite figure. Especially after she started working out, but she had by no means a huge ass. I've found pictures of two different girls online and "L" would look almost exactly like the combination of these two bodyshapes. She is not as petite as body A and just slightly smaller than body B.
I am sad to say that for a short period of time "L" also converted to the high-rise mom-jeans trend. But otherwise her two most iconic style choices was having an exposed midriff and especially more recently; not wearing a bra. Assuming it wasnt super rainy and/or cold she would almost always be wearing crop tops or shirts that didnt reach all the way down to her pants. Which is great news for whale tails, but "L" also got an incredibly sexy stomach. Additionally she was frequently wearing skirts and dresses that were often cut rather short. Let's say she was not really afraid to show off her body in the way she dressed, but it was never scandalous.

I was just a kid (around 9 or 10 years old) when I met "L's" older brother: "P" through karate. We didnt immediately hit it off, But over time we started to hang out more frequently. I first saw "L" when I was invited over to "P's" 11th or 12th birthday (honestly can't remember what year). At that time I didnt take much interest in "L" beside being my friends younger sibling, because a 1 year age gap at that time made her seem a bit young and a little childish.
Over time my mother actually ended up becoming decent friends with "L's" and "P's" mom after they started to cooperate on driving me and "P" to Karate practice. Therefore I ended up visiting "L's" place every now and then with my mom during my early teens.
At this point "L" would sometimes join us when "P" and myself was playing or just hanging out and my impression of her at the time was that she was a bit shy. She apparently did really well at school and she was a bit more quiet than the average kid. In one way you could say "L" behaved a bit tomboy-ish as she copied a lot of things from her brother, like she often used to play video games with us and in general didn't like to be treated like a girl. Regardless, she was still girly in most other ways. She also had braces for almost two years which she was insecure about. At that time I recall I would rarely see her smile while exposing her teeth.

"L's" and "P's" parents had a bad breakup around the time "L" was 13 years old. Both of the kids ended up staying with their mother and ended up having very little contact with their father who quickly moved on to a different girlfriend. They had to move to a different appartment and seemed to struggle a bit more with money. It was during this time I saw a big change in "L" as a person. If it was due to daddy-issues, just being a teenager or a combination of the two, I'm not sure. She became way more focused on social status, she portrayed herself as being more confident and didn't care much for school or her grades anymore. She also ended up showing more of an interest in boys and therefore she also became way more slutty. According to her brother she became friends with questionable people often a year or two older than herself, I guess just because they were the cool kids.
At this point me and my mom were rarely over for visits anymore due to myself no longer attending karate lessons in addition to some other reasons. Therefore I didnt get to see a lot of the changes within "L" first hand, despite still being decent friends with her brother.
In a positive light, it was at this stage I witnessed "L's" first whale-tail. At the time I was 15 and she was around 14 years old and it was one of the few rare occurrences when I was at their place. I was sitting on their couch in their living room watching some TV while waiting for "P" to get out of the shower. Suddently "L" came from her room, knocked on the bathroom door and asked her brother if she could come in and grab some clothes. While she was waiting for a response, me and "L" had a short chat, her brother eventually opened the door behind her, dropped some clothes on the ground outside the door and locked it again. When "L" turned around to pick it up, she leaned over and I finally saw it! Despite being just a glimpse, I could see a black thong barely riding above her pants and I got very excited. She didnt seem to realize and just walked off to her room. I had multiple reasons to believe "L" was already wearing thongs for a couple of years by then, but now I finally had proof. Yet It was just somehow hard to fully accept and realize, because the "L" I grew up with was previously more shy and timid.
I now knew that I somehow had to check her laundry or find her panty drawer for further confirmation. As I've stated before, I was rarely at "L's" place at this stage and I would have to wait to continue my investigation for over three years (or atleast thats how long it felt).

Right at this time was when "L", "P" and myself were actually attending the same school for the first time (I'll talk about that later). I was around 18/19 and "L" was just a year younger at 17/18.
Finally the day came where I was invited to play a new Halo game with "P" and another good friend of mine. "L" and her mother was out of town that weekend and we were supposed to stay up and play all night. Eventually we all started to feel pretty tired and I was left to sleep by myself in their living room on the couch. "P" obviously went to sleep in his own room and our friend lived just a block away and went home for the night. I was therefore left alone and I had access to pretty much everything except "P's" room. I first went to the bathroom initially just to pee, then I noticed that the laundry bin was almost completely full. I could not help myself but to dig through the content and to my delights I was not wrong to think "L" was a thong girl because I ended up finding a few pairs. You could tell the difference between "L's" underwear and her mothers, because her mother had rather wide hips and was a tiny bit on the heavier side while "L" seemed to have size Small. I did find two thongs as well that belonged to her mother. What stood out to me was the state of "L's" underwear as they all had stains, some of them even had quite obvious skid marks and as you can imagine, they smelled amazing! It didnt help that the pairs that I found were mainly white or light pastel colours so the stains then ended up being more prominent. You could tell that a few of the pairs were quite old or frequently worn as there was some wear and tear. In some cases the stains also seemed to have permanently altered the colour with a yellow/light brown hue.
The next mission was to sneak into "L's" room and check her drawers. Thankfully "P's" room was almost on the oposite side of the appartment so I had the confidence to go and explore. When I entered "L's" room it was my first time being there in quite a few years and things looked a bit different to what I remembered. I recall her room being rather neat and tidy, but now there was clothes laying around and it all seemed a bit messy. Her room was still very girly with almost everything coloured pink and her bed was filled with loads of plushies. As I looked around the room I was even greeted by a pair of used thongs curled up on top of some other clothes on the ground just laying there.
The room wasn't very big and there was only one large dresser with drawers where I would guess the undies could be. I opened the top drawer and I felt my heart beating faster as it was almost completely full with sexy thongs and g-strings. There was clearly no attempt to keep that drawer organized as it all just looked like a mess of spaghetti with all the strings. Even when I tried to pull a pair out of the drawer there was several other strings that remained attached making it hard not to grab a handful at a time. I spent some time sorting through the shelf and there was a good mix of T-back, G-strings and thongs and just a couple of full-back panties. They were quite colourful, she had a few white ones, many were pastel and they often had very girly design or colour-schemes with some exceptions of course. Once I dug deeper I found a higher concentration of full-back panties which luckily meant that the thongs and G-strings were more frequently in her rotation. A few of her full-back panties also seemed old and she might not have worn them in quite a few years at that point.
But then I noticed something that truly surprised me and I definitely did not expect to find at the bottom of her drawer, a small selection of sex toys. At this moment I had no inclination that "L" would even consider buying or using something like this. I have no other explanation other than that the older friends she hanged out with or the guy she was dating at the time had influenced her on this topic. What I first found was a heart-shaped butt plug, a pink vibrator, anal beads and inside a black satin bag there was another 3 different sized butt plugs, like a training set where the largest one was actually surprisingly big. Maybe I was too innocent at the time, but I didnt think girls in my age or even those a little older had things like these and keep in mind that "L" was even a year younger than myself. I placed the things back to how they were, but not without grabbing a classic looking green V-string and stuffed it in my pocket before I went to sleep, I actually kept that pair for a few years until I threw it away once I started dating my first girlfriend.

We now have to backtrack a little bit to when finally "L" also enrolled into the same high school that me and her brother was attending. She was around 16 and I had already seen that one whale-tail from her previously so I was very excited of the idea of seeing more. "L" ended up hanging out and becoming best friends with pretty much the universally agreed upon hottest girl in her grade, lets call her "S". (I've seen a couple of whale-tails from "S" as well, but I have decided to leave those out of this story so it doesn't get even more bloated). I believe this further pushed "L" to become more slutty than she already was and sometimes "S" was also a bit of a bitch and bully, especially towards other girls.
I recall once during lunch that "S" pulled down down the pants of one of her own friends from behind and said something to the likes of (This is just how I'd translate what she said into english): "Wow nice panties, are you religious or something?" Then after the other girl pulled her pants up again, probably embarrassed "S" said: "No need to be embarrassed, I was expecting a thong" That entire time I was sitting nearby so I heard everything, but I decided not to turn around to look or else I'd probably seem like a creep. Obviously hanging out and looking up to a girl like "S" must have had an effect on "L's" own behaviour. "L" herself I'd also say turned out to become quite a popular girl at school.

Unfortunately I would not share the same classroom as "L" for the entire two years we were enrolled, but I would mainly see her between classes and during lunch, It was a relatively small high school so you'd see the same people every day. But there was one exception, my school was very sports focused and for 3 hours every wednesday and friday you could choose to participate in whatever type of sport you'd like from a designated list in addition to normal P.E classes. Everyone who chose that specific sport would be grouped together despite of how old you are or what grade you are in. This does not mean I chose to play volleyball like "L" did, but I was fortunate enough to share the gym hall with the volleyball group for two whole winters.
I must have been unlucky because I sadly never saw an actual whale-tail from "L" while playing volleyball for those entire two years. But what I did see was loads and loads of VTL's and some camel toes. Just like the other girls, "L" mostly wore skin tight spandex shorts but "L" and a few of the other girls would always roll up the top of their shorts and pretty much wedgie their own shorts to the point where the bottom of their bum cheeks were sticking out. One particular pair of shorts "L" was wearing must have been of a different type of material because I could pretty much see through them even at a bit of a distance. And once I saw them up close I could even see the colour of her thong.

A couple of times each year we had mandatory swimming classes at the local swimming pool which also had two water slides and some other cool features we were allowed to use. This particular situation occured after the mandatory swimming lesson was over and we had some free time to enjoy the whole pool area. I happened to have a clear view of the exit of the water slide where "L" came sliding down with a friend.
As they splashed into the shallow water by the end of the slide, "L" was kind of leaning backwards and slid into the stationary water which pushed her bikini-top upwards towards her head fully exposing one of her breasts while the other one was also just barely covered. (Note that the last picture doesn't fully match "L's" petite figure, but the situation occured in a similar fashion). Obviously you'd think this became a high priority to fix for her, yet she quite calmly stood up while covering her breasts with her hands. Then she turned around towards the back wall to fix the bikini so people like me couldn't continue staring at her chest. But as you all know, to get more speed on these slides you can wedgie your swimwear up your backside, which she seemed to have done and probably forgot in that moment or simply didn't care. Despite being done adjusting her bikini-top, she didn't end up picking her bikini wedige until she walked all the way over to the other pool which gave everyone looking a lovely view.

At this point during high school I had just been in "L's" panty drawer which I mentioned earlier. Now I'd almost get turned on every time I saw "L" because I knew it was almost guaranteed that she would be wearing a thong, which helped me to gravitate more focus towards her. One of the first proper whale-tails I saw from "L" at school was during lunch when she was sitting with her friends around one of the tables. She was sitting slightly tiltet, facing her friends and therefore her back was turned towards the center of the room. During that entire lunch break she had a light beige or some kind of "off white" coloured thong sticking out above her jeans almost exactly like this picture, only difference was that "L" had a shorter shirt which only made the thong more obvious. I'm pretty confident in that the majority of the school saw her thong that day as the canteen was as usual very crowded. After a good 10-15 minutes with her thong showing, one of the girls sitting next or across from her must have mentioned something because "L" looked down and held her hand on the thong while she was talking back. "L" even turned around, I assume to see who might have been looking. It was kinda hot that she would reply to those who informed her and then look around before she would actually adjust or hide her thong away. Kind of shows that she probably didn't care that much. She then stood up slightly and pulled on her pants before she sat down. As she sat down though the thong was already showing a little again, but not a full tail like before.

Another situation on a different day was one early morning while waiting in the main hallway for the first class to start. "L" was sitting on a platform leaning backwards towards one of the support beams for the ceiling wearing jeans. At first I didnt notice anything, but after grabbing my things from the locker I walked past again and this time she was sitting more upright and a tiny white T-back G-string was barely poking out of her jeans. Luckily I slowed down my walking speed because the next thing she did was to lean forward towards her friend and I could now see a couple of inches of her exposed string and even parts of her butt crack as I was looking slightly from above. For the rest of that day I was hoping to see "L" again for obvious reasons, but to no avail. Or so I thought, because while waiting for the bus before heading home, "L" and some of her friends came and sat down on a concrete slab nearby. There was many of us standing around waiting so I repositioned myself to get a view from behind as I knew there was a decent chance of a jackpot. As predicted, this time her string was even more exposed than before, lasting the entire duration we were waiting for the bus. I could only imagine how that tiny string was on display most of the day during her classes.

One of the last days before the summer break "L" and some other girls including "S" were doing chalk drawings on the asphalt next the the basketball court by the school. I can't remember if it was supposed to be for a game or just for artistic purposes. Regardless of it's purpose, she managed to grab my attention because "L" was wearing daisy dukes and while drawing she was leaning on her knees flaunting her ass in the air showing her best assets to everyone. I have no doubt that she did this on purpose for attention. I was already pleased enough by such a view, I only wish I had sunglasses so my staring wouldn't be so obvious. I thought the show was over when she turned around facing in my direction, but my eagle eyes noticed a pink g-string sticking out.(I'm aware the picture has the wrong color). Due to her shorts sitting kinda loose around her waist as she didn't wear a belt, it created a gap where her thong was showing.

Ever since the late stages of high school and onwards "L" had on several occasions posted quite a few alluring pictures on various different types of social media. She is by no means the only girl doing such things and I dont think she ever went totally overboard. Yet I would definitely raise some eyebrows if my sister or daughter would post such things, although maybe I'm over reacting a little? An example would be a picture of her standing or sitting at a beach in a thong bikini topless, but facing away from the camera.
She also had a picture posted where she was standing on top of a mountain with a friend flashing their breasts away from the camera.
The picture that stood out to me was not posted by "L" herself though, it happened during the early facebook days when people would post pretty much everything and anything that happened during their day. It was one of "L's" friends (Not "S" this time) that posted a couple of volleyball related pictues where I recall most of the pictures being quite mundane, but one of the pictures had "L" leaning into a car with almost completely see through leggings. Those leggings left nothing to the imagination and you could clearly see "L" wearing a yellow G-string. Obviously this picture ended up having a few more likes than the others. One comment from another girl mentioned the obvious G-string on display. "L" herself didn't directly respond to the comment, but also posted on the picture with something like: "Ooops" and a heart emoji.

By the end of high school I myself ended up making a lot of new friends and I rarely hanged out with any of my old friends anymore, many of my new friends were from different schools as well. One of my new friends ("A") actually ended up dating "L" when she was 20-23 years old (I think they were together for about three years). "L" seemed to be that kind of person who were almost always in a relationship so there wasn't much time she spent single ever since she starter in high school. "L" being together with my frined "A" meant that luckily "L" and myself went to a lot of the same parties and events during this time period.
As I alluded to earlier, "A" was very, very open to talk about a lot of personal details such as his one night stands, but also about his relationship with "L". I believe it was a way for him to brag about himself and I should probably take a few of the things he said with a grain of salt. I can't be too sceptical though, as "A" actually showed pretty much everyone in our friend group nude pictures of "L" from his phone. I was not even that close with "A", more like a friend of friends situation so its safe to assume that other friends of "A" has probably seen and heard even more.
Therefore, "L" is one of the few non-girlfriends that I know which I have actually been so lucky to have seen full nudes of. I recall seeing four different nude pictures of her and it was all shown to me on "A's" phone, so I had no means or time to study them thoroughly. Two of these pictures also didnt have her face fully visible in them so it could technically have been someone else, but from my impression it seemed legit (For the pictures I've gathered online I have decided to leave out the faces as they obviously do not match).
The first partially nude picture I saw of "L" was sent to "A" when they barely just met and they didnt even start proper dating yet. Later while they were dating I was shown a nude selfie that "L" took in front of the mirror and at the same time "A" also showed me a picture that either he took himself or "L" used a timer on her phone where she was bending over where you could pretty much see everything. I can therefore talk a bit about her intimate area as well, obviously these example picture are just taken from the internet but I find them very accurate to what I was shown. I recall her pussy being smooth and puffy, almost like Homer Simpson's lips and in all the pictures it was clean shaved. I also clearly remember that her anus looked pretty much exactly like in the previous picture (I'm sure the picture is able to explain it better).
Only minor difference to the picture is that I think she had slightly darker pigmentation on her vagina and anus, probably due to genetics.
The last picture "A" showed me was a picture of "L's" ass plugged with what must have been one of the plugs that I saw in her drawer a few years prior.
Let's put it this way, we never had to wonder if "L" did in fact spit or swallow, enjoyed anal sex or other similar topics. But there was three other more unique stories that I remember.
The first one was that "A" said he made "L" wear her butt plug for an entire day at school and he said she obliged and still wore it when they met later that evening to hook up.
Another story was that they had sex inside one of those portable toilets at a concert and according to him they were quite loud and obvious so there was quite a few people staring when they were done.
The last story was about how "A" said "L" gave him head after anal sex. Or actually if I directly translate to english what "A" said it would be: "She's always cleaning my dick after anal". If he meant that literally or not, I'm not sure but that is kinda freaky. "A" even said he refused to kiss her afterwards. If there is any statement that should be taken with a grain of salt, it's probably this one but who knows.

At a vast majority of the parties I went to with "L" she was wearing either skirts or dresses which was usually bad when it comes to whale tails. But on a positive note, the outfits that she was wearing were always sexy and quite revealing.
One time a few of us gathered for a couple of drinks before going to the club and "L" was there with a tiny skirt. It must have been one of the shortest skirts I've seen anyone wear in public besides during halloween so I knew it was going to be a good evening. Not much time passed until I saw parts of a her ass and the white thong that she was wearing. I am 100% confident everyone attending that party had the same or similar view at some point or another because I saw it quite a few times myself. Later at the club we all sat around a rather large table with some other people we met there. Then "L" must have somehow managed to fold parts of her skirt as she sat down which kind of made the skirt even shorter on one side than it already was. Therefore when she stood up and she just slightly leaned forward to grab something from the other side of the table, everyone on my side saw almost all of her ass and her thong underneath her skirt.
One warm summer day me and my friends were supposed to just have a small BBQ but more people kept joining and eventually we were almost 15 people. "L" also came with "A" and both were already a bit tipsy, "L" was wearing a gray top with no bra and see through linen pants where you could quite easily see her white thong. Not long after she arrived we could see her thong just barely exposed above her pants when she sat down, but no proper whale tail just yet. Not much time passed though until she had a small tail going and it kept getting "worse" through the night. Later in the evening when the sun started to set she was laying sideways in her chair and her whale tail was massive, the only attempt to hide the tail was that she pulled her top down, but her top barely reached her pants in the first place.

My favorite outfit that she wore was a side slit dress that was similar to the ones on this picture, it just didn't reach all the way to the floor. She must either not have worn any underwear at all or super high rise thongs because I didn't see a strap or anything. That dress emphasised her figure so well and I will never forget when she wore that dress to a small festival that a few of us were attending. "L" was actually there with some other friends but came over to see "A" at our camp. We all sat pretty cramped together between some tents in foldable chairs when "L" walked across in front of me. Because I sat down, her hip was for a moment perfectly aligned just a few inches in front of my face and I was able to almost see the entire contour of her ass from a profile view. The cherry on top was that as she attempted to walk past the tent ropes, beverage coolers and our legs so she did a slight miss step which made her ass jiggle which exposed even more of her ass. I was totally expecting the piece of clothing that covered her ass to be flying around when she was dancing, but every time I saw her during that night it seemed to be under control sadly.

At this point i have not seen "L" or her brother in quite a few years so my story sadly ends here, I'm still somewhat updated with "L" through social media. last thing I saw was that "L" is now working at a hospital as a nurse and is actually surprisingly (officially) single.
There is probably other minor incidents I had with "L" through the years that slips my mind for the time being.
If you happen to have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask away!

DanceDoog

Hi, new member, just wanted to make my contribution.

My ex-gf was a tall white girl, brown long straight hair, not chubby but she got really nice ass. I’ll call her “J”. She used to wear thongs only with tight jeans/dress/skirt and I don’t remember the amount of time I could see a VTL or whaletail, depending on her clothes (it wasn’t on purpose tho).

I remember one time in high school on our last year, everyone had to do a formal presentation on the subject we wanted. They were judges and experts to see if we really worked on the project. For that day, J decided to wear wedge heels, tight satin white skirt and a blouse. We it was her turn, she went in front of everyone and began to prepare her PowerPoint, problem is that her laptop didn’t seem to work. She was really nervous because everyone was just there waiting without a word for her to start but no one was really paying attention until she bend over her laptop. Her skirt became almost transparent and everybody got to see her huge ass with her little purple thong. I saw everyone looking at her while she was just oblivious, trying to get her pc to work. It lasted about 2 minutes.

On the end of the day, we were talking with a bunch of her friends, then someone said to her : “Did you know we could see all your thong when you were facing back ?” and just spontaneously replied that yes, she’s already been told, she didn’t know at first but she got many comments about it. Indeed I didn’t saw that earlier because I just saw her inside the school but when she was outside and the sun hit good, we could see her thong even when she was standing. She defended herself saying that we don’t see that much except when she were bending, she then made a little demonstration to prove her point, bending in front of all of her friends for everyone to constat that yes, we could see everything.

qweasd

Went to my local supermarket to buy some groceries for dinner and when I was near the vegetables department one brunette girl bent down to pick some tomatoes from the lower shelf and her jeans fell off a bit showing 3 inches of a black thong. It was so hot but unfortunately she pulled her pants right away.

Heres a few I've seen:

A few years ago when I was in high school, I drove my good friend to school. I'd seen buttcrack and peeks at the top of a lot of black undies when she'd get out of the car or even in class. 5'4 latina, 120lbs, long black hair, brown eyes, and well equipped. One day, as she got out of my car, her white jeans slid down five or six inches and revealed her teal green lacy thong. It was super cute under the white pants, I saw it holding on to her hips and the triangle even slid down a little and showed the top of her butt crack. She was going inside to her parents and I told her as she grabbed her backpack from the backseat she should pull her pants up, to which I got the reddest face I'd ever seen from her.

In college, outside a large lecture hall, I was passing through while a ton of kids were outside the doors waiting to enter right when the ongoing lecture let out. I noticed a taller brunette attempting to sit on a 2 inch wide solid concrete railing near the doors, so, not sitting but sort of leaning down on it. She had a dark blue thong sticking way out of her black yoga pants, the entire thong was visible, tiny, small triangle, more of an athletic material. Her friend was talking to her and had a view of it showing, I have to think she noticed it, but, I was on my way somewhere so I didn't stick around.

I'm guessing all of us probably know which of our female friends wear thongs, and the kind of thongs they wear, because of yoga pants. I have a billion of those stories, but, I bet all of us do, thongs show so easily under yoga pants and leggings. One memorable time that stands out on its own, I was at a pretty high end spa/cosmetic surgery sort of place, and, this young girl led me in to a room, took my numbers, kinda got everything started. She was super pretty, mid 20's, black yoga pants, long brown hair. She was professional and knowledgeable, and we held a conversation for awhile, but, her pants were absolutely too see-through for work. I was shocked, her pants really almost look painted on her. And she'd bend over in front of me moving the scale, grabbing blankets for my seat, she would stand facing away from me, super close working on the computer. She had a black thong underneath, maybe a g-string, super tiny, strings connecting a small triangle. I could see the tag creating a small gap that revealed the top of her butt crack, she'd pull up her pants some and that motion always made the thong show all around to the front. This went on for a good 30-45 minutes.

Finally, this one wasn't really super appealing to me, but, since this is a forum: I was at the gym, working out with a few people, and there was an older (50's) lady working out sort of with us. She was overweight, but, not to a crazy degree, I'd guess around 200 pounds. She had on a black workout shirt and leggings, and every time she squatted or leaned to get weights or did honestly a lot of other movements, her grey Puma thong stuck out. It was kinda notable to me, because, well - I didn't know Puma made thongs. I was like, "oh, huh, Puma makes underwear".