My last apartment.

TheAlphaMale86

I've lived in a couple cookie cutter apartment buildings. 4 apartments to the building.

This chick moved in to the apartment below me. She was kind've cute and had a petite body.

One day she wore this tight Hooters shirt, and she clearly had her bra stuffed because other times, her boobs did not look anything bigger than an A cup.

I had suspicions that she was a prostitute. One day I had thought "wonder if my key will open any other apartment?" Because to save money, thought that perhaps the people who built this building bought the same kind of lock for all the doors.

Waited until she left, went down and put my key into her deadbolt lock, it went in. Turned it, it actually turned. SNAP. It unlocked! I was excited and my only goal, was doing a panty raid.

Ran straight into her room, looked through all of the drawers. Nothing but clothes! Next to her bed I saw this cube shaped box stand looking thing. Opened up the bottom, filled with AT LEAST 100 thongs! Holy shit I was happy.

Someone pulled into the back. Couldn't be her because she didn't have a car. Saw two people in the front seat, sitting there just talking for a moment. Did not want to risk it so I quickly left and locked the door behind me.

Went upstairs just as her and some guy came in!

Told my girlfriend about that, she wanted to get in there to find some money. She went into her place to look around. She found nothing but a kitten shut away in the girls closet(poor kitty) and a camcorder on the dresser.

How did I not see this? Probably has hours of her sucking and fucking on it!

But anyway, I've since moved and wish I would've went back down there to grab that cam....

Last edited:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Nice story! Nothing better then the thrill of a panty raid.

Bet that camcorder had some great stuff on it

Ubuntu1

This story is crazy lol. I would never do that shit you can go to prison for shit like that

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
That's kinda cool and creepy at the same time. It madr me remember that when I was starting college there was a very hot girl that every body said was what we call a prepaid (basically a freelance prostitute), about a year after i started college i saw a class with her because she had to take it back, i was doind great on it so before the first exam she asked me if i could help her study i went to her place a couple of times, and the day before thenexam inspent the night there, yhe next morning before the exam she went to take a quick shower and i had a chance to raid her bedroom. I found a drawerr with her underwear and stole a thong but then i found another drawer full of sexy lingerie and sexy costumes and also a huge amount of money.

In that moment she came inside and saw me i was freaking out inside me but i tryed to keep cool and told her that was a nice collection and she told me well inguess you just found out that the rumors are true I fuck guys for money. I asked why and she said well first of all as you noticed i don't live with my parents and they don't pay college for me, also i have no time to be on a relationship but i have to fuck every now and then so kf i'm gonna go out on a weekend and give it to a random guy just to satisfy my needs, if i can get some good money for it why shouldn't I do it.

She pushed me out of her room and got dressed, we went to the exam and a week latter when we got our grades we both did awesome, we went with a lot of our classmates to have some beers to celebrate and after more than ten beers she asked me to walk her home. When we got to her place shenasked me to go up stairs with her when we got tomher room she said i deserved something for all the help so shenpulled her top off and gave me a very nice blowjob.

We studied together for the other three exams that semester and always after we got our grades she payed for it with oral sex. Aftet finals I told her i wanted sex and since she had great grades in the class she agreed, we had great sex on a rooftop in the faculty and also in her place.

The next semester she dropped out after about a month and a few years latter i found out she got married to a very wealthy guy twenty years older than her.