My MIL who's 62

photo 1.jpg

This was taken about 2 years ago at my house...she was getting her hair done and rinsing her hair. We have a playful but respectable flirty relationship, nothing has ever happened. Although every now and then i'll pull her pants back just to see if she's wearing a thong. She smiles and says i'm bad lol. It took about 4 years to get her to wear a thong, now they are actively in her rotation. If i'm lucky she sends me pics. I do sneak over her house to check for dirty ones to smell and drop a load in. She lives close by but travels a lot with her husband. Stay tuned for future post.

BootyfulKimmy, my wife knows her mom wears them and actually knows that we've had underwear discussions in the past. She doesn't know she sends me pics.

Gbanger

There's something irresistible about an older women who wears thong underwear. Damn, she has one hell of an ass for 62! I'd love to hear more about the relationship you have with her, you gotta have some good stories. Why did it take so long for her to transition to thong underwear, and how did you convince her to start wearing them?