Rachel Riley Thong

Cr2606

Trying to download through my Sky box and it doesn't show the dates the program first aired. There's hundreds to pick from.

Was she wearing a sky-blue dress? And the dress had some detail around her neck and décolletage?

Cr2606

That's the one I was asking about. I downloaded it and couldn't see anything so figured I had the wrong one. Lovely dress that fits her nicely, but no thong or vtl

Cr2606

I think you're confusing her mic pack and the mic wire with a thong. She, along with many female presenters, wears a mic pack on a belt or attached to her underwear.

I've just watched it, I didn't see a thong. Twice you've alerted us, been found to be incorrect and then not said anything afterwards.

Cr2606

I'm pretty sure this is from an 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, not yesterday's countdown.

Good find though, but I'm forever a sceptic. She seems to he very careful.

matt_k

Its not Rocket science is back on ITV player because they must have been shown recently, here is a couple of snaps and a video taken on my phone, I am confident theres a thong

Last edited by a moderator:

Cr2606

Not a thong. It's the lights above reflecting off the top edge of her belt. We'd all love it to be a thong, but it just isn't in this instance.