Whale Tails in Movies

ThatOneGuy01

random question: think the movie director calls for it or does it just happen??
I think sometimes it just happens and sometimes the director plans it. When the thong is in plain view in the middle of the shot or part of the dialogue, it is obviously planned, but I think some of the harder to catch slips or slips that aren't really integral to the plot are probably accidental. Of course, I'm sure someone looking at the recording often sees the thong but lets it stay in for whatever reason, I know I would lol.

thong_man

The television show Las Vegas S1 E8 About 25 minutes in, Cheryl Ladd is playing tennis and bends over to pick up a ball. About 1 minute past that, she is walking off the court. After she hits the girl with the tennis ball, she turns around, looks more like a thong in that one. Hard to tell, but really looks like it, maybe commando. Love to get someone to cap it.

ThatOneGuy01

Here are a few scenes from the 1997 film Poison Ivy: The New Seduction which features Jaime Pressly and Shanna Moakler.
Thong at :12 and :46 but good views throughout

Thong at :02, :09, :15, and :36 but also lots of other nice views

Thong at 1:10 but sexy lingerie throughout

Here is another thong scene featuring Jaime Pressly from the movie The Journey: Absolution (1997)

ThatOneGuy01

The sexy Marisa Tomei in the 2008 film The Wrestler
Thong at Beginning, :55, and 1:05 and lots of skin throughout a good chunk of the video

Thong at :17,:24,:28 :32, and :42 and lots of breasts throughout as well

This is a slow-mo GIF of some of the good parts from the two above

ThatOneGuy01

Here are some scenes featuring Cisse Cameron from the 1983 film Porky's II: The Next Day.
G-string at :02, :12, :19, :25, and 1:22

Glimpse at :13 and :23. good view at :27

belac

Sienna Miller - American Woman (2018)

And discussing it in an interview

I love the sort of lightly trashy early-aughts outfits you wear in this. They’re so spot-on. How involved were you in coming up with them?
Alex Bovary is an incredible designer — she had these amazing ideas, which were the same as mine. We really played. Deb came to life in that wardrobe. Those T-shirt dresses and push-up bras. I really wanted a thong sticking out of my low-slung jeans. You don’t really see it, but it’s there. I still have it. Everyone in the early naughties was, like, thong out.

Yeah, I definitely did that back then. I’ve only recently banned them from my wardrobe.
They’re so uncomfortable. My daughter is like, “Why is your bum out?” I’m like, “That’s a very good question. I have no idea.”

ThatOneGuy01

Denise Faye (brunette) and Lisa Arturo (blonde) have a thong scene in American Pie 2 (2001).

Thong at :36, :44, :48, 1:15, 1:23, 1:35, 1:46, 1:51, and 2:11

Thong at :55

thongtanuk

Another classic! What I love about this scene is how relaxed she is, like she's wearing normal swimwear and it's no big deal he sees her ass exposed so she's comfortable with turning her back against him
A holy grail of mine is a version of the film that's less cropped that seems to have been only released on VHS, sadly
You can see what I mean here, you see more of her ass here since they for some reason cut a bit of the picture off for the DVD and Blu Ray versions:

I've been looking everywhere for a full picture version in HD
I found this online: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/t...8D6KGWZL5SM6/0015?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

The preview video is in 4:3 and it definitely includes more at the top and bottom of the screen than the widescreen version. If you 'inspect' the page, you can find a link to the video and copy and paste it in a new tab to open it; you can then click on the 3 dots to download it.

I wonder if the possible would be the same if you were to rent/buy it from the page?

FMachine

I reviewed The Fifth Element (1997) and remembered this scene. The actress's name is Eve Salvail who wears a nice thong. I searched here, but I didn't find this movie. Sorry if it was already mentioned.

Sorry for my english too. It's not my first language.