Dawn Answers Your Questions - Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Now some questions for you guys!!! HA! You didn't see me turning this around on you, did you!

1) How long have you guy been fans and what is your first memory of us?
2) What is your favorite movie, and why?
3) what is your offline life like?
4) Do your SO know about your kinks for thongs?
5) Where are you guys generally located (don't need to be specific!!)?
6) Why thongs?
7) What is your unicorn? That picture or thing or whatever that you want to happen so bad but will likely never happen?
8) What do you think our real names are? I wont confirm or deny any answers, but you gotta know we're using fake names, right? Or did I just wreck someone's world....
9) Where do you think we should go from here? We have a family, jobs, schools, life... Where is Scott.in.Dawn in 2017?
10) Are you happy? If not or if so, tell me why.

Bonus Question: How do you guys lean politically?

boomboom

Now some questions for you guys!!! HA! You didn't see me turning this around on you, did you!

Ever since you first posted the audio clip of you answering questions

2) What is your favorite movie, and why? Forest gump, only movie to make me cry ha!
3) what is your offline life like? Work hard, play not quite as hard
4) Do your SO know about your kinks for thongs? Yes, though she's not really a thong wearer
5) Where are you guys generally located (don't need to be specific!!)? Europe
6) Why thongs? I really don't know why, maybe because they are considered sexy? I've always been someone who gets turned by confidence and people who are rebels. I think that wearing a thong is a little be rebellious, I guess that's why?
7) What is your unicorn? That picture or thing or whatever that you want to happen so bad but will likely never happen? Haley Williams in a thong
8) What do you think our real names are? I wont confirm or deny any answers, but you gotta know we're using fake names, right? Or did I just wreck someone's world...
I have no idea.
9) Where do you think we should go from here? We have a family, jobs, schools, life... Where is Scott.in.Dawn in 2017? I would hope that you carry on posting, but you have blessed us with enough pictures to last a lifetime
I'm pretty happy with life. Very content.

Bonus Question: How do you guys lean politically? I kinda stay out the way of anything politics.

Above

greendoor

First came across you on the old whale-tail site. I'm guessing it was a few years ago but to be honest as soon as I see your pictures up on the screen the blood starts flowing out of my head for places south so the memory is not always that great.
Back To the Future series. I love how the three movies are always centered around the same town square etc. Some serious thought went into writing it and I appreciate that. Plus it's just fun to watch.
Some adventures some boredom no real complaints.
Yes she does. It's because of her I have it. She started wearing them when her friends said they wanted to try them. Put on her first one and loved it, so did I. Went on for 10 years then stopped, said she was too old, said she should wear panties appropriate of her age.:(
NJ
6) Why thongs?
I was never an "ass guy" until I saw my wife in a thong. I liked a nice ass etc but that was it. Once I saw how the thong ran between the cheeks and acted to highlight rather then hide the ass I fell in love. I feel most panties try to accent the ass or be the main focus of the of the ass but a thong just lets the ass do the talking and I find that amazing. Big, small, fat, thin they all look great in a thong.
7) What is your unicorn? That picture or thing or whatever that you want to happen so bad but will likely never happen?
My wife gives great blow jobs, I'd love to see her give one to another guy just once. But it will never happen
8) What do you think our real names are? I wont confirm or deny any answers, but you gotta know we're using fake names, right? Or did I just wreck someone's world....
Never gave it any thought but how about Michael and Jessica
9) Where do you think we should go from here? We have a family, jobs, schools, life... Where is Scott.in.Dawn in 2017?
Having fun together. Once this is no longer fun for either of you it's time to stop. (I'm going to get bashed for that comment) But as long as it's fun and exciting just follow your heart (or Scotts hard-on) and go where ever it takes you as long as you both are comfortable with it.
Kind of happy. Missing some things in my life that I need to get back
I come from a very mixed household, conservative on one side liberal on the other. I lean toward the conservative side of things.That said I feel most politicians are just out for themselves and don't give a rats ass about what's truly best for the country./COLOR]

big joe

From the other site a few years back
work, school, family..kinda boring!
yes
SC
6) Why thongs?
they just so cute and I like a butt and a butt looks very good in a thong
not sure, maybe watching wife enjoying another cock
WRECK... scott and dawn?? no, wreck!
I hope keeping on keeping on, but if it is not enjoyable then you shouldn't keep going
very happy
right, very right..right of the tea party

Gbanger

Fun plot twist!

1) How long have you been a fan and what is your first memory of us?

I've been a fan since the beginning. The first memory I believe is a set of you on a deck in yoga pants showcasing just an unbelieveable whale tail in a classic cut thong. The picture quality was incredible compared to everything else at the time. Also, it was apparent from the pictures that you two really understood what this thong obsession was all about and knew how to cater to it.

2) What is your favorite movie and why?

The Rock. Yeah, it may be directed by Michael Bay and star Nick Cage, but it is the greatest action movie ever made. Everything in it is ultra badass. Espionage, Navy SEALS, Sean Connery playing a salty old James Bond, an iconic and impregnable fortress, Ferrari car chase, doomsday weapons, and a cast of characters so macho you'll get hair on your chest just from watching it. The suspense is intense, the action spectacular, the characters believable, and the writing hilarious. The Rock also has my all time favorite movie quote,

"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

3) What is your offline life like?

Gbanger is like the online Batman to my real life Bruce Wayne.

4) Does your SO know about your kinks for thongs?

I've never done a serious relationship. But every women I've hooked up with knows I love thong underwear. I don't hide it, and I doubt I could if I wanted. When her pants come down and I see that fabric triangle disappear up her ass, I just loose it. Pretty much every female friend I have knows about my thong obsession. It's kinda like a part of my personality. Some guys are really big Yankees fans. I'm a really big thong fan.

That being said, only a select handful of chicks know that I am a daily thong wearer myself.

5) Where are you generally located?

USA! USA! USA!

6) Why Thongs?

I have no idea why I'm so irrationally addicted to underwear that is designed to constantly ride up your ass. My best answer would be to look over some of the marquee threads here. Peruse thru all the pages of cl's whaletail thread and then tell me how you could NOTlove thong underwear.

7) What is your Unicorn?

Hmmm... good question. I guess it would be a time machine. I'm not one for regrets, but it would be nice to go back in my life and replay parts knowing what I know now.

8) What do you think our real names are?

No idea what your parents might of called you. Just for fun I'll say Rich and Beth.

9) Where do you think we should go from here?

Honestly, I can't believe how far you guys have come. You have routinely pushed the boundaries and raised the bar. Perhaps you could do collaborative sets with other members? Kinda like how ZB and Dirty did the Angel/Devil thing. And more videos! yea they are a total pain in the ass to make, but they are a lot of fun!

10) Are you happy?
Absolutely! I'm very lucky to have a lot of things going for me. I have my health and good family, friends, and career. The important stuff is all there.

Bonus: How do you lean politically?

I think of myself as a rational moderate, but compared to most I'd be pretty far left. I'm against America wasting money policing the world, I think drugs should be legalized, I know that global warming is real, I don't give a shit where people go to the bathroom, I believe in separation of church and state, I love National Parks, and I think it's important for global competitiveness that we invest in infrastructure and education so that we keep American money flowing into our communities. I can't stand Ted Cruz and his ilk, he is pretty much the anti-thesis of everything I believe. I'll be voting for Hilary in November because Trump is a reality TV clown, and has no business being near the Oval Office. He is pretty much the white Kanye.

A while, not sure, but years...
Fight Club. I need no reason why.
Lots of work.
Yes, She entertains them.
Southern mid west.
6) Why thongs?
Because they perfectly display a lady in her beauty.
A slutty 3 or 4 way at a haloween party
Scott and super sexy!
IDK but i will enjoy watching.
I am happy.

Neutral.

Last edited:

some guy

6) Why thongs?

1. Honestly don't remember. There's been so much.
2. 2001 A Space Odyssey
3. Such a broad question. I live a pretty free-flowing life. I make decisions based on what feels right at the time. I go against social conventions often.
4. Yes.
5. Texas
6. I like how they look on asses, how they look above pants, how they feel, and just the idea of girls wearing them is hot.
7. Damn, idk. I think everything I want to see is totally possible.
8. No idea. Not surprised you use fake names.
9. Maybe try to take a vacation to an exotic beach resort and wear some amazing Wicked Weasel bikinis and take a bunch of pics.
10. Yes! I work on something that I care about, I have a very flexible schedule, several hobbies that I deeply enjoy, and have avoided tragedy thus far. I'm kind of a nihilist, so I think nothing really matters in the end. Just enjoy the ride.
11. Radical left anti-political

Gold

Probably around 2 years. The first picture I remember seeing was you in a white Gilly Hicks g-string and i was immediately hooked!

Napoleon Dynamite because there isn't a single moment that isn't fucking hilarious!

Work 9-5 Monday through Friday then on the weekends I hang out with friends and go to parties.

I've never been in a serious relationship

Canada

6) Why thongs?
Ever since I was young I have always been obsessed with women's asses. I found that regular panties kept that beautiful part of the female anatomy hidden when I felt that women should be embracing their sexy asses. The reason I love thongs is because they frame the ass so perfectly rather than keeping it locked away.

I like to think of a woman's ass as if it were a painting in a museum. When the painting is covered up, you really don't know how amazing it really is. When the painting is revealed you get to see it in all its glory! However, when you add a frame to the painting, it adds a layer of class and maturity to the painting. Often times the frame adds the finishing touches to make the painting a true masterpiece!

There is a beautiful girl at my work that I know doesn't wear thongs but if I could see her bend over in a pair of jeans with a little white g-string showing, it would be a dream come true!

I think this is a trick question haha. I'm going to take a wild guess and say your real names are Scott and Dawn

I would love to see you guys continuing to do these Q&A sessions! They are a ton of fun and I really look forward to them!!! I would also love to see you post more pictures and videos of your whaletail (particularly with your pants low like Britney Spears in the mid 2000s hahaha)

But with that being said, I realize that life gets busy and you both seem to have a lot on your plate so don't feel obligated to post more pictures. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this forum when I say we love the content you have given us! However, you have given us more than enough to last a lifetime hahaha.
If you really love continuing to post pictures and doing these Q&A's then go for it! I know everyone here really appreciates the time and effort you guys take out of your day to entertain us! Just don't let us get in the way of your family/school lives, as that stuff is far more important than entertaining a bunch of thong fanatics hahaha

Yeah I'm definitely happy! I think being unhappy has a lot to do with the way you perceive things. At the end of the day, we all have stuff that we take for granted and I feel that it's important to appreciate the little things. That way when something really great in your life happens, it's just that much better!

Lastly, I'd just like to thank you both for all the amazing work you have done on this website! You have put in so much effort into keeping us all entertained and I really can't thank you enough!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to watching this new Q&A video!!!

tuzenbakh

1. I've been a fan ever since I first got into the WT forum a few years ago. It didn't take long to discover the "Scott and Dawn phenomenon".

I became a mega fan after a series featuring a tiny classic VS t-string, think it was yellow/pink. Thongs had always looked good but never THAT good before!!

2. There are two answers to this question...
Fave thong movie - Dawn lifting her white skirt to show off the pink/grey lacey thong. Perfect combination.
Fave feature movie - Pixar animated film Wall-E. Powerful message, and I liked how a main character that barely speaks a word could still be emotionally engaging.

3. Offline life: work, play soccer, always busy!

4. My SO knows about my love of thongs, but she doesn't wear them. I've bought her a couple (based on Dawn's advice in an earlier vid actually) but she'll very rarely wear them. I will probably have to accept she'll never be a thong girl.

5. I come from a land down under...

6. Tough question - needs a multiple point answer I'm sorry!

Firstly, its the voyeur aspect, seeing "something I'm not meant to see". Underwear typically isnt meant to be seen, aside from that special person in the girls life. But thongs create the whaletail and have a tendency to expose themselves! When I see a thong sticking out above her pants, I'm getting a glimpse of something, seeing a side of her, that very few others will ever see!

Secondly, its the confidence/empowerment factor. I think that some women feel sexier when they wear thongs, meaning she carries herself with a certain confidence/sassiness.

A lot of women's clothing is sold as "buy/wear this and then you'll look sexy." With the thong, I feel its the other way round - a woman can say "I'm sexy, so I'm going to wear something to match!"

It's not a case of "do I look good in this?" - its more "Does this thing look good enough for me?" :)

Finally, the sexiness factor. Two pics that highlight this most for me - Dawn in the snow, and the latest Thai dye shot around the pole.

Thongs allow her to wear underwear but still show off an amazing ass - thongs are basically a service to mankind!

7. Unicorn: a whaletail from my sister-in-law!

I know she owns some thongs - based on talking to her and staying over with them. On top of that, she's almost always wearing jeans, and they constantly ride low.

Its tough though because she watches her modesty like a hawk! Constantly pulling her shirt down, putting her hand back when she bends down, and so on.
I hope one day she'll just be a little slow, and I'll finally get that whaletail slip!

8. I'm guessing Chris and Rebekah.

9. 2017: I'm hoping that you'll be the first couple to take whaletail shots in SPACE! I'll start the crowdfunding page now... #thonggoals #fullmoon

10. I'm happy - life isn't perfect, but there's more good than bad.

Bonus: if i lived in the US, I'd be a Sanders voter. But most US politics is far too detached from reality for me! :)
I'm more about saving the planet than helping big business anyway!

Henry112

G-String-Lover
Me? doing a webcam!??!?! Gawd, I couldn't imagine.... maybe in another life!!! One can dream....

Haa!! But: If you search for "gstring whaletail", then your nice looking whaletail appears on the Google Image search. ;)

aerieVSguy

Dawn, don't remember if you've answered this before or not, but how do you feel about seeing guys in thongs? Do you find it sexy at all are is it weird to you? Yes I'm asking this selfishly lol

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Questions are going to be answered soon (next few hours) so get your last questions in ASAP!

big joe

Do you ever show your tail in public just because you can, and if so what do you think are on the minds of the guys that get a look at your perfect butt in those thongs? If I were to see that in public, I would be busted because I would be checking it out and all that good stuff!

Scott

Staff member
Mod
We're going to get a video done and shared ASAP but until then this thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.