Dawn Answers Your Questions - Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
We were thinking it might be cool to do a Q & A type thing with Dawn answering your guys' questions you might have. Here is how it'll work. You guys ask questions - anything goes - and Dawn will answer them with her own voice audio!

I'll start! Dawn, when wearing jeans, what are your options pantie wise? Why pick one over another? What do you normally settle on and why? What are your procedures for maximizing and minimizing whale tail exposures?

Dawn's Response

some guy

How did you get into wearing thongs? When did it become a fetish? Do you get turned on by the idea of people seeing your whale tail?

Scott

Staff member
Mod

tuzenbakh

Hi Dawn,

Firstly, it's a brilliant idea and thanks a lot for doing this. Got a couple of questions for you:

1. Aside from the more deliberate whaletails, I'm sure you've had a fair few accidental ones too - those times you've reached back and suddenly realized you've been flashing your thong to everyone! My question is, what's the most embarrassing accidental whale tail you've slipped? Would love to hear details like who saw it, and what thong you were wearing.

2. I live in quite a windy city, and wondered if you have ever had your skirt blow up to flash your thong? If so, would love to hear the story!

3. My wife isn't a big thong wearer, but I'm trying to encourage her to wear more - which style of thong would you recommend I get her so that she can get used to them?

Thanks heaps in advance!

iBadLad

Hey sexy Dawn ;)

I'm very interested in buying your worn panties or thong :)

I would probably go for the full $75 purchase too as I couldn't resist the sexy pic set & video of you wearing them for me ;)

It would be great to hear your answers to a few questions before I choose ..

1) Do you prefer to wear thongs or panties & which do you feel sexiest wearing pls ?

2) Where & when would you wear the panties / thong that I purchase ?

3) Which do you think get the dirtiest & have the best fragrance after a day's wear ?

Can't wait to hear your reply Dawn ;)

xx

iBadLad

WOW .. That got me HARD ;)

Was so nice to hear Dawn talk about her underwear .. She really is quite SPECIAL

I think i made my mind up on which type i would like to purchase .. Cheeky cheeky !!

Thank you Dawn ;)

xx

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
That was so hot!! Very lucky to have such a great fun wife.

Love the American accent!

Also very weird and cool to see the perspective of how users see my site.

Last edited:

thong24

Do you wear thongs everyday?

will you do more video's of you changing underwear please? the last one was so hot!

Jbear

wow, that was really hot

do you ever not wear any underwear, and just show your butt crack?

is it a turn on for you knowing there are lots of guys out there getting off to your pics/videos?

cnich

This is the best thread ever.

Did you and Scott have sex after making the last video?
Have you ever had sex while wearing a thong and does it make it better if you do?
Do you like to show your thong on purpose in public?

clthong

such a great thread!!!

Have you ever gotten a thong wedgie or given one?
Do you ever see other girl's whaletails a lot and if so, do you feel embarrassed for them?

Queno-

Very original!!

What's your preferred kind of thongs for whaletail exposures??? Lace with wide waist bands, triangles or T-strings??

Do you find thongs these days ore 'accessories-wise' than lingeries?? Because it's normal to buy them next to bracelets, chains etc. etc. at typical accessories spots in shops??

johnson

Hey..just want to say you are very sexy for starters. Do you like to suck cock and will you every or have every posted yourself doing so? Where do you like the cum and do you swallow?

Thestringlover

Dawn: Do you ever like to fuck with your thong on/pulled to the side. If so, do you prefer it and is it more of a turn on for you or scott?

Status
Not open for further replies.