She got hotter and so did her vs pantys

Gotvs?

I had to take them I couldn't resist being the only one awake and having 3-4 bags of vs pantys right behind me. So I did. I looked thru to find what I wanted but couldn't take some because they were new with tags still but I did get a dirty and clean pair so I think I'm satisfied. I love stealing from her she's 18 and is a freshman at uofw Madison and is really fit and thick. I always get a sexy pair from her whenever I go over and when nobody's around ill snoop in her room and find that drawer and of course she has dirty thongs laying all around her bedroom floor I just take the one that catches my eye when I walk out. I love this girl she has all the thong designs that are so hot and slutty even tho she isn't a slut. But here is what I decided to take. I hope she doesn't notice that I took them but if she does I hope that she knows I took them and am getting hard in them

B

BootyfulKimmy

Is she your friend, your neighbor, your cousin, or your sister?

cavo1969

I had to take them I couldn't resist being the only one awake and having 3-4 bags of vs pantys right behind me. So I did. I looked thru to find what I wanted but couldn't take some because they were new with tags still but I did get a dirty and clean pair so I think I'm satisfied. I love stealing from her she's 18 and is a freshman at uofw Madison and is really fit and thick. I always get a sexy pair from her whenever I go over and when nobody's around ill snoop in her room and find that drawer and of course she has dirty thongs laying all around her bedroom floor I just take the one that catches my eye when I walk out. I love this girl she has all the thong designs that are so hot and slutty even tho she isn't a slut. But here is what I decided to take. I hope she doesn't notice that I took them but if she does I hope that she knows I took them and am getting hard in them
No pics?

B

Bigman-16

Pics would be awesome! Lets see what you can do my friend!

Gotvs?

Just stole these this morning not the ones from earlier but these can give you an image of what I got. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,012
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 758
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg