genuine curiosity

joni joni

Surely, I'm not the only one who finds panties, other than thong/g-string/etc... uninteresting/repulsive even... for instance, I'll see a cutie, face of my dream with a booty like jello wearing leggings like they were meant for her. but then... I see she's wearing regular briefs, or bikini. and all interest is gone! Kenny G is no longer playing in my head and I actually couldn't be more un-aroused. does anyone else get like this? or has anyone come to terms with it if they have? because I can't seem to. and I don't like the idea of being a control freak, so I know i'll have to get through it, but... I'm a little at a loss, anyone feel me?

TheAlphaMale86

It does suck to see her wearing grannies, as I call them, instead of a thong. Especially if she has an ass that you would imagine would be in thongs on the daily!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I totally get it. One time I asked my ex gf if she had any sexier underwear and she replied 'I have matching sets but no thongs'

Very disappointing :(

joni joni

nice! my fiancee wears them, but she takes them off almost as soon as she gets home, meh... i still love her

Scott

Staff member
Mod
I'll be the first one to admit that thongs and the like are my jam but I don't find Dawn any less attractive when she wears her "grannies" every night. Many don't realize that wearing thongs 100% of the time can have negative impact on your hygiene and overall health; you have to let the area breath. While Dawn has a 20:1 ratio of thongs to full-backs,, she has left the house in full backs for one reason or another. Dawn wasn't big into wearing thongs before we got together. Hell, she only owned like 1 or 2 pairs and only wore them for volleyball at the advice of her friends. If I let my fancy toward thongs pick my wife, I'd be with one of the broken/fucked up chicks I dated back in the day.

I think the moral of the story is that you shouldn't be too quick to judge as the story of why she is wearing the panties she is might be more complex than what meets the eye.

B

BootyfulKimmy

Hmmm, it's hard to say. I mean, I would really want my girl to be a regular thonger, but at the same time I would not force her to wear thongs. It's really her personal choice, and I should respect that.