Sportswomen Thongs

anderl

2dtnivn.jpg

Isabelle Haak thong

bigrat

Holy moly, thank you so much for more Isabelle Haak photos. Amazing finds. A new favorite thong-athlete of mine for sure!

Does anyone have pics from the biathlon girl Kaisa Makarainen?
When it comes to biathlon I have not seen many thongs. They don't seem to wear the same transparent suits as some of the cross country girls, e.g. the Norway girls Flugstad Östberg and Johaug. And this season it has also been so cold so I think most girls have been wearing another layer of clothing under the racing suit which makes it impossible to see any underwear lines. It really sucks because biathlon is my favorite winter sport so would love to know which of the girls are thong wearers...

I have never seen anything from Mäkäräinen but I have a few photos I have seen from summer training camps and on social media from biathletes which shows VTL etc. I can post if anyone is interested.

bigrat

Biathlon girls

Ok some biathlon girls.

These first two is from Swiss and Swedish team. First photo on the left is I think Elisa Gasparin. On the right is Ingela Andersson and on second photo I think she also haves a VTL.

Elisabeth Höberg from team Sweden. Maybe not a "real" thong but at least cheeky panty when getting a massage. Photo I found on her blog.

Gabi Koukalova from Czech. After a race when she fell on her bum she after posted this on her twitter. Super hot.

Ok, not a thong. Sorry. Normally I hate everything that is not a thong but this is actually so cute. Tiril Eckhoff team Norway.

Finally, for this one I need serious help. The girl closest to the camera is Linn Persson team Sweden. I can not tell if it is a thong or just normal panty she is wearing. At first, it does look like a normal panty but when I look closer and the way her bum cheeks touch I think it could also be a thong. If we have any VTL/VPL experts can you help me?

anderl

Re: Biathlon girls

Based on my experience, it looks like she is using a thong but maybe she is simply going commando. The girl on the right, instead, seems she has a thong

anderl

Someone has some image of thong in weightlifting? I'm desperately looking for it, I've never seen one so far even though I'm sure someone uses them