Original Whaletail.com Questions

clthong

As many people will know, this site has basically had three incarnations: the original whaletail.com site and forum, its successor the WhaletailTalk site and now the newest, this place. Was just wondering what ever happened to the founders of the original whaletail site, did anyone know them or ever keep in touch with them?? I know the founding guy went by Garv and then one of the major moderators was Kalgor or something like that. What ever happened to these guys that started this whole thing : O

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Not to sure about what happened to the original guys.

I was on the original whaletail.com so I have been around for quite a long time

Wasn't much of a fan on whaletailtalk.

Loved the original site, but can't really remember much about it.

I hope this site is like the original.

clthong

Yeah I've been around since those days too, used to have so many favorited threads on that site, it was amazing. WhaletailTalk was alright for a while but I found it started to become just like any other softcore sharing forum, emphasis on whale tails had gone wayyy down. This site has the same format as the original which I like and as more and more people join the content is starting to get really good, you've definitely started something here : D

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thanks man. Glad you like the site.

I will try to keep close to the original site.

goodstuff2442

Thanks man. Glad you like the site.

I will try to keep close to the original site.

Thank you for doing this. I loved the original site and was heartbroken when it went down. Whaletailtalk was ok but I'm hoping this will be more like the original, as many others have said. Just need to get some of the major posters back from back in the day and we will be good to go.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Thank you for doing this. I loved the original site and was heartbroken when it went down. Whaletailtalk was ok but I'm hoping this will be more like the original, as many others have said. Just need to get some of the major posters back from back in the day and we will be good to go.

No problem, thanks for joining the site. A lot of original posters have come and many great new users.

As always everyone please feel free to let me know any suggestions you have for the site.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Anyone know how users whaletail.com had?

I think whaletailtalk.com had about 3500 members before it went offline, anyone remember?

cheesewiz

Im very happy to had found this site. I too was on the original WT forum and the daily thong pics Whaletail talk after what seemed like forever trying to find something similar

lulek

Me too, old member of wt.com, was also on wttalk.com but didn't post much there. Thanks for putting up these boards, hope we can make it as big as the old one was. May the slips be with you, cheers!

pearl thong

Thanks thongking for putting this together. This is much better than Talk was. It does remind me of the original site. Good to see some of the original posters still around. Wish a few more would follow like ZB and Dirty, but you still have a good cast of characters.