Whale Tails in Movies

ifeellethal

FMachine

Caring for Business (1990) with stunning actress Loryn Locklin.

Hi friends. I didn't find this scene here on the forum. I apologize if it is repeated. I don't have the movie so I had to look it up in good quality on the web. The movie is also really cool.

This must be my favorite thong scene. I saw this movie many times in my teens. Can you imagine why? ;)

x20

Hi friends. I didn't find this scene here on the forum. I apologize if it is repeated. I don't have the movie so I had to look it up in good quality on the web. The movie is also really cool.

This must be my favorite thong scene. I saw this movie many times in my teens. Can you imagine why? ;)

Another classic! What I love about this scene is how relaxed she is, like she's wearing normal swimwear and it's no big deal he sees her ass exposed so she's comfortable with turning her back against him
A holy grail of mine is a version of the film that's less cropped that seems to have been only released on VHS, sadly
You can see what I mean here, you see more of her ass here since they for some reason cut a bit of the picture off for the DVD and Blu Ray versions:

I've been looking everywhere for a full picture version in HD

Last edited:

FMachine

Another classic! What I love about this scene is how relaxed she is, like she's wearing normal swimwear and it's no big deal he sees her ass exposed so she's comfortable with turning her back against him
A holy grail of mine is a version of the film that's less cropped that seems to have been only released on VHS, sadly
You can see what I mean here, you see more of her ass here since they for some reason cut a bit of the picture off for the DVD and Blu Ray versions:

I've been looking everywhere for a full picture version in HD
Classic! Just to fix. The correct name is Taking Care of Business (1990). I wrote wrong.

FMachine

The correct name is Taking Care of Business (1990). I wrote wrong.

x20

Horror movie babe Barbara Crampton in From Beyond: